Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

MCA
I thought you were rich, oldmanpaco. You even paid for my RACE TRAITOR club entry.

Also villain of the story, you really have no life to keep track of those things...

The whole process took less than 3 minutes, so I have to question what manner of life you think you are living.

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Mass Summoning in Progress -Do Not Interrupt-

WTF is wrong with @FretRider 's name? Anyway, that's it, all the RACE TRAITORs.

Cough it up, motherfuckers. You all wanted a Torment successor but instead paid for a shit dungeon hack, from a studio that has yet to make a single game with good combat. Now the real deal is up and you better pay it up and wipe the mark of the race traitor off.

There you go, I have transferred the money. It's fifty dollars, and if that is not enough, then you might as well directly siphon my blood away.

Just whatever you do, don't add me to a conversation this time, because I would rather not wake up to find 70 emails in my inbox.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I have already backed the KS, will donate as soon as my uh slight financial difficulty is fixed.... *nervously bites fingernails*

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I only donate when there's something in it for me personally so whatevs suck it.

MCA
There will be nothing for anyone thanks to stingy farts like you. But whatever, I'm sure you are happy watching Sawyer talk about how console game design will save PC gaming.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Not using my Executor account anymore VOTS, but I've already donated anyway and I was the one who donated on Frety`s behalf last time. May donate on the behalf thedeadlymoose this fundraiser, to troll GD (if I can work out how).

Abraxas

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I already went for the $125 tier in the TTON kickstarter, and since I'm not made of gold (yet) I decided to only help the Larian Codex campaign since they need that more.

Oh, and fuck you very much for the inane tagging, villano de los cojones.

MCA

Cough it up, motherfuckers. You all wanted a Torment successor but instead paid for a shit dungeon hack, from a studio that has yet to make a single game with good combat. Now the real deal is up and you better pay it up and wipe the mark of the race traitor off.

Already donated.

Wait a minute, why don't you have a race traitor tag?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sacrifice your MT-32 on the altar of incline.
Woah, slow down.
The incline is worth many jewgolds-
But there are limits. Do you have any idea how rare and precious that wonderful thing is?

Angthoron

Arcane

I'm already in Top 10.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yo vots, how they gonna pay if they spent all their moneys on P:E? ._. Just look at dat fundraiser.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yo vots, how they gonna pay if they spent all their moneys on P:E? ._. Just look at dat fundraiser.
That's not my problem actually. My problem is I've spent my money on the KS campaign for T:ToN itself and have not much left to give to the 'Dex.

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Donated a peanut or two as a token.

I guess it's unlikely we'll get the 5k, unless Codex fundraisers double in the last day or something.

EG

Nullified
VotS . . . if you alert me about this game, I'll donate nothing just to spite you.

Is my butthurt worth it, VotS? :lol:

Deleted member 7219

Already donated.

I asked not to have one. I was happy just having Patron, but now that's disappeared too.

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Already donated.

I asked not to have one. I was happy just having Patron, but now that's disappeared too.

They'll vaporize you next.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Cough it up, motherfuckers. You all wanted a Torment successor but instead paid for a shit dungeon hack, from a studio that has yet to make a single game with good combat.

I won't pledge to this codex nonsense for three reasons:
1. Last time I lost more than 15% with currency conversions and other fees.
2. I will increase my pledge directly to the Torment KS project.
3. I don't want another tasteful codex reference. I think we have enough of them already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom