Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck this bullshit! Unban me already!!!!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Unban the wacky Paki. He makes me laugh. If you do this, I will convince Brian to add Codex Easter Eggs into Dead State.
Andhaira, wearing Annie's virtual skin like this is seriously messed up. You really need to stop denying you have mental issues and get treatment.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Jig is up, "Annie". You'll have to convince us that you're the genuine article by openly cybering with Prosper. :thumbsup:

hiver

Fuck... i use to think he is just trolling. Dont unbann him and bann every account and every ip he ever makes in the future.
And ban that troll using Annies name.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Insulting mods here is a codexian tradition, you cockgobbling noob. Learn about a community before deciding to grace it with your filthy presence.

I DEMAND my RIGHTS as an oldfag CODEXIAN!
There's useful posting and then there's out-right trolling. Eventually we get sick of out-right trolling.

Fun Fact™: We've actually banned zerotol, Cloaked Figure, Nomask, Bryce, Andhaira and prosper all in the past - several times in fact. The only reason they kept posting is because they came back via a proxy. They can't do that anymore.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
The only reason they kept posting is because they came back via a proxy. They can't do that anymore.

439066469_ca87df366b.jpg

catfood

AGAIN
Temporary ban those who want Andhaira freed. If they love him so much maybe they should keep him company for a while.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Looking at the youtube channel, now I wonder if Andhaira is actually real and not a deranged internet persona.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
How about... unban Andhaira and Liberal, and restrict both of them to a single, special forum, where only they can post and we can all watch? We could call it "The Zoo".
This.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
Andhaira was hilarious back then. But since his martyrdom for cause of Allah (ie. Bra size), he became a multi-headed dick of alts of which Drog and Prosper would be proud and became a generally obnoxious spammer. I think you should consider what your gal-pal Liberal has done and retire gracefully from the toils of internet trolling. RIP and welcome back to a real world pakistan sweden kwa lamp.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Temporary ban those who want Andhaira banned. If they hate him so much maybe they should keep him company for a while.

Ban someone else for making such a retarded post. Even I have never posted shit as dumb as this.

Fun Fact™: We've actually banned zerotol, Cloaked Figure, Nomask, Bryce, Andhaira and prosper all in the past - several times in fact. The only reason they kept posting is because they came back via a proxy. They can't do that anymore.

:D

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ban someone else for making such a retarded post. Even I have never posted shit as dumb as this.
I see you think like Cassidy. lolololz
Also if I get banned, you won't get to participate in which gun is better and why polls. :sadpanda:
I am drawing too much attention lately, must fade into the background for awhile. excuse me while I stop posting for awhile. (I know what you are thinking DU).
trolltip: do not draw too much attention to yourself, lest you draw the attention of mods.

Andy I think the chances of you coming back are slim, I've petitioned to bring you back before and succeeded, I hope you remember those who helped you. Could you pray for me? Ask the Djinn to let me win the lottery, I don't need a million, just a few hundred dollars will do.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
andhaira said:
something about when have I trilled I dunno apparently I can't quit with this tapatalk thingy and Jesus Christ auto correct would you fuck off for just a sec while I try to write something? Ffs
trilled = trolled
Quit = quote
Ffs = FFS

Reason you got banned in the first place. Pro-tip: posting inane requests in site feedback (or asking for tits) is not a good idea. Also all the shit you kept posting on people's profiles while you were banned.

That in and of itself isn't necessarily ban worthy as such but throw in that you've been banned historically and that a large proportion of your threads end up in retard land and you get on my list.

I'm like santa clays that way - I just don't bother keeping track of the good people when it comes to my list.

Clays = claus stupid fucking American devices.

Stella Brando

Arcane
Andhaira PM'd me his naked pictures on request. For real! Not joking, I got 5 of them across 4 PMs. I am not going to show them, out of respect for privacy, but I can assure you that he looks like the Pakistani version of this.

Not all that well endowed under the belt (who is perfect, anyway?), but he was like a Greek god with brown skin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom