Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The thing with Flare is, even if you don't run into Secret Paladin it's not a completely garbage card. You could still run into mages or other hunters and worst case scenario it draws you a card for two mana. If combined with Lock and Load it draws you a card and creates another one.

Grubba

Arcane
All I know is that this paladin secret deck is the most fun I've ever had playing herpstone. I've streaked from rank 12 to 9 and ya the gravy train will probably go off the rails once I hit rank 5ish but still, hot damn this is good times.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Equality + Consecrate can be devastating to your own minions. EtC leaves behind a solid body for the Paladin. Combo'd with Eadric the enemy's highest attack minion is also nullified. There are plenty of ways to play the combo though, like humility or aldor instead of eadric.

Also equality can really work against you in a joust centric deck.
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/18704974620

I like how you're so sure of yourself here but then ask the bads on Hearthstone forum if you're right.

hivemind

tbh the funniest part of the thread you linked is seeing that you have 8,241 posts on a Children's card game forum

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
tbh the funniest part of the thread you linked is seeing that you have 8,241 posts on a Children's card game forum
It's total posts across all Blizzard forums dating back at least five or six years. Possibly more. So that includes children's card games, children's hero brawlers, and children's online fantasy E-LARP forums.

Also, LEGEND... Aviana... fuck meh. Where's muh Varian or Trueheart? At least it's not another Bolf.

Mystary!

Arcane
I got both Vol'jin and Confessor Paletress this weekend, I think Blizzard is trying to tell me something. Unfortunately I had already disenchanted him when I got her. Oh well, fuck priests.

Andhaira

Arcane
It's the new season Blizzard, where the fuck is my new cardback and ranked reward chest?

Mystary!

Arcane
I really like Mind Control Tech in this meta, which relies on flooding the board to some extent. Ram wrangled King Krush for lethal, Varrian Wrynn'd epics and of course Murloc Knights. They cry every time.

Grubba

Arcane
Might have to try that, I've never played hunter and that's dirt cheap.

Secrets paladin has been fun and effective (80% win rate) but it does get a bit boring after a while. Like I said before, the deck plays itself. My version is more midrangey compared to the aggro style with Secretkeeper that's en vogue now.

What are y'all planning on playing for ladder this month? I imagine I'll roll with totem shaman for a while and maybe some token druid

Andhaira

Arcane
Hoping for a Golden Malygos, or Golden Thalnos! These are the only 2 remaining legends I really need from Classic.

Grubba Nothing right now really. Just doing quests, with whatever class is needed. Messed around with Murlock Pally and Secret Pally a bit. Both are fun, but the token spam with the former can be annoying; I run out of space to put minions on the board.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Euro cucks, did you get anything useful from your Brawl packs? WhiteGuts hivemind sser

Brawl isn't opened yet in hickville.
I did just get a "x-stars earned from last season" that showed me at rank 21, the rank I had after finishing Rank 15 on 09/01/2015. Now I'm rank 24 Leper Gnome. So, uh, thanks Blizzard? :retarded:

Mystary!

Arcane
I got a golden Counter spell (ie 400 dust)

It's p. funny playing priest with mind control in this brawl btw. People are so eager to play their big legendaries...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom