Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

MicoSelva

Packs laden with loot are often low on supplies.
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Dungeon Master 2? WAT.

1 turn based cRPG. 3 real-time cRPG's. DECLINE. Oh wait... it's the Watch, ;)
Jaz said:
I'd rather give my least favorite cRPGs instead - games I had a hard time finishing due to one or more fun-crippling feature(s):

EDIT: ninja'd by felipepepepepepepepepe...

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong

MicoSelva

Packs laden with loot are often low on supplies.
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Bah. -> is this a Codex diary?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Sad Loser
Jarl_Frank
...wow, I can't believe this is a real thing.
So on what page is the child-friendly foot & blood fetish cannibalism scene?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I hope the "History of the Watch" will be written by Jaz. She's a professional author.

• About Jaz
    About Me
    First video game: Pong.
    I transferred to RPGWatch along with the rest of the inventory.
  • Interests
    Favorite RPGs
    I'd rather give my least favorite cRPGs instead - games I had a hard time finishing due to one or more fun-crippling feature(s):

- Dungeon Master 2
    - Fallout 1
    - Baldur's Gate 1/2
    - Dungeon Siege 1
    Favorite MMOs
    I prefer tactical MP shooters like Day of Defeat or Red Orchestra.
    Favorite Non-RPGs
    No. 1: Realms of the Haunting
    Favorite movies
    Let's make that TV series.
    Currently: Star Wars - The Clone Wars
    Favorite books
    :p
  • System Specifications
    OS
    Win8
    Hardware
    - PC, no idea what's inside at the moment
    - XBox 360+ Kinect
  • Signature
    Semper HiFi!
    Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.

Definitely a very :obviously: individual. :P

:popamole: detected

Zeriel

Arcane
Win8.

735.gif

Koschey

Arcane
Patron
DAMN YOU PEOPLE! Here, have some more of my money, take everything! I can just live in a cardboard box and eat out of trash cans. I hope you are happy now.

I know I am :love:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Dortmund vs. Madrid: 4:1 yeah!

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
(all the rewards negotiation happened previously in the forums, we haven't been doing anything "behind the scenes").

I did all the reward negotiations with MCA for our two fundraisers.

It was pretty tiring and I don't want to do it again.

Angthoron

Arcane
(all the rewards negotiation happened previously in the forums, we haven't been doing anything "behind the scenes").

It's been pretty cool and easy with Swen so far, though let's see what he replies to my latest inquiry, which, by the way, stupid Google Mail saved as draft instead of sending, so he'll probably reply tomorrow.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker

It's been pretty cool and easy with Swen so far, though let's see what he replies to my latest inquiry, which, by the way, stupid Google Mail saved as draft instead of sending, so he'll probably reply tomorrow.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's not yet midnight in Belgium and these are the final days of the Kickstarter so I doubt he's sleeping much.

Angthoron

Arcane

I wouldn't be so sure. It's not yet midnight in Belgium and these are the final days of the Kickstarter so I doubt he's sleeping much.
I'd imagine he's swamped with other e-mails as well, anyway, even if he's awake.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
728k + paypal + Kodex Grorious contribution + RPGWatch pitiful contribution. Looks like the 800k stretch goal is pretty much in the bag.

In before threads discussing the taste of companion x's sweat.

Close race - despite the outcome I declare all Codexians & Watchers who spend money for Larian to true crpg-fans.
Let's try to get 10K together.

I'm seeing a lot of unproper behavior here on the Codex.
People saying things like peace, harmony, togetherness!

This cannot stand!
I say the administration needs to adress this NOW!

Angthoron

Arcane
Close race - despite the outcome I declare all Codexians & Watchers who spend money for Larian to true crpg-fans.
Let's try to get 10K together.

I'm seeing a lot of unproper behavior here on the Codex.
People saying things like peace, harmony, togetherness!

This cannot stand!
I say the administration needs to adress this NOW!

They just think they have a chance of getting away with a win and are pre-emptively trying to avoid a retribution raid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom