Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

axx

Savant
New release Knights of Messiah
Judging by the title it's some sort of an historic RPG.

efe66ab84ab8910eae6fb5c68c81ab8c1f22163c385ce218211fcba2ff295ed6.jpg

catfood

AGAIN

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I haven't checked the gog wishlist of games to put on GOG for a long while. Jund is faggot month? Wtf?! It is beginning of summer to me not get/give a bj and get buttfucked month. POX TO THEM ALL! The monkey will spank them with the plague.

racofer

Thread Incliner

Narushima

Cipher
Gays trying (and failing) to defend gays:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/join_us_in_celebration_of_the_pride_month_on_gog_e9f95/post74 said:
Many of my friends are gay as well. I often used to be called gay as a youth, it was a form of slur in my time. This was because I looked very feminine growing up. Anyone who you would consider to be alt-right would not have stayed the night with gay people as I had several times, even as a child. I did have one experience where a man tried to molest me, but I was quickly aware of the situation despite the amount of alcohol he had given me that night and told him that this was not okay.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
How fucking gay!

"Among younger speakers, the word has a meaning ranging from derision (e.g., equivalent to 'rubbish' or 'stupid') to a light-hearted mockery or ridicule (e.g., equivalent to 'weak', 'unmanly', or 'lame'). The extent to which these usages still retain connotations of homosexuality has been debated and harshly criticized."

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Anyway, I wonder when the Spider Solitaire Card Adventure game will be made? Seems you already have Card Shark.

Maybe Epic Minesweeper. Go fish extreme. Mail order Marbles.

Gay transcends being merely "good" and "bad", for gay is gay and gay is eternal. Post that and it'll earn you a three-week ban. IIRC from the previous times I managed to get slapped there was a reply function in the moderation message system. Edit, hahaha, I'm loving this fuckin donut.

RetardedDancingDonut.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom