Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Why can't I just select the first few spellforce games in the newsletter discount? You can't use the discount without conquest of eo, but I don't want that, I just want spellforce 1 and 2.
Also, Arcanum still not on sale even though a bunch of RPGs are. Does Arcanum just not go on sale or something?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why can't I just select the first few spellforce games in the newsletter discount? You can't use the discount without conquest of eo, but I don't want that, I just want spellforce 1 and 2.
Also, Arcanum still not on sale even though a bunch of RPGs are. Does Arcanum just not go on sale or something?
Conquest of Eo is good. Far better than SpellForce 2.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
22781.jpg

Well, with a face like that I'm certain GOG will believe you when you make such a claim.

Eirinjas

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So now GOG is being a dick and saying I'm from Washington charging Washington sales tax. Never happened before but now it's all bullshit.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I tried. Funny they only have country. No states choice for obvious reason. Checking bank i also got the standard international charge. I'll try different merchants and check phone area code. Maybe T-mobile gave me the wrong fucking number. First i have noticed this bullox.

Area code 458 is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for most of Oregon, excluding the state's northwest corner. It covers several counties, including Benton, Coos, Curry, Douglas, Josephine, Lane, and Linn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom