Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

hivemind

what server do you play on ?

Mystary!

Arcane
Well, coin + Tuskarr totemic + totem golem at turn 2 is really hard to recover from. Just a Totem golem by it self is tough because nothing can really compete with its stats that early, and anything you play is vulnerable to earthshock or rockbiter. They can just keep churning out totems after that and eventually boost with Thunderbluff Valiant. If they get anything else thou they're pretty screwed most of the time.

hivemind

these rank 15 decks are actually worse than what you face in arena after like one or two wins

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If you have to get rid of one, get rid of Kings.
How was this response worth four brofists? I'm flattered, MEN, but it's common children's card game sense that Truesilver and Consecrate are the superior cards.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
So many baddies on forums saying Eadric is a great card. 'GUIZ IT COUNTERZ VARIAN WINZ!'

Andhaira

Arcane
So many baddies on forums saying Eadric is a great card. 'GUIZ IT COUNTERZ VARIAN WINZ!'

Eadric has excellent synergy with Enter the Colloseum. Together these cards will rape any control deck pitted against them if they come into hand on curve.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
A 7 mana drop has excellent synergy with a 6 mana drop? You know what else has synergy? Equality + consecrate for 7 less mana.

Grubba

Arcane
and I have faced Shamans who use Mistcaller up in rank 7

At first glance, Mistcaller seemed like a pretty sweet card but the more I think about it the more I don't like it. Weak stats (dies to shredder), too slow (has zero affect on the current board), and it doesn't buff hero power totems or minions generated from Neptulon or Feral Spirit. It's win-more and it won't save you if you're losing. The animation when it comes into play is bad ass though so it has that going for it, which can't be said for like any other legendary in the set (srsly Blizz, why so lazy?)

Grubba

Arcane
Methinks the meta will always slant towards aggro, regardless of attempts by Blizzard to slow things down. Most people would rather play 2-4 games in 20 minutes than just one. Plus, you can build competitive aggro decks for very little dust whereas control decks cost an arm and a leg.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm surprised Lance Carrier isn't seeing more play. It's a pre-nerf Dark Iron Dwarf cut in half... sort of. 2 mana 1/2 but the +2 attack it gives is permanent.

Mystary!

Arcane
I guess most stuff just wont survive long enough for the permanent bit to be relevant, and it's not as flexible as say Abusive, which can be comboed with BGH.

Andhaira

Arcane
A 7 mana drop has excellent synergy with a 6 mana drop? You know what else has synergy? Equality + consecrate for 7 less mana.

Equality + Consecrate can be devastating to your own minions. EtC leaves behind a solid body for the Paladin. Combo'd with Eadric the enemy's highest attack minion is also nullified. There are plenty of ways to play the combo though, like humility or aldor instead of eadric.

Also equality can really work against you in a joust centric deck.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Surveying muh collection I've deduced that I require:

Mulch x 1 (maybe 2)
Darnassus Aspirant x 1
Lock and Load x 1
Ram Wrangler x 1 (doubt I'd ever play two in a deck)
Tuskarr Jouster x 2 (why do I have 4 Balls of Spiders?!?!)
Twilight Guardian x 1
Elemental Devastation x 1 (would anyone run 2?)
Enter the Colosseum x 1
Garrison Commander.... maybe.

Trueheart and Varian are probably the only legendaries I would spend dust crafting; although I think Varian is going to fall out of favor by month's end.

Andhaira

Arcane
Surveying muh collection I've deduced that I require:

Mulch x 1 (maybe 2)
Darnassus Aspirant x 1
Lock and Load x 1
Ram Wrangler x 1 (doubt I'd ever play two in a deck)
Tuskarr Jouster x 2 (why do I have 4 Balls of Spiders?!?!)
Twilight Guardian x 1
Elemental Devastation x 1 (would anyone run 2?)
Enter the Colosseum x 1
Garrison Commander.... maybe.

Trueheart and Varian are probably the only legendaries I would spend dust crafting; although I think Varian is going to fall out of favor by month's end.

You forgot Eadric. Also, Rhonin is doing better than anyone expected, that is unless you count people who knew it would have excellent synergy with Flamewaker and Antonidas.

Grubba

Arcane
MEN, secrets pally with Mysterious Challenger is fucking ridiculous! I'm 7-1 so far with my only loss coming against a mage who got a fucking Deathwing off of Unstable Portal and it saved his ass. He was doomed otherwise.

This deck is so good that even a retard like myself can play it. It practically plays itself. It's so strong that it'll surely metastasize and become a force in next month's meta, to the extent that something like Lock and Load hunter (with flare) will emerge as viable merely because it might be able to counter it.

Andhaira

Arcane
Haha, Mysterious CHallenger was the first epic I pulled in TGT. I put a lulz deck together soon after to try it out and I could already tell it would raep hard. I think I posted about it earlier in this thread.

The funny thing is that the main counter to this will be flare face hunter! Brode trolls again by making people want to play Face Hunter again. :lol:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's fun to play mid-range hunter, watch these seeeeeeeeeeeekrit pallies load up and then destroy 20% of their deck with one card.

Mystary!

Arcane
I tried a double Flare/Kezan Mystic deck after playing paladins all day, never faced another paladin until I switched back to Warlock :negative:

WhiteGuts

Arcane
4be8ba4617dd862f07c688bc22631bf1.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom