Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Andhaira

Arcane
New Brawl Free Pack in 2 hours MEN! (1 hour for Euro cucks) Would it kill them to give out a TGT pack instead of classic for this Brawl, or say one of each? Probably yes, because Blizzard.

Since i already mentioned it before, what do you guys think should be done to balance Boom a bit? I think a simple change of making Boom Bots not minions but effects that automatically trigger and hit randomly for 1-2 dmg when Boom is played ought to be enough. Thoughts?

Also, Mysterious Challenger is better than I expected. Pulling 3 secrets, even if they are crappy and cost 1 mana each otherwise, right at curve or even at turn 7 or 8 is a BIG DEALZ.

hivemind

I'm a rank 16 guy that mostly plays arena

no idea how a children's card game balance should look like

Andhaira

Arcane
Ok Euro cucks are already playing; it's Encounter at the Crossroads again.

Goody, this means I can try out a ton of TGT cards that I don't have. Including Varian :smug:

Andhaira

Arcane
It's allegedly not the intended brawl

Are you sure? Because it makes sense as this would allow them to promote the TGT cards. But given the mistake they made with the prior Brawl I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked this up too.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Are you sure? Because it makes sense as this would allow them to promote the TGT cards. But given the mistake they made with the prior Brawl I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked this up too.

The facebook page had a post up about
11923218_790227031090329_2921640318863849405_n.png

but now that post is deleted, so idk what's going on

UglyBastard

Arcane
I'm not sure if you are making fun of me and if so why.

There is a 100 gold achievement for collecting every single card of the whole classic ("basic") set as well.
It's basically impossible to get without pouring hundreds of dollars into the game.

Thought of that one and not getting all classes to 10. Sorry for the confusion.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
There is a 100 gold achievement for collecting every single card of the whole classic ("basic") set as well.
It's basically impossible to get without pouring hundreds of dollars into the game.

Thought of that one and not getting all classes to 10. Sorry for the confusion.

It's actually collecting every "expert" card.

ENJOY THIS NEEDLESS CORRECTION!

hivemind

had a lock + vs mage game where I didn't draw any of my early game but through insane skill and perfect risk management almost turned a 27 hp vs 5 hp into a win

but then he top decked frost bolt the turn before I had lethal with my board

hivemind

I even got a shitty 3/2 gain 1/1 if you discard shit from my perfectly placed bane of doom

hivemind

void terror from bane of doom won me a game

I just wonder if it can target itself because I played around it

hivemind

like my kraken just got perfectly frozen for 3 turns and then died to gedon

Typical 3/1 Euro game

opener from the enemy was of course chow into chugga

Andhaira

Arcane
Euro

pretty sure it's harder too

It has been reported multiple times that the Euro server is, apparently, the easiest. The Americas region is the hardest.

It's weird the Asian server is not the hardest though, given how siriusly Asians take their gaming.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I think you're all mischaracterising HS as a "children's" card game. It's more of a game for casuals to mindlessly play on their tablet during lunch break or while watching stuff on another screen somewhere. Actual children's games tend to be much more interactive.

It has been reported multiple times that the Euro server is, apparently, the easiest. The Americas region is the hardest.

It's weird the Asian server is not the hardest though, given how siriusly Asians take their gaming.

Honestly, Hearthstone doesn't have enough competitive depth for that to matter a whole lot. Add all the dumb RNG and the difference between servers should mostly be down to their respective metagames. This isn't Stacraft 2 brother.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom