Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And leave me out of it, would you kindly. I've already sent filthy lucre to both Colin and Sven, so there's no need spamming my inbox.

EG

Nullified
Codex doesn't seem into giving as much as in the past. :(

I can't eat games.

Not that I haven't tried.

If 2D backgrounds are confirmed, I'll chip in $40, though.

MCA
If you are holding back only because you didn't get your ad free, your 10 months of ad free will be randomly distributed among posters. Chip in while you can.

MCA
Mass Summoning in Progress -Do Not Interrupt-

denizsi Temaperacl Lonerville skuphundaku Haba Spectacle Sitra Achara silver crowaxe Semper Random Word // maverick Jaesun Crooked Bee centurionofprix Jarpie HanoverF mediocrepoet DeDawg LusciousPear JagreenLern // Azalin Vaarna_Aarne oldmanpaco CrimsonAngel LeStryfe79 Rane Lockkaliber Michael Ellis toro SuicideBunny // Gakkone Barghest Ogg 4too deus101 OldSkoolKamikaze hakuroshi Computer Gamer Refugee commie Angthoron // Zed Volrath Tolknaz thesisko thekdawg21 serch Rivmusique Pegultagol mugarod moraes // MikeHaggar kazgar Hamster Guar evdk Aldebaran airhead Rohit_N Braktash Fenrir // Marquess Cornwallis mindx2 Charles-cgr Atomic wormix titus RedScum ksjav Harg Harfardarssen Commissar Draco // asper Abraxas DwarvenFood Palikka MaskedMan Gold ghostdog felipepepe Carrion a bear named spigot // Mangoose MessiahMan Szioul kentable Matt7895 nihil Nicebrain Mrowak Minttunator LordVector // l3loodAngel Joff1981 ironyuri Freelance Henchman Darklife Cosmo CappenVarra Havoc Morol Icewater // Yaar Podshipnik The Great Deceiver Ion Flux Jedi Exile Adelphi turel69 treave stony3k sick Saber-Scorpion // MightyHoax markec malko_sundervere Kthan75 Kime Jaedar J_C Infinitron good little toastboy Denim Demon// CrustyBot clemens Claw tuluse WetWorks Executer PrzeSzkoda G.O.D Aeschylus logrus // Helly kubics OracleX MicoSelva majestik12 Dhralei CSM barker_s SG Donaroriak// Whisky jiujitsu Weierstraß hoverdog Ismaul Dryngar dab Primordial Soup Nazi Irxy Quanti // Frusciante Elim Dynimix Sidmich Gurkog glasnost Strider JamesBondBrzęczyszczykiewicz // SpinyNorman Comrade Goby Executor Hoaxmetal Race Traitor @FretRider

WTF is wrong with @FretRider 's name? Anyway, that's it, all the RACE TRAITORs.

Cough it up, motherfuckers. You all wanted a Torment successor but instead paid for a shit dungeon hack, from a studio that has yet to make a single game with good combat. Now the real deal is up and you better pay it up and wipe the mark of the race traitor off.

MCA
If you are holding back only because you didn't get your ad free, your 10 months of ad free will be randomly distributed among posters. Chip in while you can.
Change your sig to something more Tormenting.

EDIT: I've already chipped in, DIAF.

I wonder if I summoning works with sigs so every time I posted anything, everyone would get notifications.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm out of money due to Larian's Kickstarter for Divinity: Original Sin.
No wait, I have $5,71 left on my PayPal account. I guess I can use that.

Project: Eternity

Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Cough it up, motherfuckers. You all wanted a Torment successor but instead paid for a shit dungeon hack, from a studio that has yet to make a single game with good combat. Now the real deal is up and you better pay it up and wipe the mark of the race traitor off.
I wanted to back this fundraiser as well but I like my race traitor mark :(

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Mass Summoning in Progress -Do Not Interrupt- ...

Meh I've already donated:rpgcodex:

MCA

Brzęczyszczykiewicz

I wanted to back this fundraiser as well but I like my race traitor mark :(

It will not really go away, when I say "wiping off" the mark of race traitor, I speak figuratively. It will never go away.

I'm out of money due to Larian's Kickstarter for Divinity: Original Sin.
No wait, I have $5,71 left on my PayPal account. I guess I can use that.

You better.

fuck off villain of the story, I've backed TTON and DOS campaigns already. Curiously, both as number 14.

I couldn't be bothered to cross-check both lists so, suck it up.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
eh, i'm spending my march+april gaming budget on dark arisen and a 3ds xl with fire emblem, so unless du keeps this going for another month, no dice.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I've already backed this project via PayPal. I have some other expenses so I am not going to support Codexian fundraiser, at least not until I get paid - then I *might* consider it.

Also villain of the story, you really have no life to keep track of those things...

Deleted member 7219

Already donated.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

I still very angsty about the way Codex 2.1 is being run. Don't think I'm donating to anything here anymore. Did back the KS for $125 though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom