Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Alex

Arcane
DarkUnderlord

Sorry to be a pain, but could you summarize why exactly FretRider was banned? That is a whole lot of posts to go through, and I think the matter at hand should be exactly what were his infractions that lead to banning. I ask this because there is the lingering impression that all FretRider did was be an unpopular poster, which I think shouldn't be ground for banning anyone. Furthermore, if there are real infractions, listing them would make it easier to argue what behavior exactly FretRider should be trying to avoid.

Random

Arcane
Patron
DarkUnderlord

Sorry to be a pain, but could you summarize why exactly FretRider was banned? That is a whole lot of posts to go through, and I think the matter at hand should be exactly what were his infractions that lead to banning. I ask this because there is the lingering impression that all FretRider did was be an unpopular poster, which I think shouldn't be ground for banning anyone. Furthermore, if there are real infractions, listing them would make it easier to argue what behavior exactly FretRider should be trying to avoid.

I don't think you understand just how unpopular of a poster Fret Rider was.

Athens executed Socrates because they disliked him that much, and we have to stem the :decline: somehow... Why not do as our cultural forefathers did?

Banto

Barely Literate
One point where I am indeed wrong and several supporters have pointed out to me(specially HHR)is that I swear too much and use personal insults too often. I actually picked them up pretty heavily on you, DarkUnderlord and specially did it often with Trash. It's not like I'm going to take back my mensa t-shirt jokes and it's not like my opinion of Trash will improve or anything, but I certainly shouldn't be calling others "faggots", "degenerates", "assholes", "worthless scum" and else so frequently. It is just not elegant anyway.

That is going to be improved upon if this permanent banishment thing ends.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It's all for the best, without the Codexes corrupting influence Fretrider can focus on becoming a better and more pious Catholic man, Pope Francis would want it this way.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It would end if he was unbanned...
What would end? Fretriding being annoying? Because I'm damn sure that won't end.

Anyways, he's clearly posting freely in this thread. All he lost was his access to /gd/, well that's the price for being super annoying.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
leftist whackjobs trying to get their way with the administration again, I see.

Who you gonna call when the populists got you down? BATMAN!

darkknight.png

kicking leftist scum in the nuts and protecting the elite since '39.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
One point where I am indeed wrong and several supporters have pointed out to me(specially HHR)is that I swear too much and use personal insults too often. I actually picked them up pretty heavily on you, DarkUnderlord and specially did it often with Trash. It's not like I'm going to take back my mensa t-shirt jokes and it's not like my opinion of Trash will improve or anything, but I certainly shouldn't be calling others "faggots", "degenerates", "assholes", "worthless scum" and else so frequently. It is just not elegant anyway.

That is going to be improved upon if this permanent banishment thing ends.
That's not the point. You can call people what you want. Just don't call out the same goddamn person all the time with the same goddamn jokes like a broken record.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord

Sorry to be a pain, but could you summarize why exactly FretRider was banned? That is a whole lot of posts to go through
Sorry to be a pain, but if you can't be bothered reading five posts that I directly linked to that clearly point out and articulate the reasons why your girlfriend was banned (I even use nice clear dot points for you retards), then you aren't really worth discussing this with.

We've been over this five times in this thread already. I really need to make it a sixth? Why, can't you read? And if you can't be bothered reading those, where's my guarantee you'll even be bothered reading it if I post the same thing again? Because that's all I'd be doing.

Perhaps you'd like me to draw you a chart?

, and I think the matter at hand should be exactly what were his infractions that lead to banning. I ask this because there is the lingering impression that all FretRider did was be an unpopular poster, which I think shouldn't be ground for banning anyone. Furthermore, if there are real infractions, listing them would make it easier to argue what behavior exactly FretRider should be trying to avoid.
Refer rules, shit poster. If that's not clear enough for you, then too bad. He knows what behaviour he should be trying to avoid. I listed it very, very clearly. This is the fourth period we've been over this with. First it was with KnightRider and then he promised to be good. Then it was Schattenjager. Then it was FretRider.

Every single account was given a chance, and every single account was eventually banned. FretRider doesn't deserve a fifth chance. He's proven that he doesn't deserve to be here.

How many times do you retarded monkeys need to be told something? Do hard-core conservative brains not work correctly? Why are you so confused about this? Or is this just a Brazilian thing?

If Bryce has dementia and can't remember more than three seconds ago, that's not my problem. I even linked to warnings made against his posts. So you can stop with the pretend "oh, he's just an innocent victim" bullshit. He was warned, clearly and specifically. He's a shit-poster. He posts nothing but shit. And he spams the same shit again and again and again. Spammers die.

Now read his last few posts (if you poor Brazilian brain can handle that). Note how it's just the same message again and again and again. "Trash. Trash vs Sheek. DU is butthurt. Trash. Why was I banned? Nobody wanted me banned." Notice how he doesn't even bother addressing any points?

Those five posts I linked to explain every single point he raised more than adequately, even using his own points to dismiss them. And now I've got another retarded Brazilian monkey here who finds it too hard to read because gosh, it's lots. Yeah. We've talked about this a lot. How many more times will we need to talk about it before you idiots get the message?

Bryce doesn't learn. The first thing he does is come back, and send me a PM telling me how much of a shit I am and how butthurt I must be but oh, can I unban him now? By the way did I know he still thinks Trash is still a miserable shit-cock? Then he MASS MESSAGES everyone he can (so much that he actually triggered some warning messages in XenForo) with the exact same bullshit he tried before. "Oh, I'm a changed man, I know that now - by the way Trash, shitcock, butthurt unban me plz".

So if you're serious, you can take the time and read those posts I link to. If you have some issue about anything in them, or another point you'd like to raise, then by all means do so. But "Trash", "Trash vs Sheek", "some people like me!" have all been addressed, are all old news and have all been dealt with. We had our reasons for banning him the first umpteen times, if you can't be bothered finding out what they are, why should I bother even listening to you?

I'm not going to waste my time with retarded idiots who don't even bother to actually read up on the person they're supposedly trying to help.

DakaSha

Arcane
lol fretrider was sending messages to people and trying to get some kind of 'free fretrider' movement going? :lol:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It would appear that what I presume to be FretRider's alt PMed me requesting support I guess I should post:

I don't give a fuck. And I'm not sorry I don't give a fuck. The truth is, I hate drama, and this drama, initiated largely by FretRider being an asshole is now actively pissing me off because instead of being limited to a shit thread I can just ignore it's now following me into the deepest recesses of my anus. Motherfucker, I'd bathe half this planet in blood if I ruled it, you think I give a shit about your inability to follow the rules on a fucking message board? Like I fucking have nothing better to do than to engage in activism (a shit librul activity to begin with) on the Internet. I come here because it amuses me. I don't need this shit. And neither do you. The codex does not sustain all life. You don't eat, fuck or breathe Codex. You simply don't have the social skills (and I use the words loosely) necessary to avoid getting banned on one of the most loosely moderated message boards on the Internet. Stop sending HHR to endlessly grovel on your behalf, it's demeaning to both of you no matter how many Mensa jokes you throw in to make it look like you're not. It's over. Let it go. Find another message board, find a girlfriend, work on your career, spend your family fortune, do SOMETHING that doesn't involve 40 pages of shit on a fucking message board and spamming my fucking PM.

Fuck.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Alex you are retardedly obnoxious here. It's one thing that you wouldn't even ban spammers and IRL stalkers, it's another to keep asking why when you have huge walls of text explaining it throughout this thread. We get that you got a chip on your shoulder already. Fuck off or start your own forum if you can't even bear the banning of one poster who was obviously here to troll.

Jesus Christ.

DarkUnderlord

I don't think you understand just how unpopular of a poster Fret Rider was.

Athens executed Socrates because they disliked him that much, and we have to stem the :decline: somehow... Why not do as our cultural forefathers did?

But Socrates was a fag and even my homo ancestors disliked fags. Fret is fun, were he in Athens, he would preach against the decline, expel the jews/metoikoi and restore morals and principles. The Ionian Civilization Defence Squad (ICDS) would bring great incline.

ironyuri

Alex you are retardedly obnoxious here. It's one thing that you wouldn't even ban spammers and IRL stalkers, it's another to keep asking why when you have huge walls of text explaining it throughout this thread. We get that you got a chip on your shoulder already. Fuck off or start your own forum if you can't even bear the banning of one poster who was obviously here to troll.

Jesus Christ.

Will you be starting your own forum with Infinitron so the two of you can champion Baldur's Gate over Fallout there, instead of polluting our precious bodily fluids here, in that case?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Jesus Christ.

Will you be starting your own forum with Infinitron so the two of you can champion Baldur's Gate over Fallout there, instead of polluting our precious bodily fluids here, in that case?

Depends. Will there be mountain dew and doritos?

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Jesus Christ.

Alex is one of the most polite and constructive posters on RPG Codex, while you are unable to maintain civility over a minor disagreement. It seems that you are the one with a chip on a shoulder.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I liked FredRider threads but Mastermind has point; give yourself a brake from Codex and don't act like you care so much it is unmanly thing to act like Wymyn with no honor and spam DU attention. Double plus so Cause DU being Despotic in nature enjoys all the drama and :butthurt: you cause and won't budge now. Register new account in let's say 3 months, pay your 15 doritos and fallow the letter of Law DU whim as all we do.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Now I feel cheated and abandoned that I haven't received any secret PMs from Fretty's alt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom