Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Games with big tits

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Holy shit I forgot all about Venetica. Had that on DVD back in the day before I got rid of all my discs, and it's not on any digital stores. A forgotten game I guess. Never played it, is it worth bothering with?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Laura-Croft-in-Armor.jpg

Where are the big tits?.

Zann

Cipher
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Holy shit I forgot all about Venetica. Had that on DVD back in the day before I got rid of all my discs, and it's not on any digital stores. A forgotten game I guess. Never played it, is it worth bothering with?

There's an old Codex review which concluded that it was fun for what it was, if I recall right.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=196

Jarlfrank's review.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/venetica-an-enjoyable-crpg-bypassed-by-dex.102264/

Konjad made a thread about Venetica and after reading it I decided to give it a try. It's really fun action rpg which reminded me sometimes of Fable, but more fun and with some cool ideas. Obviously the budget wasn't big, but maybe it's for the best. Scarlett has some nice spells that she can use and I wouldn't mind seeing a more fleshed sequel or remaster. I had some problems with lower framerate in the city, but that's the problem with the engine, but you probably have good specs compared to my old Athlon 64 X2.

thesecret1

Arcane
Been ages since I played it, but from what I remember, it was pretty mediocre. Not bad, not especially good.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Apparently this just got released yesterday. They may be roboboobs, but they're big and bouncy nonetheless.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom