Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final fantasy XIV any good?

I was expecting that this was going to be The Road to El Dorado + the heir to the throne tournament arc from Suikoden 5. But now it looks like a Gintama alien invasion story.

Very strange seeing this colorful futuristic sci fi stuff in FF14. It's way out there beyond Allag or the reused FF13 models. The soldiers here look like those bad guys from Pokemon Ultra Sun.

coPVsuq.png

The new mount. You won't be able to ride that cool huge bird shown in the key art?

bRFZDD0.jpeg

Vyvian

Educated
FYI: You are not allowed to critique the English voice actor for Wuk Lamat for sounding like a total amateur with zero range or you're a transphobe.
Why SE would hire this person for such a key role in an expansion is beyond me especially surrounded by a cast of actual British Theater Actors completely mogging them in every interaction. Actually no it isn't.
Just a warning!

Churrasco

Augur
Patron
Wasteland 2
I don't like most of the english voice cast, they always sound off compared to the japanese, and if you know a little, you can see how the localizers changed the characters/story...I'm concerned they will also go full woke, with things like focusing on Tuliyollal being a diverse city, I think a lot of the past cities are diverse, they don't mention it, you can see for yourself

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
FYI: You are not allowed to critique the English voice actor for Wuk Lamat for sounding like a total amateur with zero range or you're a transphobe.
Why SE would hire this person for such a key role in an expansion is beyond me especially surrounded by a cast of actual British Theater Actors completely mogging them in every interaction. Actually no it isn't.
Just a warning!
Probably a nepotism hire.
Wouldn't surprise me if the current load localiser was involved.

JP Voice chads stay winning.
Though I wish Koji Fox didn't start this faux Shakespearen nonsense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom