Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Maybe The Elder Spy (HiddenX) and Temaperacl are long lost brothers ?

serch

Magister
25$ for the Codex from me
As promised, I have done likewise and made a $25 donation to the Codex in HiddenX's name.

And that, The Brazilian Slaughter, is why we value the people who have those virtues.
Except that he donated the $25 to the Codex in his own name already, so now he is in for $50 and our stash is even bigger. I guess that proves that the Codexians are underhanded bastards, good job :salute:
Not what you had in mind, right?
Completely intentional - I grew up playing Diplomacy and learning how to be successful without ever technically breaking an agreement.

Lol:troll:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Noone's grabbed the 5k Jailer tier yet. The way things are going, it looks like an alternate option to get out of jail will be to get Sargeant Codexia and Sargeant Watchwitz to fight amongst themselves.

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
This is like that time when Darmok and Jalad were at Tanagra.

Shaka when the walls fell, RPG Watch. Shaka, when the walls fell.

Angthoron

Arcane
So yeah guys, I got a reply from Swen this morning. Gragt should make that cake extra-delicious:

Regarding @HiddenX's info on Watch's higher tier contributions:

Myrthos said:
had to poke them from several sides as busy as they are, but here you can see what you get, based on your donation:

$25-$39: Digital copy of Original Sin
$40-$49: Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$50-$69: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
$70-$99: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster
$100-$124: Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual +
soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map
$125-$139: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin
$140-$149: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$150-$169: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin
T-shirt
$170 and more: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original
Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster

I didn't ask, but I'm sure the Codex gets the same deal.

Swen Vincke said:
Yes obviously you guys can have the same thing as the Watch. You needed but ask ;)

:yeah:

Angthoron

Arcane
Sorry for double-post, but I'm gonna streamline and accessabilize this info for those for whom this'll matter, so:

So yeah guys, I got a reply from Swen this morning.

Regarding HiddenX's info on Watch's higher tier contributions:

Myrthos said:
had to poke them from several sides as busy as they are, but here you can see what you get, based on your donation:

$25-$39: Digital copy of Original Sin
$40-$49: Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$50-$69: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
$70-$99: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster
$100-$124: Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual +
soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map
$125-$139: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin
$140-$149: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$150-$169: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin
T-shirt
$170 and more: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original
Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster

I didn't ask, but I'm sure the Codex gets the same deal.

Swen Vincke said:
Yes obviously you guys can have the same thing as the Watch. You needed but ask ;)

So yeah, higher tier contributors can get all these goodies, and probably other goodies from higher tiers of KS campaign, as long as they claim them. I'm guessing I'll be running the database of the donors wishing for phat lewts and then send them on to Larian.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ok, I hope this fundraiser lasts a bit longer than the KS campaign, because I have a sudden urge to increase my donation. :D

garren

Arcane
Patron
The Codex jailer being some sort of abusive tranny who loathes the other jailer, his/her prisoners mysteriously disappearing occasionally while unidentifiable err.. used mutilated corpses tend to pop up every now and again.

Sputnik

Educated
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Oh well, donated 40$ to the common cause (and for the Codexian Glory).

And now to upping my kickstarter pledge. After that I have done my part in trying to reach the 1M $ goal.

Whoa, this is getting expensive. Thankfully the loan interests are so low at the moment. And I'm certain the people at my bank are understanding, especially when things as important as this are at stake.

Angthoron

Arcane
DarkUnderlord, I do not want a digital copy.
DU won't be keeping tabs on this, I am.

To all: please let me know, either in this thread, or preferably with PM, what you want to be done with your donation (eg if you want a copy or if you pass, and if you do want it, I might need details like at the very least an email for digital copies (unless Larian will bulk-give me keys with which I'll subsequently run off to Argentine)). I'll be keeping a spreadsheet with this info, a-la Wyrmlord.

Angthoron

Arcane
Oh yeah, by the way, we will probably need a separate thread about a top list of names for imps at some point.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Angthoron I'd like to have any physical goodies I can get my grubby mitts on but the digital copy can be given to those poor and in need

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom