Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If I understand it correctly, it had something to do with the psycho libshit Caves of QUD devs doxxing him and his family, and people messing with him and his family from that.

Yep, the Caves of QUD community apparently started phoning his employer and generally rolling out the life ruination toolkit.

Serves as a general reminder that wokenuts will still try to cancel you even if you end up making them a ton of money.

Every other dev has been grateful to Sseth for getting their games in the limelight for a week or two.

Caim

Arcane
I remember seeing that game in the end credits scenes of one of his recent videos. I thought he did that as a shitpost.

Now I hope that he gets readdicted to Ritalin again very soon.

:prosper:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Yep, the Caves of QUD community apparently started phoning his employer and generally rolling out the life ruination toolkit.
Did he get fired?
Serves as a general reminder that wokenuts will still try to cancel you even if you end up making them a ton of money.
I never would have heard of that game if not for Sseth. Glad I never pulled the trigger on buying it, since it's so overpriced.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
I do believe that ADHD is a legitimate thing and prescription drugs combined with therapy and healthy life choices can help with that. My cousin is 8 years younger than I am and he has shown clear symptoms of ADHD since he was very young. Extremely impulsive and irrational behaviour despite coming from a normal middle class family. He is currently in prison. I did not believe in ADHD before seeing how obvious some cases can be.

The issue is when people get this idea stuck in their head that because their life is not perfect and they have problems, it must be this undiagnosed genetic disorder that they have and they must get the prescription despite what the doctors say. Many of them go see multiple professionals until one of them caves in and writes the prescription. Usually their life-habits are fucking terrible and they are not even trying to fix basic things like sleep, tech addictions, exercise and diet. What makes it more insidious is how these medications seem to work at first before an inevitable burn-out.

Here is a graph that shows how explosive the growth in prescriptions in my country has been during the last 20 years:
That being said, these cases are in the minority, and when it comes to people that exhibit hyperactivity, impulsiveness, and irrational behavior, I strongly advocate the participation of combat sports. Go do a one hour lifting session followed by a two hour wrestling practice, led by a coach that will make your life a living hell if you act out. You will learn how to be disciplined and control your impulsivity (to a certain extent), and you will have used up all your energy for the day with how rigorous the practice is. There are exceptions to every rule, but I feel like medication should be a final option, versus the go-to.

ADHD symptoms are syndromic, it could be that a person is showing that group of symptoms for reasons unrelated to ADHD at all. Lack of proper sleep, a shitty family situation, a stressful life or even certain types of headaches (chronic migraines, cluster headaches) can make people behave as if they have ADHD. That doesn't mean they have it and that's why is very worrying that there's been this insane push to diagnose almost every person with ADHD

Inviato dal mio A80S utilizzando Tapatalk

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Catacombs Look it up yourself. It's well known Sseth has ties to that field.

Sseth has spoken about it on streams. Hell he's done cancer and immunology lectures on stream before:

When he was doxxed professional research papers with his name were linked on kiwifarms and other places.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
@Catacombs Look it up yourself. It's well known Sseth has ties to that field.
I know about his ties. What I'd like confirmation on is whether his company truly "didn't give a shit" and didn't fire him because of his online life.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
@Catacombs Look it up yourself. It's well known Sseth has ties to that field.
I know about his ties. What I'd like confirmation on is whether his company truly "didn't give a shit" and didn't fire him because of his online life.

Fair enough. I remember it being discussed on the merchants guild discord at one stage back when Sseth occasionally posted on there (before all the discords got trashed that is).

IIRC he said his employers were more amused than annoyed.

I'm sure there will be screencaps on the farms or one of the usual places.

I do believe that ADHD is a legitimate thing and prescription drugs combined with therapy and healthy life choices can help with that. My cousin is 8 years younger than I am and he has shown clear symptoms of ADHD since he was very young. Extremely impulsive and irrational behaviour despite coming from a normal middle class family. He is currently in prison. I did not believe in ADHD before seeing how obvious some cases can be.

The issue is when people get this idea stuck in their head that because their life is not perfect and they have problems, it must be this undiagnosed genetic disorder that they have and they must get the prescription despite what the doctors say. Many of them go see multiple professionals until one of them caves in and writes the prescription. Usually their life-habits are fucking terrible and they are not even trying to fix basic things like sleep, tech addictions, exercise and diet. What makes it more insidious is how these medications seem to work at first before an inevitable burn-out.

Here is a graph that shows how explosive the growth in prescriptions in my country has been during the last 20 years:
That being said, these cases are in the minority, and when it comes to people that exhibit hyperactivity, impulsiveness, and irrational behavior, I strongly advocate the participation of combat sports. Go do a one hour lifting session followed by a two hour wrestling practice, led by a coach that will make your life a living hell if you act out. You will learn how to be disciplined and control your impulsivity (to a certain extent), and you will have used up all your energy for the day with how rigorous the practice is. There are exceptions to every rule, but I feel like medication should be a final option, versus the go-to.

ADHD symptoms are syndromic, it could be that a person is showing that group of symptoms for reasons unrelated to ADHD at all. Lack of proper sleep, a shitty family situation, a stressful life or even certain types of headaches (chronic migraines, cluster headaches) can make people behave as if they have ADHD. That doesn't mean they have it and that's why is very worrying that there's been this insane push to diagnose almost every person with ADHD

Inviato dal mio A80S utilizzando Tapatalk
I got misdiagnosed with ADHD when I just had Caeliac. A gluten allergy that can cause fatigue and loss of focus. And I wouldn't be surprised if others had the same issue either. They're not giving you these pills because they actually want to help you.

Last edited:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Most ADHD is misdiagnosed. Clueless parents stuff their kids full of sugar all day long and wonder why they're bouncing off the walls.

Could it be your own dumb fault for not feeding your kids right or raising them properly? Of course not. Must be this new mystery illness that just got made up by some faggot doctor with no known cause.

Once you get on Ritalin and alter your brain chemistry it's too late though.

Last edited:

Sarathiour

Cipher
Seth has been relying upon the merchant guild and other sponsor since forever because, contrary to you, he's not a complete retard and know perfectly how stupid relying on youtube is.

Also, contrary to you, he realize the absurdity of being able to live trough shitposting instead of keeping his career in immunology.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Also, contrary to you, he realize the absurdity of being able to live trough shitposting instead of keeping his career in immunology.
??? This is nothing to do with me; I don't live off "shitposting", nor try to. Of course Sseth has a separate job, his material is too edgy to even attempt otherwise while hoping to feel secure.

Please stop twisting what I said for e-points. Making videos takes a lot of effort, and isn't particularly distinct from any other form of self-employment; and people who seethe over it -- indiscriminate to the actual material -- just come across as bitter about their own livelihoods. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom