Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Sarathiour

Cipher
Sseth has a real job that probably pays more than his video hobby.

It's been a while since he stopped working in the medical field, and given is medical issue, I'm pretty sure he does not have full time job anymore, he even hinted so. Of course, he could just be bullshitting, but given the number of asshole who tried to dox him and his friend, he might not be keen on sharing more private information.

Sarathiour

Cipher

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I'm pretty sure he does not have full time job anymore, he even hinted so.
If you're talking about that one vid where he said he was going full time, I think he was still in the medical field after that.
One has to wonder how similar editing onlyfans videos and making videos like sseth does is.
Sseth's videos have more in common with DeviantArt commissions than OnlyFans.

Sarathiour

Cipher
If you're talking about that one vid where he said he was going full time, I think he was still in the medical field after that.
We don't know, and that's probably all the better for him, but the point is that he probably no longer needs it he chooses so.

Caim

Arcane

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Jerking off from below the knee takes a lot of effort too. No one pays for this though

Another case of wimminz thinking that it's effort that matters
Why the fuck are you telling me this???

And what do you think matters when it comes to wanting others to make things? People are motivated by being able to be paid, and most can only do things that take time and effort at any meaningful scale when they can get paid (otherwise, since effort and time are not something we have in infinite supply, we don't have the resources to attend to those things).

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
And what do you think matters when it comes to wanting others to make things? People are motivated by being able to be paid, and most can only do things that take time and effort at any meaningful scale when they can get paid (otherwise, since effort and time are not something we have in infinite supply, we don't have the resources to attend to those things).
Nobody cares about effort. The result is what matters.

If you put a lot of effort but the result is shit, don't expect to be paid well

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Nobody cares about effort. The result is what matters.

If you put a lot of effort but the result is shit, don't expect to be paid well
No one's arguing against that. :roll:

And the effort is important is on the other half of the equation, what motivates us or allows us to do things beyond a minor hobby in the first place. (This honestly feels like arguing for arguing's sake, because none of this is about people being / feeling / whatevering entitled to compensation.)

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
And the effort is important is on the other half of the equation, what motivates us or allows us to do things beyond a minor hobby in the first place. (This honestly feels like arguing for arguing's sake, because none of this is about people being / feeling / whatevering entitled to compensation.)
Plenty of jewtubers produce utter and absolute digital diarrhea, and I'm sure they put a lot of effort in their thing - doesn't mean that they should be rewarded for the effort alone.

Moreso, they idea that the pay is the main thing that matters here is wrong. Nostalgia Critic started with a passion, but then sold out and started producing the absolute shit - despite the fact that effort increased

Caim

Arcane

Meanwhile, on Patreon:

Sseth said:
Warthunder Review
yooooooooo
free video no merchants were charged
i gotta earn my bread Q4 advertising budgets are wild
Raid Shadow Legends wrote me like 4-5 times in my absence
more stuff coming after this, I just have a super busy schedule right now and i'll try get back and answer stuff once that cools down

On a serious note I've been slow because of the withdrawal but after so long my energy seems to finally be picking up, it's absolutely insane that it took this long. I would estimate a couple months, maybe even a good chunk of a year has just been spent rehabilitating to function without the pharmaceuticals.

Consequently, I expect I can actually get stuff done consistently and at a higher frequency. Here's to hoping.

Hope you enjoy the video!
Sincerely,
Sseth

fuck, i almost wanted to go back to war thunder. then i recalled the geologic eras required to make just a single vehicle decent, how the dogfight got almost abandoned in order to chase the world of tanks craze developing their own tanks, the absolutely brutal bias toward russian vehicles to the point that a wooden plane could take literally a thousand incendiary rounds and not even flinch, and the 1100% retarded choice to forsake the "between ww1 and ww2" period so they could add all the unfun modern planes to sell to you.
no thank you.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
fuck, i almost wanted to go back to war thunder. then i recalled the geologic eras required to make just a single vehicle decent, how the dogfight got almost abandoned in order to chase the world of tanks craze developing their own tanks, the absolutely brutal bias toward russian vehicles to the point that a wooden plane could take literally a thousand incendiary rounds and not even flinch, and the 1100% retarded choice to forsake the "between ww1 and ww2" period so they could add all the unfun modern planes to sell to you.
no thank you.
Play some Il-2 then

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
YouTube keeps putting this new video in my recommended feed. I want it to go away.
I don't want to see his obnoxious meme spam videos but for some reason ***tube loves to recommend them every time I search anything related to RPGs, not even the ones he reviewed.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
no thank you.
There are certain ranks that are very playable, you just have to forsake Tigers and Panthers, as an example. I've been playing for ages and don't have a single "modern" plane or tank.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
On a serious note I've been slow because of the withdrawal but after so long my energy seems to finally be picking up, it's absolutely insane that it took this long. I would estimate a couple months, maybe even a good chunk of a year has just been spent rehabilitating to function without the pharmaceuticals.
What was he taking?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom