Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck this bullshit! Unban me already!!!!

SoupNazi

He got banned from there eventually as well. He only acted nice for as long as people were making him alt accounts on here.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It's not his political opinions, it's the fact that he's insulting the mods in their faces and then asking to be unbanned

Though I'm not one of them there's a large number of people repeatedly insulting Jaesun and VoD.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Administrators and moderators are a different deal. Obviously the latter can not ban or unban.

hiver

Well, its not any problem to get banned from that shit place to tell the truth, if youre not willing to suck cock of the guy that runs it and idiots that are moderators.
But i just can help wonder did he started to spin his Islam stuff eventually or was it something else?

What was it andhaira?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I believe he told us he got banned after he started asking intrusive questions about personal details of the author's lives, or perhaps made some presumptive remarks about them.

Bahamut

Arcane
All fucktards and shitty trolls should be banned, also that georgian wannabe and that theist retarded troll

Kz3r0

Arcane
if retarded political opinions were grounds for banning on the Codex the population would be zero
Behold, we have a cretin a person with intelligent political opinions here.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
I believe he told us he got banned after he started asking intrusive questions about personal details of the author's lives, or perhaps made some presumptive remarks about them.
What gods do you worship Wyrmie? Ganesh? Vishnu? Kali? Shiva?

As for Andhaira, unban him but force him to pay a monthly tax.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
It's not his political opinions, it's the fact that he's insulting the mods in their faces and then asking to be unbanned

Insulting mods here is a codexian tradition, you cockgobbling noob. Learn about a community before deciding to grace it with your filthy presence.

I DEMAND my RIGHTS as an oldfag CODEXIAN!

Don't make me take this to email DU.

SoupNazi

Are they not getting special avatars and ranks anymore?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Hey, that's a pretty cool feature, the forum upgrade is looking better and better!
:thumbsup:

True :incline:

I like apples.

The thing is Andhaira is able to post relatively reasonably. He is all nice and not mentioning islam at all over at ... westeros forums. Unless he started and got banned in the meantime. I didnt check that shit forum in a long while.

Andhaira and reason are mutually exclusive

Andhaira needs to be IP banned for about a month. His schtick is getting way too fucking old right now. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and whatnot.

Annie Vandermeer Mitsoda

NOT the real Annie
Unban the wacky Paki. He makes me laugh. If you do this, I will convince Brian to add Codex Easter Eggs into Dead State.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Wouldn't unbanning Liberal be the right thing to do, after this thread?

Unbanning Liberal is never the correct course of action. From all of the posters I have seen, none are as unpleasant as Liberal. I'd rather be stuck on an Island with Skyway or Mastermind before I get stuck with Liberal.

racofer

Thread Incliner
DragoFireheart
Ok then...

How about... unban Andhaira and Liberal, and restrict both of them to a single, special forum, where only they can post and we can all watch? We could call it "The Zoo".

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those who are desperate for their daily dose of Andhaira might want to check out his Youtube feed.

0:36
Paris Hilton converts to Islam - UNCONFIRMED!! (pics)
Some rumors about that she wore hijab and converted to islam!!!

Andhaira said:
I could only hope and pray that it be true. She could serve as a wonderful rolemodel for young western girls.

2:33
A Life Lost, a Reason for Hope
Cancer has claimed another life in east Idaho after a local woman loses her fight to brain and spinal cancer. But despite the loss, the family has ...

Andhaira said:
Had she not been a slut and had premarital sex, she would probably be alive right now and be able to have many babies.

1:35
UP CLOSE! 10/7/2010 Jackie Guerrido

Andhaira said:
Fuckin hell, check out those JUGS. They look real too, I think they are. Is she speaking Spanish? Does this mean she is Mexican? Wow, didn't know Mexico had such hot whores. Maybe she is half white or something?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
He has been touched by Allah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom