Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Andhaira

Arcane
Finally, Dragon paladin will be a thing. More good dragons and FINALLY dragons with Taunt.

Warrior gets some Taunt minions too.

Black Knight is making a come back.

Lol spawn of shadows. 5/4 for 4, inspire: deal 4 dmg to all heroes.

sm-orc.png
NEW CLASS
sm-orc.png

Andhaira

Arcane
Chillmaw just murdered patron warrior? Or will Patron start running silence?

STAY TUNED

UglyBastard

Arcane
Chillmaw just murdered patron warrior? Or will Patron start running silence?

STAY TUNED

Chillmaw doesn't murder Patron, you just kill it before you spam the board with Patrons. Double Brawl CW is already favored against Patron, Chillmaw is basically a more unreliable Brawl.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Shaman legendary is pretty nuts. That's three good legendaries they have.

Andhaira

Arcane
Chillmaw doesn't murder Patron, you just kill it before you spam the board with Patrons. Double Brawl CW is already favored against Patron, Chillmaw is basically a more unreliable Brawl.

Brawl is a Warrior only epic. Chillmaw is a neutral legendary. Gives non mages, paladins and CWs a better chance against Patron W

UglyBastard

Arcane
Brawl is a Warrior only epic. Chillmaw is a neutral legendary. Gives non mages, paladins and CWs a better chance against Patron W

If they play retarded dragon decks, so they probably lost before the game even started.
Dragon Warrior might be decent tho, I really like Alexstrazas Champion.

Andhaira

Arcane
Coldarra Drake OWNS. In your face h8rs.

Does seem Malygos mage will be a thing, though it wasn't all that effective in this match. He won, but not thanks to Maly + Rhonin combo much.

A pity I have been wanting to play a Maly mage for over a year now, but never opened or crafted it yet.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Coldarra Drake OWNS. In your face h8rs.

Does seem Malygos mage will be a thing, though it wasn't all that effective in this match. He won, but not thanks to Maly + Rhonin combo much.

A pity I have been wanting to play a Maly mage for over a year now, but never opened or crafted it yet.
I have three. Hopefully he gets nerfed.

Andhaira

Arcane
Streams over folks! All cards go up later on today on fagbook. Hunter legendary's are a duo so they will be revealed later! And as a final fuk you here is the priest legend: See FeelTheRads post above

That will be all and thanks 4 watching.

-Ben Brode

lel, so they really kept the best reveals for the very end. Smart marketing move indeed. I really thought they were going to totally avoid power creep, but guess they couldn't resist. Or according to others it's not power creep, it's Shaman and Druid being brought up to level.

Metro Give me one of your Maly's plz.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Thaurissan could see a lot more play with the new extension, seeing how many potentially good cards are overpriced in terms of mana.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Turn 9 play. Something with four health at 7 mana is bound to die.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah, you could Sneed's or Ysera... or you could get Van Cleef/Cho. You're better off playing Sneed's which is at least a 5/7 body that dodges BGH.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom