Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

A horse of course

Slavjank Adaptation of an Alt-History Russian MilFiction Novel.

lol @ the comments section.

Liberashka expat makes political videos about weird marginal games that were mocked upon release even by local the gamejournalists. Western audience:

JWpWKXQ.png

Sw5yWWa.png

jyJJPRA.png

"Russian culture" my ass.

Dude was some lowly political blogger, fled Russia after people started making fun of him, changed his name, reinvented himself as a gaming youtuber, and now he's trying to paint his homeland as some kind of den of weird retards. And foreigners gobble it all up and even thank him for educating them on russian culture.

I thought he was Danish desu.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected

Liberashka expat makes political videos about weird marginal games that were mocked upon release even by local the gamejournalists. Western audience:

JWpWKXQ.png

Sw5yWWa.png

jyJJPRA.png

Dude was some lowly political blogger, fled Russia after people started making fun of him, changed his name, reinvented himself as a gaming youtuber, and now he's trying to paint his homeland as some kind of den of weird retards. And foreigners gobble it all up and even thank him for educating them on russian culture.

I've been seeing so many ridiculous generalizations like these about countries lately. I wonder how many such comments were made by bots.

A horse of course

What's the Russian expression for "put on blackface and start shuckin' and jivin' for YouTube likes"?

Skdursh

Savant

JA2 sometime next.

good stuff. this was the warlockracy review i was waiting for

I'm on the fence about Warlockracy. Some of his reviews are entertaining, but he seems to seethe about Russia a lot, albeit he does usually do it in a manner that at least attempts to be clever about it. Also, if you look at his subscriptions you'll see that he follows a lot of Breadtuber types, like "Philosophy Tube" and "Vaush", which is not a great sign when gauging the integrity of a man. I get the feeling he's not quite as Eastern European as he alludes to either. My guess is he might have been born in Russia or another Post-Soviet country, but moved away when he was still too young to really remember it and now derives most of his cultural analysis via heavily filtered, NATO-approved, progressive news media and Breadtube. (Edit: My guess wasn't too far off. He was a bit older when he left. Apparently he couldn't hack it as a political blogger so he ran away to chase his childhood dream of becoming a NATO-certified trans-Eurocoomer power-bottom "games journalist".) I mean, he literally describes himself as "disabled (not-nt)" aka "disabled (not-neurotypical)" in his about section. Nobody says that shit out loud in public except for virtue-signaling leftoids.

Relevant Vaush clip:

Last edited:

ASTRAL

Arcane
I'm on the fence about Warlockracy. Some of his reviews are entertaining, but he seems to seethe about Russia a lot, albeit he does usually do it in a manner that at least attempts to be clever about it. Also, if you look at his subscriptions you'll see that he follows a lot of Breadtuber types, like "Philosophy Tube" and "Vaush", which is not a great sign when gauging the integrity of a man. I get the feeling he's not quite as Eastern European as he alludes to either. My guess is he might have been born in Russia or another Post-Soviet country, but moved away when he was still too young to really remember it and now derives most of his cultural analysis via heavily filtered, NATO-approved, progressive news media and Breadtube. (Edit: My guess wasn't too far off. Apparently he was a bit older when he left. Apparently he couldn't hack it as a political blogger so he ran away to chase his childhood dream of becoming a NATO-certified trans-Eurocoomer power-bottom "games journalist".) I mean, he literally describes himself as "disabled (not-nt)" aka "disabled (not-neurotypical)" in his about section. Nobody says that shit out loud in public except for virtue-signaling leftoids.

He studied in some sort of US school in Moscow and in his head cannon he is western.
Like he followed ONLY US politics for ears despite not living there.
Essentially a weebo but you replace Nipon with Kwa

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
So he left the country? I keep asking him about the weather in Georgia but he is silent on the matter

Wunderbar

Arcane
So he left the country? I keep asking him about the weather in Georgia but he is silent on the matter
i read that he left the country long before the war.

Wunderbar

Arcane
i read that he left the country long before the war.
Gimme links to that doxx
i don't have those links, I just read somewhere that he changed his ukrainian-sounding name Kasimirko to a more russian-sounding Nesterov during the times he tried to be a nationalist. Kinda funny, i bet he regrets it now.

Mods, it's not a dox, it's an openly available info that can easily be googled.

Hagashager

Educated

JWpWKXQ.png

Sw5yWWa.png

jyJJPRA.png

In fairness, Russian-Americans here in LA help perpetuate the "cheeki-breeki backwards Ruskie" shtick too.

I have never met a more self-depricating, self-flagellating, self-hating people than Russian expats.

On the other hand it doesn't help that Putin's effectively made Russia an imperial power and all those immigrants coming here describe Russia as one step below Nazi Germany in terms of Fascist design.

As for Warlockracy. I liked his stuff until he described himself as "neurodivergent"

Fuck you, I have a profound physical disability that severely impacts my daily life yet I can still hold a well paying job and own my own place. Fuck off with this self-diagnosing, spoiled-brat victim pandering. I'll respect "NTs" when they show some basic decency to me and my issues- which are visible and unchanging.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom