Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

spookyheart

Educated

Hell Swarm

Learned
Good youtube channels does not mean sad pathetic weeb posts about bad Switch game.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Good Lord, I can barely make it through one minute of her talking without cringing inside...
It's what I was saying about woman YTbers...

Spike

Educated
Based thot

Based. Would bring to church and demand the wearing of a sundress.

I'm 75% certain she's pulling a grift. I don't doubt she dislikes modern slop, none of the women in my life like it, so that checks out, but you're kidding yourself if you think she didn't make this upload specifically to profit off of channers and chuds.

I have a step-cousin who streamed twitch probably for this reason

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Based thot

Based. Would bring to church and demand the wearing of a sundress.

I'm 75% certain she's pulling a grift. I don't doubt she dislikes modern slop, none of the women in my life like it, so that checks out, but you're kidding yourself if you think she didn't make this upload specifically to profit off of channers and chuds.

Exactly bro.
The Internet is chock full of woman grifters capitalizing on different grifts in order to gain attention and money.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I'm into retro games like Oblivion and Uncharted.

They're almost 2 decades old by this point, i'm pretty sure in 2006 anyone playing games from 1988 would consider them retro games :-P.
True, but that's not how I would ever define retro games. There's a significant and substantial difference between gaming pre ~2004 and post, when normies started getting into the hobby in huge numbers. The amount of forced tutorials, the general lack of difficulty, the disappearance of some entire genres, the emergence of cringe nerd culture tourists, etc. Besides AAA studios ballooning their budgets and headcounts, there isn't much of a difference between how games were made in 2006 and how they're made today. Games from the Before Times might as well be from another planet.

Hell Swarm

Learned
I'm into retro games like Oblivion and Uncharted.

They're almost 2 decades old by this point, i'm pretty sure in 2006 anyone playing games from 1988 would consider them retro games :-P.
True, but that's not how I would ever define retro games. There's a significant and substantial difference between gaming pre ~2004 and post, when normies started getting into the hobby in huge numbers. The amount of forced tutorials, the general lack of difficulty, the disappearance of some entire genres, the emergence of cringe nerd culture tourists, etc. Besides AAA studios ballooning their budgets and headcounts, there isn't much of a difference between how games were made in 2006 and how they're made today. Games from the Before Times might as well be from another planet.
Stop being a faggot. Gaming has always been a huge hobby and the 2000s didn't change that. You can find plenty of tutorials and lack of difficulty throughout gaming history. I'm all for having more terms for different gaming eras but you were not some special snowflake GAYMER. You were as generic as everyone else was and none of you are anything but normies you all claim to hate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom