Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Sounds retarded. I just don't want to see this warlock guy and the Jewish blackface 4chan memes guy when I look up RPGs on Youtube. Using before:YYYY-MM-DD in the search bar can be helpful for finding videos without these annoying Youtube personalities.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
this is perhaps the best video essay i've seen in months - and don't fret if you don't speak hungarian (i certainly don't), there are subs

Mitleser2020

Scholar

JA2 sometime next.

good stuff. this was the warlockracy review i was waiting for

I'm on the fence about Warlockracy. Some of his reviews are entertaining, but he seems to seethe about Russia a lot, albeit he does usually do it in a manner that at least attempts to be clever about it. Also, if you look at his subscriptions you'll see that he follows a lot of Breadtuber types, like "Philosophy Tube" and "Vaush", which is not a great sign when gauging the integrity of a man. I get the feeling he's not quite as Eastern European as he alludes to either. My guess is he might have been born in Russia or another Post-Soviet country, but moved away when he was still too young to really remember it and now derives most of his cultural analysis via heavily filtered, NATO-approved, progressive news media and Breadtube. (Edit: My guess wasn't too far off. Apparently he was a bit older when he left. Apparently he couldn't hack it as a political blogger so he ran away to chase his childhood dream of becoming a NATO-certified trans-Eurocoomer power-bottom "games journalist".) I mean, he literally describes himself as "disabled (not-nt)" aka "disabled (not-neurotypical)" in his about section. Nobody says that shit out loud in public except for virtue-signaling leftoids.

Relevant Vaush clip:

Is he a furry too?

https://twitter.com/Falloutofcon/status/1598961701038469121

lightbane

Arcane
Warlock is fun when he talks about Russian trivia, but lately his endless tirades against his own country, often out-of-nowhere, are getting tiring, yep.

Skdursh

Savant

JA2 sometime next.

good stuff. this was the warlockracy review i was waiting for

I'm on the fence about Warlockracy. Some of his reviews are entertaining, but he seems to seethe about Russia a lot, albeit he does usually do it in a manner that at least attempts to be clever about it. Also, if you look at his subscriptions you'll see that he follows a lot of Breadtuber types, like "Philosophy Tube" and "Vaush", which is not a great sign when gauging the integrity of a man. I get the feeling he's not quite as Eastern European as he alludes to either. My guess is he might have been born in Russia or another Post-Soviet country, but moved away when he was still too young to really remember it and now derives most of his cultural analysis via heavily filtered, NATO-approved, progressive news media and Breadtube. (Edit: My guess wasn't too far off. Apparently he was a bit older when he left. Apparently he couldn't hack it as a political blogger so he ran away to chase his childhood dream of becoming a NATO-certified trans-Eurocoomer power-bottom "games journalist".) I mean, he literally describes himself as "disabled (not-nt)" aka "disabled (not-neurotypical)" in his about section. Nobody says that shit out loud in public except for virtue-signaling leftoids.

Relevant Vaush clip:

Is he a furry too?

https://twitter.com/Falloutofcon/status/1598961701038469121

Ok, I was pretty sure already, but now I'm absolutely convinced he's a brainlet. The furfag isn't even smart enough to install Python and clone a git repo to run img2img Stable Diffusion locally. He actually uses the fucking CCP Tencent spyware QQ app to make his degen coomerbait for him. Even having a shitty GPU is no excuse as the tech has advanced enough that poorboi GPUs and even most semi-modern CPUs can do the work (although running it on CPU is gonna be slow).

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Honestly it's a lot more interesting listening to Mark Darrah cope on the subject for 1 hour:

Delphik

I'm on the fence about Warlockracy.
From what I know he's a leftist and there's no doubt about it, I watch content from all sides of the aisle and as long as his content is good I'll watch it too.
If you don't wanna support him just enable/download Ublock.

Wunderbar

Arcane

jDnMIp2.png

he skipped Forsaken Gods. What a FRAUD.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Arcania is not from PB either. It's just laziness!

Probably didn't want to do a research of what exactly happened between PB and Jowood.

flyingjohn

Arcane
It's just laziness!
You have to understand:
-He is very poor guy that makes a 1k+ on Patreon for releasing videos bimonthly.
-He is burned out because his videos aren't popular by the algorithm so he wants to do innovating stuff on his second channel.
-Gothic isn't a MMO,so he doesn't give a fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom