Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Kukulkan

Learned
I would like to point out that the second part of the (STRONGLY LIBRUL) option hasn't been executed yet. What has caused this delay in justice?
He has. He just wasn't nuked. Cloaked Figure for example was banned but not nuked hence his Random Dumbass alt. What you should actually be desiring is a complete nuking that would remove all presence of his existence. I would recommend also deleting all threads that mention the words "FretRider" or "Guido Fawkes" in GD and Politics.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I would like to point out that the second part of the (STRONGLY LIBRUL) option hasn't been executed yet. What has caused this delay in justice?
He has. He just wasn't nuked. Cloaked Figure for example was banned but not nuked hence his Random Dumbass alt. What you should actually be desiring is a complete nuking that would remove all presence of his existence. I would recommend also deleting all threads that mention the words "FretRider" or "Guido Fawkes" in GD and Politics.
He's talking about Moribund.

Kukulkan

Learned
He's talking about Moribund.
Oh. In that case make sure to include Liberal should the decision be made.

Repressed Homosexual
He was being ganged up by almost everyone and backed into a corner though, which is not entirely fair. It's understandable why he acted the way he did.

He does have a feisty temperament and I don't always agree with how he behaves, but like others have pointed out he does little that doesn't happen here multiple times a day. I do hope he will return.

Repressed Homosexual
I know about that, but I also know about the thread earlier this year where he repented and vouched to do actual content, which he did. Discussions which all in all were a plus value to the site in many different ways.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
He was being ganged up by almost everyone and backed into a corner though, which is not entirely fair. It's understandable why he acted the way he did.

He does have a feisty temperament and I don't always agree with how he behaves, but like others have pointed out he does little that doesn't happen here multiple times a day. I do hope he will return.
Fret was anything but a bullied guy, his butthurt was unjustified

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Why is this shit still going? Wouldn't be better to retard this thread for the posterity?

EG

Nullified

It's easy to back someone into a corner when they never leave it.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Fret Rider was probably the only religious fanatic of the Codex that didn't end up on my ignore list. Too bad that he was driven out and all the shitty ones have stayed.

EG

Nullified
Fret Rider was probably the only religious fanatic of the Codex that didn't end up on my ignore list. Too bad that he was driven out and all the shitty ones have stayed.

Get the rest of them to post in site feedback more often and we'll see what we can do. :)

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
The difference is that he did those things multiple times per day, all by himself.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I hated the pineapple joe avatar. But the story behind it was amusing.

Ask and ye shall receive. heh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom