Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Mandalore is a just product reviewer, his shit is for people without experience with what he's covering.

Sseth is actually funny. His stuff is for both those familiar and unfamiliar with what he's covering, far more re-watchable and entertaining to boot.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Mandalore is a product reviewer, his shit is for people without experience with what he's covering.

Sseth is actually funny. His stuff is for both those familiar and unfamiliar with what he's covering, Far more re-watchable and entertaining to boot.
This. Mandalore does a lot of the things Sseth does, but he comes off too dry and usually just bores me.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Mandalore is a just product reviewer, his shit is for people without experience with what he's covering.

Sseth is actually funny. His stuff is for both those familiar and unfamiliar with what he's covering, far more re-watchable and entertaining to boot.
but then are the same person, just different personas depending if mandalore took his meds or not.
rating_lulz.gif

Grim Monk

Arcane
Mandalore was originally different when he started out making Mass Effect 3 memes.

But he self purged his videos and thoroughly sold out on getting big.

Funposter

Arcane
Maybe someone archieved his old videos, just like they did with Sseth's work?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TMQKDDWbzjdI/
The intro is pretty good, the rest of the video is just a copycat of the plinkett star wars review.

Still, I'm surprised mandalore was this cool once upon a time.
The best bit is actually the instig8ivejournalism cameo. He's managed to nearly scrub his entire internet presence but a few of his old videos are still mirrored.

Edit: Many of said videos are mirrored here: https://www.youtube.com/c/omgwtfbbqstfu/videos Vintage content.

Last edited:

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Too late, i use VLC for 15 years now, i'm old and set in my ways. Can't change.

Also i prefer VLC's UI... or actually having a UI at all, mpv is too barebones for my taste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom