Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Where's my goddamn "dislike" button? FFS!
3FNOh.png

mario.g

Novice
This giant-images-in-the-signature thing is spreading like a viral disease, for fuck's sake.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
:rage:The signature images thing must be resolved and fast,this thing is turning into a next-gen shithole

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Is there any chance at all that the old links pointing to other posts (like LP indexes) will ever work again? I'm guessing not.

Shitposter
First of all, thank you for doing this DU. The new functions are great, and I love the fact that I can upload my own avatar (hope it stays that way).

I think that the FB/Twitter functionality should be removed, though, as well as the 'like' button. Also, disallow images in signatures obviously.

Other than that though, thumbs up.

Had to reset my password, cool otherwise. Pages load a lot faster for me now, thanks DU and welcome back Codex. How soon till the romance button is implemented?
Also, I really hope custom avatars stay. If anything, they should help in recognizing banworthy posters quicker. Keep the Codex working fast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom