Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yes, yes, back in your days such hipster tragedies would never have occured. :roll:
:)

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'm a dirty jew, but Not that I'm doing this with already pledging, but the more theoretical weight the Codex has to throw around the better. Whether it's true or not, really. Perception is king. Yeees, unbelievers, pour your hatred upon us, yeeeees...

Tigranes

Arcane
Done, just so I can push for a Codex NPC which players can fight, and uses absolute level-scaling.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll probably donate nevertheless, but it'd be cool if the rewards from previous fundraisers could be implemented before starting a new one.

...or are the Codex fundraisers designed to mirror inXile starting a new Kickstarter project before delivering on the previous one? In that case, well played! :P

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'll probably donate nevertheless, but it'd be cool if the rewards from previous fundraisers could be implemented before starting a new one.
That was the original plan but we were running out of time for the Torment KickStarter and the donation and payment systems were the second part of a feature list I've only just brought online (if you look, you'll see there's still a lot of shit to be done for them). I'm optimistic of finishing up the payment system (so you can review your payment details and spend potato) in the next few days. Then I want to go through all the e-mails received for the previous KickStarters and add the actual payments into the system - then I have to tie it all in with the custom tags people will be able to display.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Replace the tag with a smaller medal(s) so you can fit six of them in the same space.

By the year 2020, the RPG codex will devolve into the Paradox forums.

FRKZoH5.png

brofist_new.png

Never Forget.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
But fine, you win.

Of course I do.

Because while tO is hosted by NMA, tO is not NMA and NMA is not tO. Trust me...as an ex-member of tO I had as much contempt for NMA, their administration and most of their regulars as anybody.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I've recently decided to rot my teeth by eating thousands of Sprees. I plan on having the letters C.O.D.E.X. engraved into my dentures as a tribute to you guys. Thanks a million!

TEETH :D TEETH

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom