Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Buddy, shit threads about it will keep coming up, every retard out there and in here will want everyone to know how they personally felt about fo4, how it's better than skyrim, fo3 and nv, how it's good for what it is, best rpg since PoE, blah blah blah, and I simply can't find enough place in the hole where once my heart was to give a fuck.
Make a board named Vats, where all this shit will go to, where it belongs. And anyone who visits there will be different each time.
Right, because no one will ever post in General RPG again after the VATS board is made, right? Grow up and push the button.

It's funny because NMA moves spam and shit to The Vats.

Some of my commentaries of a certain political persuasion rest there now.

Last edited:
True Fallout is now 9th on Steam Bestseller list
:drink:
It's going to be only positive news in this thread.

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Just pre-purchased it.. even though
  • it's 10 dollars more then a regular game
  • has no release date
  • no information is available other then a bullshot trailer
  • lacking inclusiveness
  • takes place in a boring setting
  • will probably be just as bad or worse then FO3
Wouldn't be a true codexer unless I racked up at least 200 hours of played time before bitching about it constantly. :smug:

You guys project too much, not everyone's a complete decline faggot that only pretends they think these games are bad.
It's just your dunning-kruger effect, you think that because you secretly enjoy consuming shit that everyone must.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
You guys project too much, not everyone's a complete decline faggot that only pretends they think these games are bad.
It's just your dunning-kruger effect, you think that because you secretly enjoy consuming shit that everyone must.

Uh no.. If you look through the RPGCodex Steam Group you might be surprised..
I can't wait for FO4 to release so I can take a screen shot akin to the Call of Duty boycott group.. :lol:

EDIT:
Sorry Modern Warefare.. Whatever I don't play that crap.

EDIT EDIT:
No, I was right.. it's Call of Duty: Modern Warefare.. Whatever I don't play that crap.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I've been playing RPGs longer than you've been sucking down oxygen, phaggit.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

Uh no.. If you look through the RPGCodex Steam Group you might be surprised..
I can't wait for FO4 to release so I can take a screen shot akin to the Call of Duty boycott group.. :lol:

EDIT:

EDIT EDIT:
No, I was right.. it's Call of Duty: Modern Warefare.. Whatever I don't play that crap.

My compulsion to play Bethesda games for hundreds of hours doesn't mean I secretly think they're good.

Mech

Cipher

:lol:Uh no.. If you look through the RPGCodex Steam Group you might be surprised..

EDIT:

EDIT EDIT:

My compulsion to play Bethesda games for hundreds of hours doesn't mean I secretly think they're good.
It's not a secret.:lol:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space

:lol:Uh no.. If you look through the RPGCodex Steam Group you might be surprised..

EDIT:

EDIT EDIT:

It's not a secret.:lol:

Lmao.. Walked into that one :lol:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
There's also the board on the workshop wall that supposedly has the SPECIAL stats and perks listed.

Athelas

Arcane
Somehow I doubt that the token inclusion of SPECIAL (repurposed for an action game) will have much effect on the quality of the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom