Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire delayed. For one final time?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO POOR YOU DON'T GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
What if there aren't subways where you live? If you have to take a bus you'll still get stuck in traffic, and it will take you even longer to get where you're going.

Pantalones

Prospernaut
Subways are for communists and poor people. Either drive to work or if it's in the big city, take a taxi.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
When I was a kid I had to walk to work. 10 miles in the snow, uphill both ways.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I'm reading another Grimoire thread and apparently to some people using public transit for creative work/reading/whatever instead of getting stuck in traffic a deathbox is a sign of poverty.

I drove for years. Aside from being a complete waste of nearly 2 hours it is also lethal. Your health profile after a couple years of driving is likely to be similar to that of a corpse at room temperature.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crowdfunding is notorious for being riddled with impossible projects, broken promises, and straight up scams. But Kickstarter had been one of the few sites that even attempts to vet projects before people start throwing their money at them. Now, though, Kickstarter has decided to let creators choose to bypass the approval process altogether.
The change was prompted by the fact that Kickstarter's main competitor, Indiegogo, claims to have "no opinions" and "no judgment," which are two qualities that are great in a priest and absolutely terrible in a company that allows you to a) solicit money from strangers and b) keep the profits even when you don't meet your goal.
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2014/06/ki...the-floodgates-to-even-more-frauds-and-scams/

Servo

Arcane
I'm reading another Grimoire thread and apparently to some people using public transit for creative work/reading/whatever instead of getting stuck in traffic a deathbox is a sign of poverty.

I drove for years. Aside from being a complete waste of nearly 2 hours it is also lethal. Your health profile after a couple years of driving is likely to be similar to that of a corpse at room temperature.

:1/5: Not another word from you until I have my game. Go back in your hole.

Pantalones

Prospernaut
Crowdfunding is notorious for being riddled with impossible projects, broken promises, and straight up scams. But Kickstarter had been one of the few sites that even attempts to vet projects before people start throwing their money at them. Now, though, Kickstarter has decided to let creators choose to bypass the approval process altogether.
The change was prompted by the fact that Kickstarter's main competitor, Indiegogo, claims to have "no opinions" and "no judgment," which are two qualities that are great in a priest and absolutely terrible in a company that allows you to a) solicit money from strangers and b) keep the profits even when you don't meet your goal.
http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2014/06/ki...the-floodgates-to-even-more-frauds-and-scams/

I like how the article scaremongers and then points to a couple unfunded kickstarters, one of which only got 6 bucks and most around 100 bucks. Oh no, these scamming bastards.

Daredevil Donut Lad is more of a game than most of the kickstarters that get funded will ever put out yet Cleve is a scammer. Oh the pain, the agony. It's impossible for a single man to complete a complex task ALL BY HIMSELF! You need a rainbow of diversity and lots of meetings to even decide what color cake to have at the wrap party.

Black

Arcane
Cleve is biding his time until apocalypse. Or maybe it will be the apocalypse.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Personally I feel that as long as Cleve's predicting something, it'll never happen. So each time he says ITZ! I breathe a sigh of relief.

Turjan

Arcane
Cleve is biding his time until apocalypse. Or maybe it will be the apocalypse.
That theory has much merit. I always thought he hoped to close the bunker door behind himself before being forced to deliver.

grimdark.jpg

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries Cleve has sat immobile in the Golden Bunker on Earth. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Neanderthalkind for whom a thousand twinkies are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die. Yet even in his deathless state, Cleve continues Grimoire's eternal development cycle. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is still no Grimoire.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Wait. There are still people who actually believe Cleve is ever going to release something?

He never will. Let me make that clear. He will NEVER release a "finished" Grimoire. Not on May 31st. Not on May 32nd. Not on Thursday. Never.

Here is a fun idea:

Since you are so sure that Grimoire will NEVER come out... IF it does comes out, you should give yourself that dumbfuck tag.

But of course, you are too much of a pussy to give yourself any tags. We all know that.

Weasel
IF it does comes out, you should give yourself that dumbfuck tag.

But of course, you are too much of a pussy to give yourself any tags. We all know that.

It's a fucking tag on an anonymous internet forum. Stop whining like a little bitch.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
So you're volunteering to get one too? Stop posturing and ask for one if you have the balls for it.

Weasel
So you're volunteering to get one too? Stop posturing and ask for one if you have the balls for it.
I'm the one "posturing"? :lol:

You're spamming up multiple threads with your pathetic moaning. As far as posturing goes:

- "I don't care about the tag anyway!"
- "Fuck this place, I'm leaving forever!"
- "OK, I'm back after 5 months and still butthurt!"

As for asking DU for anything, nice trap bro. Asking DU for anything often gets you completely the opposite if you haven't worked that out by now and an exile on RPGWatch isn't too appealing. If he reads this an gives me a tag I couldn't care less - how about the 'weasel' one, noone has that yet? Dumbfuck is no longer as exclusive as it once was...

Give it a rest now, seriously. It's a tag on a fucking RPG forum.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
If my posts do not satisfy your expectations, then just put me on ignore and stop whining like a little bitch.

As for asking DU for anything, nice trap bro.

He gave you the tag you asked for, right? At least you have more balls than him and actually got yourself a tag. The DU is scared shitless of the very tags which are "not a big deal at all".

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom