Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

flyingjohn

Arcane

This one is gonna be good.
Edit: American president getting impeached because he wanted to ban cyberlegs that caused immortality to fight a disease that makes your muscles loose. That's it i am playing cyberdoll.

Last edited:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Another Fallout video on the fumes of the show

Is he using ai to narrate MCA's quotes with MCA's voice?

Because it is not what MCA sounds like in interviews.

Can't be bothered to timestamp.

Yes. He started doing that in his Diablo 3 video. I thought it was actually a pretty good approximation of MCA's voice. Better than others in the same video.

Dr1f7

Scholar
i really don't like mortismal he's a shill bought out by Swen to suck larian cock
actually anyone who is positive about any larian game DOS and later is immediately met with ignore video + "do not recommend channel"

some good gaming channels
this guy plays good strat games and some rpgs, is very cool dude:

this guy fucks w/ ppl on 2nd life very funny

this guy has very cool fallout nv series watch in order:

Squidhead

Scholar

The Electric Undergound is the only gaming channel worth a shit these days. He came to fame after shitting on the Resident Evil 4 remake and having a small spat with GGGman.

Anyway, this is just his latest vid but they're all solid, well-written and cringe-free.

Hell Swarm

Learned

Diablo 2 challenge 'runs'. This one is playing a barb where he can only use vendored items. Thought it was a really enjoyable video despite the topic being a bit bland.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
a more mixed bag this time... about slav stuff again - along with the unreleased post-apo game on Silent Storm engine (Rusty Can or whatever)

hour and half to unlock

almost 3h for base game alone - expansions and mod[ule]s only mentioned
that's quite a stretch

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane

I clicked through his videos once and holy shit this dude is a definition of a nice guy. If some game aspects are pure shit he can't say it straight even if his life depends on it. Also he put fallout 1 & 2 just below the middle of his favorite rpgs list.

Surprised he's not more popular - for some reason shills are in high demand. Maybe he's not hanging around with other shills, breadtubers and others fakejobers so they can't boost his views?
as for bold - that's where the meme "this is the game of all time" comes from
Can't say bad thing? Just remove adjectives, voila. Products solds better thanks to that.

Lucumo

Educated
https://www.youtube.com/@ABitMoreJordan/videos

It's a shame this guy isn't more popular. Sure, he isn't exactly good at games and a console peasant to boot (he hates smartphone games at least) but his Britishness is nice and especially his retrospective videos are worth watching.

Found him via this one:

There is also his latest retrospective if one is interested in Star Wars games:

AndyS

Augur

I haven't watched that, but skimming through the chapter headings, it looks like he may have missed Star Wars: Attack on the Death Star for the X68000?

Edit: Okay, I did watch a few minutes. He sounds like a typical Youtuber who uses limp jokes to excuse ignorance. Makes fun of an Atari 2600 game for being simple but somehow can't figure out how to play such a simple game. He couldn't have spared two minutes to glance at the manual?

Last edited:

Lucumo

Educated
I haven't watched that, but skimming through the chapter headings, it looks like he may have missed Star Wars: Attack on the Death Star for the X68000?

Edit: Okay, I did watch a few minutes. He sounds like a typical Youtuber who uses limp jokes to excuse ignorance. Makes fun of an Atari 2600 game for being simple but somehow can't figure out how to play such a simple game. He couldn't have spared two minutes to glance at the manual?

Yeah, pretty sure he only covered an MSX game when it comes to Japanese PCs. Though, since it's apparently similar to the arcade game, maybe he skipped it on purpose?

That's what I meant when I wrote: "[...]he isn't exactly good at games and a console peasant to boot...". But I wouldn't say he is ignorant. He does try but a console peasant will always be a console peasant in the end. So you can't get rid of it completely. He also isn't a "Youtuber" aka he has a wife, kid and a job as a teacher.
But yeah, it's his latest and longest video. Personally, I prefer the Three Kingdoms or the Kirby one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom