Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Fallout 4 Total Conversions - Now with Fallout: London released

Which Fo4 TCs do you believe will make it to release?

• Fallout 4: New Vegas

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Fallout: Miami

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Fallout: Cascadia

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Fallout 4: Capital Wasteland

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Fallout: London

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Fallout 4: Liberty Hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 4: Project Arroyo

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • None, but I still wanna kingcomrade.

Votes: 65 59.1%

• Total voters

Yosharian

Arcane
Some screenshots that demonstrate the visual atmosphere of the game during the opening chapter (well, the 3rd one is from the open world)

FOLON1.jpg

FOLON2.jpg

FOLON3.jpg

FOLON4.jpg

Yosharian

Arcane
By the way I took out the Loading Times Fix mod because apparently it can cause some issues. Not comfortable using it until I know for sure that it won't corrupt game saves

Mortmal

Arcane
Why the fuck are people going on about spending money on this when it's fucking free
I have been on the Codex for years and have seen the level drop year after year. The IQ is dropping, and in all honesty, it pains me. It feels like a part of the collapse of civilization, but I feel like it's my mission, almost a vocation, to educate and help people on the Codex. It's a bit like being a social worker, or dare I say, doing humanitarian work.

Earlier in the thread, people mentioned buying it again on GOG to have an easier installation process. I should point out again that installing Fallout: London requires owning all the DLC. Many people never bought them because there was little incentive to get them all. Therefore, it comes at a cost despite the mod being free.

15 bucks big deal get a job.
I am sure you wanted to help me prove my point about the Codex IQ melting faster than the North Pole ice cap, but it was not needed. You'll never get rich, without inheriting, if you throw away $15 for useless stuff all the time. Likewise, you'll never see me buying skins in online games and so on. It's one of my principles to not waste money on stupid things.

VonMiskov

Educated
Played some more. Kudos to Yosharian guide (thou not all mods worked) no crashes. Got to Thames, it ain't bad. The world, asset quite impressive for the mod. Voice acting ain't bad either. Writing to be seen, so far it varied. The combat is fucking worse, AI is all over the place. The fact that some enemies spawn from underground and than get stuck into geometry :retarded:

Yosharian

Arcane
Played some more. Kudos to Yosharian guide (thou not all mods worked) no crashes. Got to Thames, it ain't bad. The world, asset quite impressive for the mod. Voice acting ain't bad either. Writing to be seen, so far it varied. The combat is fucking worse, AI is all over the place. The fact that some enemies spawn from underground and than get stuck into geometry :retarded:
Which ones didn't work?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom