Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Games you are proud to not have played

OttoQuitmarck

Educated
I'm so proud to have never eaten Twix, Mars, Snickers, Maltesers, After Eight and Toblerone.

Chocolate was the highest achievement of confectionery, and it was already perfect in 1880s. All chocolate bars and confectionery combining chocolate with other ingredients are vomit inducing abominations, and a symptoms of decline. It's important to not let other people enjoy Twix, and remind them that Twix is a heartless product of corporate shills.
This is unironically 100% true. Plus american chocolate in general tastes like vomit. Stay to swiss/belgian chocolate for the good shit.

NorwegianWolf

Educated
Plus american chocolate in general tastes like vomit. Stay to swiss/belgian chocolate for the good shit.
Fun fact: Hershey milk chocolate bar beloved by Americans isn't even allowed to be called "chocolate" in normal countries. It's described as "Milk Chocolate Flavour Candy" in the UK.
I've tried it. If I could compare it to anything in Europe, there were some ultra-discounted store chains where you were able to buy all sorts of dirt cheap products.
And you were able to buy:
Better brand chocolate like Lindt for some 2.00€.
Cheaper but acceptable brand chocolate like Milka for some 1.00€.
Off-brand chocolate for some 0.60€, not terrible, absolutely edible.
And some abomination called Cocoa Flavored Bar for 0.25€ - this tasted totally like Hershey Bar.

USA
XFeIGe1.png

Europe
UY8OVH9.png

Axie

Scholar
I'm so proud to have never eaten Twix, Mars, Snickers, Maltesers, After Eight and Toblerone.

Chocolate was the highest achievement of confectionery, and it was already perfect in 1880s. All chocolate bars and confectionery combining chocolate with other ingredients are vomit inducing abominations, and a symptoms of decline. It's important to not let other people enjoy Twix, and remind them that Twix is a heartless product of corporate shills.
This is unironically 100% true. Plus american chocolate in general tastes like vomit. Stay to swiss/belgian chocolate for the good shit.
Bro & Sis

211208074.1_mn.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I wish I never played Hydlide but I did and then I played the emulated version, then the PC version (much improved tbh), and maybe someday I will conquer Super Hydlide and 3D Hydlide. I must defeat those games…. They need rats though.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, it looks weird as all fuck and from the comments in the vid you can fuck yourself totally and maybe find out 5+ hours later you’re screwed.

Uh WTH? That sucks.
:what::rage:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, it looks weird as all fuck and from the comments in the vid you can fuck yourself totally and maybe find out 5+ hours later you’re screwed.

Uh WTH? That sucks.
:what::rage:
*updated my .txt*

popamole retard who cannot deal with choices and consequences

Knew this in advance. Of course Konjad would recommend some bizarre incel "game" as an RPG lol. Not surprised at all.
Back to:
You are correct in that I'm in the 1% here which are the most difficult to please.
*never plays Prelude to Darkness or The Void because they are too inferior to his taste*

*completes Mass Effects*

Looks like 2016 was the year the 'dex suffered a steep decline and an increase in retards.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
How presumptuous. Update your .txt all you want ya fucking stalker pervert. I’m not really into painting people-things with spray paint anyway. As far as I know there isn’t even a save in that game which is probably a Steam game so MEH! Maybe you like to consistantly waste 4-10 hours a day only to redo the same shit again and then have to backtrack again another 4-10 doing more of the same shit. If painting is your thing, there are plenty of walls, dividers, bill boards, etc you can tag irl and not backtrack 4-10 hours. Hell, in Oregon I don’t even think you can be arrested unless you paint swastikas or shit and get caught.

You like some weird shit.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Games you are proud to not have played
Why would you be proud of not consuming a certain piece of media? Weirdo.

Outer Worlds
Mass Effect 3, Mass Effect Andromeda
Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fallout 76
Cyberpunk
Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age Inquisition
Diablo 3, Diablo 4
Witcher 2, Witcher 3
None of these are even horribly bad.
I have a few hours in Outer Worlds, it just has too little enemy and guns diversity.
Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda aren't shit, but I didn't beat them. Still have 10+ hours in both.
Fallout 3 and 4 are good enough to play once, haven't played 76.
Cyberpunk is good enough to play once, and was improved over time with patches.
Dragon Age 2 is just good, despite its million flaws. Good for two playthroughs, even. Inquisition is good for one playthrough, if you ignore the offline MMO collectathon and just use a mod to cheat resources.
Diablo 3 and Diablo 4 are good for a run, though I never bought either. The betas I played were fine, connectivity issues aside.
Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 are just straight up good action games. You can make it dull for yourself just by spamming the same attacks, but you can ruin most games for yourself.

Overall, I rate your virtue signal 2/10. I don't think you are hardcore for having made this thread, and I clicked the little reddit android head thingy.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Realms of Arkania HD
Wait a minute! I thought you promoted playing this game…… and liked it?

This video could explain ROA HD; just replace the text:

IMG_4780.jpeg

“ROA HD PSA” said:
Look!
There’s ERYFKRAD!!!

Wait a minute!

Is a good game a remake ever?

Yessir!

Remasters, re-imaginations ever?

Yessir!!

Do spend your money to buy these from Steam and GoG?

ALL THE TIME!

What about Todd?
IMG_4782.jpeg

I like Todd.

What if Realms of Arkania HD is on sale?

Call out for ERYFKRAD!

At the RpgCODEX!
:love::love::love:

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I even made a sticker believing you did. Ignore the tramps…
IMG_4799.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom