Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Fallout 4 Total Conversions - Now with Fallout: London released

Which Fo4 TCs do you believe will make it to release?

• Fallout 4: New Vegas

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Fallout: Miami

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Fallout: Cascadia

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Fallout 4: Capital Wasteland

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Fallout: London

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Fallout 4: Liberty Hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 4: Project Arroyo

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • None, but I still wanna kingcomrade.

Votes: 65 59.1%

• Total voters

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
will the downgrader work with versions from the high seas?
I'd assume those versions would be the older one anyway, since the most recent patch only came out this year or a year ago or whatever, long after FO4 was content complete.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
The team looks...interesting. On the bright side, the guy in charge of the writing looks normal.

All but one looks fine, all things considered. I am thinking it will be risk averse with bits of wokeshit regardless.

saff.jpg
Is that a trannoid or are British women just that ugly?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Kinda weird how the Fallout and Elder Scrolls modding scenes should have some overlap, but one pumps out top tier mods on the regular while the other keeps making cringe.

Just compare Nehrim and Enderal to any Fallout 3/4 total conversion.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Kinda weird how the Fallout and Elder Scrolls modding scenes should have some overlap, but one pumps out top tier mods on the regular while the other keeps making cringe.

It's an issue of fantasy > everything else.

Sacibengala

Prophet
Did you guys disabled that video options that makes FO4 crash all the time on PC? Bethesda didin't fixed it and it's probably affecting this mod as well. It's something to do with debris.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Did you guys disabled that video options that makes FO4 crash all the time on PC? Bethesda didin't fixed it and it's probably affecting this mod as well. It's something to do with debris.
Never had problems with the original (unmodded) FO4 crashing on my PC.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
It's called Weapon Debris. It's never worked and always caused crashes. Turn it off in the launch options, not in-game as there is no option for it there. Sadly, with this crap mod, crashes are plentiful, even without it on, judging by a few streams.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron

Enderal mod was something otherworldly. I've never seen something like that in my whole life. The sheer amount of fleshed-out content in both the exploration and social interactions departments. Top-tier writing and memorable characters with relatable motivations. Probably every quest there was had various paths, and on top of that, an experience/leveling system different (and I'd personally say much better) than that of Skyrim's offering anything between straightforward or totally weird builds to catter to everyone's needs.

Take, for example, the seeming milk-run of a 'solve the case of the stolen pictures' quest. How it gradually escalated into absolute mayhem and carnage, reminiscent a bit of a twisted Dorian Gray tale. The brutal, macabre story of a witch with a grudge, seeking revenge on as many people as possible in the most horrifying ways, who suddenly wanted to live in peace after it all?

Would you let such a dangerous and spiteful being go? Would you take extra steps in the quest to understand her? Personally, I stabbed her multiple times at the first opportunity I got after uncovering the truth about her deeds, but I didn't feel good about it. She had been horribly wronged, and that much was true.

Last edited:

Yosharian

Arcane
Honestly there is quite a bit of annoying theorycrafting involved in making a build, you have to account for traits, plan out which perks you want (which you can't see on the character creation screen) and also account for free SPECIAL points from bobbleheads, it's actually a pain in the ass

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is the first TC mod coming out for FO4, right?

I'll wait for impressions, and also try to finish TES4, TES5, FNV conversions before trying this.

What is the opinion of those who have tried it?

Yosharian

Arcane

I'll wait for impressions, and also try to finish TES4, TES5, FNV conversions before trying this.

I only just finished setting it up so I can't really give a meaningful opinion of it right now

Initial reaction is it seems rather good

I only just finished setting it up so I can't really give a meaningful opinion of it right now

Initial reaction is it seems rather good
It does seem quite good. Installation was smooth, launch went with no hiccups. Am expecting bugs. And, I am happy to see that GOG is supporting something like this, rather than Gabe and his greedy band of fucks over at Steam.

OttoQuitmarck

Educated

Lol what, when is the last time there was a "top mod" released for elder scrolls

OttoQuitmarck

Educated

It's pretty decent up until now, has a lot less looting though. Does have SPECIAL based dialogue checks which is neat.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron

Lol what, when is the last time there was a "top mod" released for elder scrolls
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42145

1722012894674.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom