Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Get ready for Deus nExt.

Data4

Arcane
http://community.eidosmontreal.com/blogs/Future-Vision-for-Deus-Ex

The concept behind Deus Ex: Universe is to create an ongoing, expanding and connected game world built across a generation of core games. It’s a commitment on our part to deliver meaningful content that expands the franchise on a regular basis and to deliver a deep conspiracy that will span several connected Deus Ex games, creating a more immersive and richer experience than ever before. Deus Ex: Universe will include PC and console games, but also additional Deus Ex games and experiences available in other media such as tablets, smartphones, books, graphic novels, etc... You might have seen the name pop up recently in the press – well this is what it’s all about.

Azazel

Arbiter
Not content with turning Thief into a shitty Assassins Creed clone, Eidos Montreal now turn their fetid dripping shitfingers towards Deus Ex with the same intent.

:hmmm:

Cassidy

Arcane
For me, Deus Ex died after the first one, and I read any other game that starts with Deus Ex in its title claiming to be a worthy sequel as "Console Piece of Shit". Don't care anymore.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Maybe they can sell a brand-new service - Deus Ex Augmented. For $19.99 a month, you too can get bonus XP and exclusive access to new multiplayer maps!

Ninjerk

Arcane
For me, Deus Ex died after the first one, and I read any other game that starts with Deus Ex in its title claiming to be a worthy sequel as "Console Piece of Shit". Don't care anymore.
:bro:

xemous

Arcane

you're wrong, kid. deus ex invisible war is the best in the series. trust me. the rpg elements, gameplay mechanics, character development, story and npcs, well thought out non-linear level design that enhances immersion and atmosphere, all surpass the original.

the original is a boring game with the worst combat i've seen in an fps - thats a fact. i played the game when it came out in the year 2000 and finished it some months later when i was bored. it's an ordinary game that had a lot of potential. both deus ex invisible war and human revolution surpass the original saga.

if you want the definitive deus ex experience - play invisible war

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane

you're wrong, kid. deus ex invisible war is the best in the series. trust me. the rpg elements, gameplay mechanics, character development, story and npcs, well thought out non-linear level design that enhances immersion and atmosphere, all surpass the original.

the original is a boring game with the worst combat i've seen in an fps - thats a fact. i played the game when it came out in the year 2000 and finished it some months later when i was bored. it's an ordinary game that had a lot of potential. both deus ex invisible war and human revolution surpass the original saga.

if you want the definite deus ex experience - play invisible war
:troll:

DraQ

Arcane
you're wrong, kid. deus ex invisible war is the best in the series.
159.jpg

XEMOUS.

DraQ

Arcane
I'm just curious, since I don't recall xemous ever posting anything but such inane and retarded shit why isn't it dumbfucked and/or banned yet?

Seriously, andhaira seems like a font of wisdom next to this guy even when trolling in most obvious, stupid manner.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
As repulsive as I find calling the original boring and inferior to HR, Cassidy's statement is much dumber. Saying that both of those games are worthless because he read about it is an exemplary wannabeedgy dumbfuck behavior. I'm not going to judge IW before giving it a serious try. I heard it's underrated.

So, what is this thread about? Some mmo?

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I'm just curious, since I don't recall xemous ever posting anything but such inane and retarded shit why isn't it dumbfucked and/or banned yet?

Seriously, andhaira seems like a font of wisdom next to this guy even when trolling in most obvious, stupid manner.
If you put a pretty lady in your avatar, you can get away with anything in this town.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

If you put a pretty lady in your avatar, you can get away with anything in this town.
2085.jpg

Up your standards bro.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It's just a trolltard, inane and boring.

7/10

Learned
There was a second Deus Ex? I thought they made a 3rd game right after the 1st.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Up your standards bro.
Not everyone needs to be a supermodel. For me, attraction is more a case of personality than it is of sheer looks, so I tend not to have an "ideal" in my head either. I guess what I'm saying is "that person is more than good looking enough to find attractive provided I was attracted to the person to begin with", or something.

Though I will say if the goal is to "show off" some sort of trophy woman, then yeah, I guess you could probably pick someone "better" as far as sheer looks are concerned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom