Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us change the nature of a game

I don't really care much either way, but I'd vote against further tag bloat and for keeping any in-game Codex references as low-key as possible. I don't mean any disrespect to the highly esteemed and well-meaning gentlemen in this and the respective WL2 and PE threads, but coming up with ideas that are actually funny outside the mind of their creator wouldn't appear to be quite our collective forte.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah we do kind of risk the whole problem of TAG BLOAT.

Maybe DU could add an "Achievements" block under a users post (under your signature), and then we can start showing them there?

:troll:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah we do kind of risk the whole problem of TAG BLOAT.

Maybe DU could add an "Achievements" block under a users post (under your signature), and then we can start showing them there?

:troll:

Achievement unlocked: introduced decline feature into the Codex.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Would pledge, but our finances got hit p. hard recently and there's a kid on the way. Spending money on diapers or for the glory of Codexia? Fuck, being an adult sucks.

Black

Arcane
Seems like a pretty easy choice to me. Raise your spawn, sell its organs on a black market and use the gold to donate to Torment Numanuma 2.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Would pledge, but our finances got hit p. hard recently and there's a kid on the way. Spending money on diapers or for the glory of Codexia? Fuck, being an adult sucks.

Use washable cloth diapers like they used in the old days before the invention of pampers. Spend money saved from not having to buy new diapers on the fundraiser.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
As per all previous campaigns, we'll come up with some special (optional) title for donors to this campaign and you will be able to get ad-free status eventually trust me. Honest. All donors will

I didn't get my add free for PE yet. Not a dime till you fix this shit.

dab

Augur
Project: Eternity
I think I found appropiate tag / symbol for backers

12590.jpg

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Use washable cloth diapers like they used in the old days before the invention of pampers. Spend money saved from not having to buy new diapers on the fundraiser.

You know, I've actually been thinking about that (naturally meaning that my girlfriend has brought it up and I take credit for it). Modern diapers are actually too good, kids become diaper-free later and later as a result since they barely notice when they soil themselves. That said, cloth diapers carry an initial cost that is higher than diapers. Anyway, unless I get like a massive raise or find jewgold in my neighbour's teeth mattress, I doubt I will contribute to this campaign.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Fool me once... something
Fool me twice... something something
Fool me thrice...?

Although come to think of it if we continue bloating the username side with tags, it will end up looking like popamole crap.

Replace the tag with a smaller medal(s) so you can fit six of them in the same space.

EG

Nullified
I think I found appropiate tag / symbol for backers

12590.jpg

A) Winged drop of blood
B) Gaping maw of a stork
C) A bizarre rendering of a vagina.

You know, I've actually been thinking about that (naturally meaning that my girlfriend has brought it up and I take credit for it). Modern diapers are actually too good, kids become diaper-free later and later as a result since they barely notice when they soil themselves. That said, cloth diapers carry an initial cost that is higher than diapers.
More likely it's the parents' fault for not having to watch the kid obsessively, during the first two years of life, so that doesn't shit on the rug.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I do not particularly care about P:E drive potatoes, but if it were possible to shift my latest donation (14/3 or near that date) to this campaign that would be sweet DarkUnderlord

Catawampus

Learned
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Newfag donation. Used the money I was going to give to inXile for extras at the end of the campaign. The Codex has provided me with much needed entertainment over the years (in lurker mode) so I contributed what I could to the cause. :)

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

You know, I've actually been thinking about that (naturally meaning that my girlfriend has brought it up and I take credit for it). Modern diapers are actually too good, kids become diaper-free later and later as a result since they barely notice when they soil themselves. That said, cloth diapers carry an initial cost that is higher than diapers. Anyway, unless I get like a massive raise or find jewgold in my neighbour's teeth mattress, I doubt I will contribute to this campaign.
Bro, suggest this and take credit as if it's your own idea:

When the time comes that you want to have the baby stop using diapers, you first start putting an underwear for it, and over that, the diaper. This way, it will ahve the discomfort you want to create, coupled with the fuss-less comfort for the parent of the diaper.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron

Bro, suggest this and take credit as if it's your own idea:

When the time comes that you want to have the baby stop using diapers, you first start putting an underwear for it, and over that, the diaper. This way, it will ahve the discomfort you want to create, coupled with the fuss-less comfort for the parent of the diaper.

Since the young boy/girl/future tranny is going to be raised as a Codexian, he/she will start playing oldschool DOS computer games at a very young age.
So he can just use this game as teaching material on not shitting the pants.

Monty

Arcane
It's come to this. A Torment thread has turned into a discussion on diapers. The transformation of the RPG community is complete.

EG

Nullified
It's come to this. A Torment thread has turned into a discussion on diapers. The transformation of the RPG community is complete.

It does lack excitement, doesn't it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom