Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Felicia Day's favorite game is Planescape: Torment

Zeus

Cipher
Felicia Day, of Dr. Horrible, The Guild, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame, was interviewed by Reddit. One user asked if she could hire a dev team to make a sequel to any game, what would it be? And she namedropped Planescape: Torment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id23nVuO5U0#t=7m19

I linked to 7:19, when the question about her favorite games begins.

"You could basically go through the game only using dialog and not fighting at all."

I'm not going to transcribe the whole thing.

She gets the title wrong, but I can forgive her. I guess Codex isn't a Codexian.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
God she's annoying when she isn't reading from a script. Couldn't take more than 30 seconds.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
She's trying too hard selling herself as a nerd dream.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
"I wanted to date Dupre"

:cool:

"I wrote Ultima poetry when I was fourteen"

:P

What is it with teenage girls and the obsessive need to write
A) songs B) poetry C) fanfiction?

Mystary!

Arcane
Boys get more attention in the class room, so girls have to express themselves in some other way.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Her character on The Guild is named Codex and her favourite games are Ultima, WoW and PS:T. Gentlemen, I think it's clear who Dark Underlord is in real life.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
11676121.jpg

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Reject_666_6 said:
Her character on The Guild is named Codex and her favourite games are Ultima, WoW and PS:T. Gentlemen, I think it's clear who Dark Underlord is in real life.

Wait, really? My WoW paladin was named Codex. FUUUUUU

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Panthera said:
Zed said:
She's trying too hard selling herself as a nerd dream.

Planescape ain't the right game to appeal to the nerd masses with.

Exactly. Now if she was trying to win the hearts and minds of codexers, well then she would win..... If she had a cock.

Dark Matter

Prophet
Did she call it Planetscape or was that just a stutter?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom