Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Coyote

Arcane
A fair maiden, whose skin is white as snow, is in distress, chained over the dungeon walls. What should generic male hero do?

[CONSERVATIVE] Despair not, milady, for I have come to the rescue of the fairer sex! Now, just listen up, obey my orders while we make our way out and don't argue against the superiority of the male!
[CENTRIST] I better check the records. Maybe you are like, actually guilty enough to be here.
[LIBRUL] I will never rescue you! Whites are evil privileged people, and besides you're clearly cisgendered from how you look at me, so you deserve this! Besides, women like you are more than able to break out on their own without lowering themselves to plead for help of men in a clearly self-discriminatory and sexist way! Don't let misoginy cloud your escape plan and chances!
[LOLBERTARIAN] Nobody deserves to be locked up, let me get you out of here. This is exactly why all forms of security should be privatized. And don't forget: Ron Paul 2016!
[ANARCHIST] I will get you out of here and get the Man out of business! Abolish all Prisons! Fuck the Police!
[MARXIST] You'll work in a communal farm once we have escaped! You'll love the improvement in your life! But I will bring you out in chains just in case you are a counter-revolutionary.
[NEONAZI] Inspect the woman for Jewish and other degenerate untermensch facial features.
[NIHILIST] Fuck this shit, this is none of my business, nothing matters.
[AMORALIST] Rape is the only answer, and the forest of pussy isn't going to slurp itself.

[HIVER] :kicks the villain in the kidney really hard:
[HUMANITY HAS RISEN!] I would like to help you, milady, as it is the man's place to protect the woman. However, I fear that were I to lay eyes on you, I might be tempted.
[ANDHAIRA] What is your bra size?
[DARKUNDERLORD] Banned Andhaira.
[ROGUEY] Yet another example of the tired old damsel in distress cliche. Lesi would rip the writer a new one.
[SURF SOLAR] Sorry again for getting you committed. :(

DraQ

Arcane

Rpgsaurus Rex

Bromrade Draco doesn't take shit seriously, and neither should you.

EG

Nullified
Jaesun has single-handedly decided to have a vendetta on me for somehow being a fraud to my sexuality - which I find hilarious.
Wait what?

I think we missed something good.

Or IDtenT is merely pulling a Persecution Complex card, just as FretRider and HHR have.

Start writing walls of text examining games again, IDtenT, and maybe Jaesen will accept your advances.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I don't even know what IDtenT is even going on about. When he first started posting here I assumed he was yet another shitposting retard #8764238724652873 based on reading a few of his post, and him running straight to GD. I then stopped reading anything he post. As for him being gay, I doubt he is though. Probably just an "act". But I don't know or care really to be honest.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
It has fuck all to do with RPGs, it's just pure dumbfuckery. Go back to /gd/ where you belong, shoo
Another post Jaesun brofisted, which related to me. :p

God, I don't honestly care. I've actually been meaning to give a proper reply to that thread. I will still, somehow; when I have the time. (That goes the same to you DraQ, I will still post on that anthropocentric thread we had. You replied late though, so I'm taking my time. ;P) It just grates my balls a bit when somebody has it in for me. That's all. My perception has just been that Jaesun has it in for me.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Your not even on my top 10 list of poster I detest. So that's probably a good thing. But you will never be on my BROlist until you possibly become an actual productive poster, that encourages good discussions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom