Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ok, as smilies, screenshots and portraits all count as images and nerf LPs, image count is set to unlimited.

One day I'll allow the uploading of attachments for patrons too...

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Thanks! 100 is a bit too low, though. There are normally 40-60 screenshots per an LP post + a whole lot of character portraits, which also count as separate images. Make it 200 maybe? That should be enough.
As long it's only for the LP forum, small limit should be ok for other areas. If post has more than 3 smilies it's usually a shit post anyway M:

Bruticis

Real time forum updates combined with Kodex chat room = majestic overload

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
He claims to have lost the original email he used to sign up.
Actually, he doesn't have any e-mail address associated with his account at all... So if he's used the lost password recovery feature, then he's just fucked himself.

If someone can somehow verify him in some way and can get him to pass me an e-mail address somehow, I can set an e-mail in his account or change his password to whatever he wants. Not sure what his username is on the Watch.

Bruticis

He's in the Kodex Diversity Squad chat now, on steam. We'll get his social security number for you.

Bruticis

Never mind, I forgot he's a communist, you'll have to settle for his state issued ID number.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Actually, he doesn't have any e-mail address associated with his account at all... So if he's used the lost password recovery feature, then he's just fucked himself.

If someone can somehow verify him in some way and can get him to pass me an e-mail address somehow, I can set an e-mail in his account or change his password to whatever he wants. Not sure what his username is on the Watch.
#mce_temp_url#

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Ok, Skyway should be taken care of.

Has everyone had to use the password recovery feature so far - or has someone been able to login with their original password other than me?

Bruticis

I had to reset my password as have most of the others in chat that I've seen.

Teepo

Scholar
Basically, this change should be healthy for the codex. Perhaps codexers will actually start talking to women now and going to bars.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom