Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I thought about just re-wording the like button to a hate button - then auto-grouping people to limit their access when it passes a certain number of hates.

Also Teepo: Try to like something now mother-fucker.

ChristofferC

Magister
DU, if there is a setting in the forum software that allows posters to delete their own post if it is the last post in a thread, you should enable it.

Edit: Just found the delete button. :cool:

Teepo

Scholar
Well, then can I have my likes back?

Now everyone's profile is padded with likes. Someone might get the impression that they are actually interesting.

This is not actually the case.

Bruticis

I thought about just re-wording the like button to a hate button - then auto-grouping people to limit their access when it passes a certain number of hates.

Also Teepo: Try to like something now mother-fucker.
Ah, come now, he was padding my like count! :rpgcodex:

EG

Nullified
Ah, another forum that breaks when you force your own color pallet upon it.

I'll come back when you're done phpBBifying this.

(I still will buy shovelware from anyone and need to rescan that damn guide . . . wait. Why am I typing this? God damnit. It's just . . . so nice to have this place back. :()

An Alt

Hey DU I started some sort of conversation thingie between the two of us since I couldn't find the pm anywhere, it's about my acc, could you please read that.

RPGWatchers were mostly a nice bunch. Except Harlequin, quite the uptight prick.

He was actually pretty nice once you managed to understand where he was coming from. I'm still not seeing eye to eye with him on the festivals, but he was pretty polite afterwards once he noticed I was not attacking him to begin with.

Also, what's this about a chatroom?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Fixed your password An Alt.

I just got an Alert when someone quoted my post...
Hover over the down arrow next to your name in the top right, pick "alert preferences". Enjoy.

And I don't know about this "follower" thing. A bit unnerving really...

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Screw GAF, I think I'm gonna stay here after all, against all sense and logic. A new layout definitely calls for a new account, though.

RPGCodex, I wish I knew how to quit you. :codexisfor:

Does that mean you're going back to LPing, Kalos? Or should I say Maroon?

黄小马

Learned
Hm, perhaps I should have waited with registration until 1.01.2012, so Jaesun could call me 2012 newfag.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
"Online now: 97 (members: 46, guests: 51)"

Yeap, shit's going slow now.

EDIT: Bah colours and font options. :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom