Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Futa ain't gay because it's a woman with a cock, kind of like a woman wearing a strap on. It's still woman and man sex, with (you). So it's probably the straight-est fetish out there.

Source:

DWRAknGW4AAVjxo.jpg

Because there is no difference between being tall and wearing heels,
1466px-Hyacinthe_Rigaud_-_Louis_XIV_roi_de_France_1638-1715_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Louis le Grand was great pussy destroyer:

https://en.chateauversailles.fr/discover/history/key-dates/louis-xiv-and-his-women

Caim

Arcane
I watched the whole review and didn't understand most of it.

Thank god.
The main premise is you catching wild animals by either fucking them or feeding them bodily fluids, breeding them or breeding with them, selling the kids into presumed sexual slavery so you can buy more bodily fluids or trading them with the locals for new areas to catch wild animals in, repeating the cycle.

So if you like fucking animals, play this game. Then kill yourself.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Thank god.
The main premise is you catching wild animals by either fucking them or feeding them bodily fluids, breeding them or breeding with them, selling the kids into presumed sexual slavery so you can buy more bodily fluids or trading them with the locals for new areas to catch wild animals in, repeating the cycle.

But you can't get pregnant from being fed semen, that isn't how it works.

Or is there some kind of a funnel or enema involved?

Wait, please do not answer my question.

Caim

Arcane

Thank god.

Bro just watch the video again. You can tame animals either by fucking them or making them ingest semen/milk, then you make them fuck each other or yourself to make babies. After you pay someone to teach you how doggystyle works because despite being perpetually horny the animals in this game don't seem to know how sex works.

Melcar

Arcane

Thank god.

Shit man, educate yourself before writing. Any underage kid should know this stuff.

Caim

Arcane
Sseth also broke kayfabe in this episode by revealing in the ad segment that he isn't black. Yes, we already know he's descended from Russian jews, but it's the thought that counts.

Or maybe the sponsor didn't want an implicitly black dude in their expensive ad segment, that's also an option.

Zlaja

Arcane
That segment where he keeps killing innocent bystanders and then uses the Persuade skill to get the companion to keep forgiving him literally made me facepalm IRL. I couldn't laugh, because the whole thing was just fucking sad.

Eirinjas

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
Sseth also broke kayfabe in this episode by revealing in the ad segment that he isn't black. Yes, we already know he's descended from Russian jews, but it's the thought that counts.

Or maybe the sponsor didn't want an implicitly black dude in their expensive ad segment, that's also an option.
He's a based Jew though. In one of his livestream segments (possibly the 3 hour one he did on cancer), he said of Jewish culture: "There is nothing there."

Sarathiour

Cipher

I don't get what you're saying, the rant about smoke detector was nowhere close to the ad segment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom