Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

Kron

Arcane
I think codex really wants ''to streamline and make codex even more accessible to even bigger audience.''

At least you could change color palette, because it looks as an anime forum.

11093.jpg

Not sure if trolling.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Will refrain from posting, reading and commenting untill a readable format is implemented.
What I can say now however is that I hope the advantages (whatever they may be) are worth all this crap. And that I hope that most of this crap doesn't make it over to the finished forum.

For those wondering, "crap" = Twitter, facelessbook, social networking shit

Fens

Ford of the Llies
the looks can be changed and i do appreciate the rss feeds, but the twitter and facebook crap should go

the signatures have to be distinguishable from the post... also: you should really remove the option to include "media" in the signature... this is the codex after all

the newsposts got botched in the transition... maybe look into that

why do i have to click 'more options' for a preview button ?

Why would you fix something that is not broken?
well... it kinda was...

Ermm

Erudite
Actually some new features may be a bit helpful, like the pop-up when someone replies to your post etcetc. but trophies? achievements? WHAT THE HELL? WHERE IS MY FARMVILLE?

P.S. I really want to read Skyway's impressions.

ChristofferC

Magister
I hate the way highlighted links look. Fix that shit ASAP. And yeah get rid of the facebook script unless you want facebook staff to be able to track our browsing habits.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
what i find funny is how your avatar is being shown very small in every thread you post in.

long live the king

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
I am amused by all this and that RPGWatch refugee thread. Do go on. The 'like' button is a nice tool to annoy people who whine about the 'like' button.:rpgcodex:

SoupNazi

Can we have the "View Your Content" function edited so that it lists the topics, and shows the pages, and says whether there's a new reply since you posted? Pretty please, with strawberry cream on top.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Posting in a thread just to post.

Also, as others have said there needs to be a more prominent break between the post and the signatures.

edit: Barley Literate? When are the old tags coming back?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So these are the new forums, eh? Nice with the transfer and a forum that loads relatively quickly! Though I gotta say, right now they're pretty barren and, well, fugly.

Anyway, nice to have the place back to post and rage in!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom