Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Chefe is the original serial alt-er. Talking to himself, taking over accounts, he did it all. And BTW, it's not unlikely he still has 3-5 (submarine, long registered) alts around, he's just more subtle.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Chefe is the original serial alt-er. Talking to himself, taking over accounts, he did it all. And BTW, it's not unlikely he still has 3-5 alts around, he's just more subtle.

Chefe is a method altist, like a Peter Sellers of alts. Any sufficiently extraordinary individual with fleshed out personality on the Codex could be his creation.

Monty

Arcane
Chefe is the original serial alt-er. Talking to himself, taking over accounts, he did it all. And BTW, it's not unlikely he still has 3-5 alts around, he's just more subtle.

Chefe is a method altist, like a Peter Sellers of alts. Any sufficiently extraordinary individual with fleshed out personality on the Codex could be his creation.
DU is Chefe? :eek:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Black Cat could be.
:eek:

Heck, even hiver.
Trollception.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Parable of Chefe and the Alts
Weary of his land of Brazil, an old soldier of the internet sought solace in the Codex's vast geographies, in that valley of retardo where misspent free time goes, and in the multi-headed dick waved by aphatmc~.​
In gentle mockery of himself he conceived a credulous man who, unsettled by the marvels he read about, hit upon the idea of seeking noble deeds and American Hares in noisy places called RPG Discussion or the Codex Workshop.​
Defeated by reality, by the Hivemind, Fretrider was cast back to reality around 2013. He was survived only briefly by Chefe.​
For both of them, for the dreamer and the dreamed, the tissue of that whole plot consisted in the contraposition of two worlds: the unreal world of RPGCodex and the common everyday world of the twenty-first century.​
Little did they suspect that the years would end by wearing away the disharmony. Little did they suspect that American Hare and Azrael's Tear and the Inquisition apologist's frail figure would be, for the future, no less poetic than multi-headed dicks or the truth about Sir-Tech.​
For alts are at the beginning of the forum, and also at its end.​

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
But I'm not chefe because I speak French. I recently had a conversation on Codex in French. I'm completely French, through-and-through, and I even think in French. How can I be chefe if I think in French? I eat French food, I drive a French car, I know every aspect of French history dating back to the 18th century, and I have a French wife. French is all I know. Again, how can a man who is the epitome of a French-speaking Frenchman who happens to live in Quebec not be anything but what he says he is? Frenchie. Francois. Franco-Canadian. Vive la France. Even my dick and balls are French. Man, do I love anything that's French. Chefe? Nah, he ain't French. I am.

I'm French. Okay?

Well, I'm Canadian but I'm like totally not chefe. Because I speak French.

EG

Nullified
Royalist Quebecois bastard, you are, HHR! :mad:

Wait. I think I missed something, somewhere.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
But I'm not chefe because I speak French. I recently had a conversation on Codex in French. I'm completely French, through-and-through, and I even think in French. How can I be chefe if I think in French? I eat French food, I drive a French car, I know every aspect of French history dating back to the 18th century, and I have a French wife. French is all I know. Again, how can a man who is the epitome of a French-speaking Frenchman who happens to live in Quebec not be anything but what he says he is? Frenchie. Francois. Franco-Canadian. Vive la France. Even my dick and balls are French. Man, do I love anything that's French. Chefe? Nah, he ain't French. I am.

I'm French. Okay?

Well, I'm Canadian but I'm like totally not chefe. Because I speak French.

1241596808169.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
18 Mar, 2013:

Lastly, thanks for all the bros that voiced their desire that I post again,
but it is evident that the powers that be have hemorrhoids with my name on
it and simply don't want me here. Clearly I must leave this place for the
foreseeable future unless dorkovenload admit that he has been acting like a
faggot, unban my account and make Trash search for a real job and life
occupation. That is not going to happen. Bye.
Once more, you're back to the personal attacks.

And once more, you'll try and come back. They always do.
Yesterday:

Honestly dude, I just had to register another account and say it to you personally and privately. Back when it happened I had this on my mind.

I followed the rules, I had some 50 people requesting that I remain active on the forums and I was even willing to pay for it. I did pay for it, with actual money. And you still banned me. The only permabanned user ever after Jim Profit. It was personal, right? It was because I made fun of your degenerate appearance, mensa t-shirt and the fact that you are obviously a chronic masturbator who suffers from low self-steem issues. You got genuinely offended. It is pathetic, but it must be true.

At this point everyone knows you are using these forums as your little personal micro e-penis playground. A bro told me you had more than half the forum requesting Gaysun to be demoted and still couldn't do it because he is the most sycophantic mod next to Trash and constantly sucks your cock and praises you. And then you ban people who humiliate you like I did.

Just admit it. If this weren't personal you would take my money and let me post. After all, it is money and you have dozens of people requesting it. This is a private conversation and I won't post with this account. I registered another alt but I will abandon it. I will not post with this account and you don't have to ban it to chickenshit your way out of this. I just want to honestly know it from you, no reason for the average weaseling and lies that you did when I complained on site feedback. Man to man, admit you are a faggot or else explain to me why exactly you are so butthurt about me and try such desperate measures to keep me away from the forums.

Signed: Fretrider.
73 days. This must be some kind of record for Bryce.

Banto

Barely Literate
You allowed Trash to retardo the thread Helton begun because you didn't want drama on site feedback. Now you try to stir more up.

Do you need to make more excuses? "He is a loony", "He is HHR's alt", "He asked to be banned" and other bullshits are not sticking any more, several people want me to post on the regular again and you have no good excuse to keep me away. At this point there is no reason to keep me banned other than your pet poodle Trash not getting over the fact that 3 years ago I threatened to use his real name and pictures to troll him. He should just be grateful that I didn't and get over it. If I wanted to do such thing I would, both then and now. I even apologized BACK THEN, FUCKING YEARS AGO to the guy but it seems he can't get over it. He is got serious issues with me.

Plus the people who trolled Dicksmoker were not permabanned. Several people who asked to be banned(including Cleve) are active. Actually, go ahead and explain to me and my supporters why am I the only permabanned user ever along with Jim Profit. What exactly have I done that is so horrible and otherworldly? Even mods can't understand it. Ask LundB , idonthavetimeforthiscrap and Alex, for instance. They will testify that I always complied with reasonable demands. That is why I remained active for so long, you had no reason to ban me until Trash started to edit my posts and delete my threads and I complained about it. Actually, why is that reason for banning me again?

tiagocc0

Arcane
He already made an alt, does it really matter? Is a fake name, a date and number of posts really this important?

Helton

Arcane
Bring me up to speed I was never clear was FretRider Chefe or Bryce or both or are Chefe and Bryce the same person?

Banto

Barely Literate
I'm neither Chefe nor Bryce, Helton. My first account here was Knightrider. I also posted as Schattenjager and Wilhelm.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You allowed Trash to retardo the thread Helton begun because you didn't want drama on site feedback.
No, that was just a shit thread. This one's much better.

Do you need to make more excuses? "He is a loony", "He is HHR's alt", "He asked to be banned" and other bullshits are not sticking any more
I don't think I ever used those excuses. The ones I used were:
  1. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ould-not-be-banned.80768/page-24#post-2552571
  2. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ould-not-be-banned.80768/page-24#post-2552638
  3. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ould-not-be-banned.80768/page-26#post-2553835
  4. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ould-not-be-banned.80768/page-28#post-2554615
  5. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ould-not-be-banned.80768/page-36#post-2578009

, several people want me to post on the regular again
Refer #2 above.

Also, "several people" is a weasel phrase. How many people and who are they? And how does that compare to the people who don't want you to post again?

and you have no good excuse to keep me away.
Refer #1 thru #5 above.

At this point there is no reason to keep me banned
Refer #1 thru #5 above.

other than your pet poodle Trash not getting over the fact that 3 years ago I threatened to use his real name and pictures to troll him. He should just be grateful that I didn't and get over it.
No you get over it. How many people did you PM begging to come back by the way? Did you get higher than "Group 9"?

If I wanted to do such thing I would, both then and now. I even apologized BACK THEN, FUCKING YEARS AGO to the guy but it seems he can't get over it. He is got serious issues with me.
Refer #1 thru #5 above.

Plus the people who trolled Dicksmoker were not permabanned. Several people who asked to be banned(including Cleve) are active. Actually, go ahead and explain to me and my supporters why am I the only permabanned user ever along with Jim Profit. What exactly have I done that is so horrible and otherworldly?
Refer #1 thru #5 above.

Even mods can't understand it. Ask LundB , idonthavetimeforthiscrap and Alex, for instance.
Alex isn't a mod. idonthavetimeforthiscrap is a new mod and so hasn't kept tabs on who we've banned and why. And I'm pretty sure LundB is aware and does understand it.

They will testify that I always complied with reasonable demands.
No. You've complied momentarily before reverting to form. And once again, you're doing the same thing: Reverting to form.

That is why I remained active for so long,
No, that's because I kept you around despite every other mod / admin wanting to ban you for months.

you had no reason to ban me until Trash started to edit my posts and delete my threads and I complained about it. Actually, why is that reason for banning me again?
Refer #1 thru #5 above. It seems you have a poor memory and lack some serious mental fortitude.

Bring me up to speed I was never clear was FretRider Chefe or Bryce or both or are Chefe and Bryce the same person?
He's Bryce. Chefe is someone else, although I did give Chefe KnightRider's account at one point for lulz.

Banto

Barely Literate
Sniping isn't going to make much better than a sophism. I like to speak straight:

Basically, you allowed Trash to retardo my threads and edit my posts freely, I complained about it and you banned me because apparently making drama on site feedback is unforgivable. Yet I fucking look at it now and most every single thread here is people making drama and lulz. You say I asked to be banned yet I have several examples of people who did too and weren't banned, copx being a good recent one.

Plus it has been 2 months and half. If I did anything wrong I was certainly punished. I'm permanently banished from here why, exactly? Why am I that only exception next to Jim Profit? Nigga please.

No you get over it. How many people did you PM begging to come back by the way? Did you get higher than "Group 9"?

It was not "begging" it was "summoning", and it worked until Trash retardoed that thread. Fact is there are dozens of people who would like me to post here. Even after you edited this very poll the "ban him" options are still less than 50%. You had over 60% of the users of this forum voting for Gaysun to be demoted, mind you.

No, that's because I kept you around despite every other mod / admin wanting to ban you for months.

Did Jarlfrank want me banned? Did Phelot want me banned? Did Crooked Bee want me banned? LundB was the mod speaking to me directly whenever I was doing something perceived to be wrong and I complied to all his requests. I posted mostly on politics and gd, I think most mods were not even aware of my existence.

Dude you just take my 15 bucks and tell "trash" to put me on ignore and forget I exist and I probably won't have any problem. That guy has some serious personal resentments with me and several other posters, he shouldn't even be a mod in the first place. After he challenged Sheek to a deathmatch that much became clear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom