Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

I’m a little surprised he hasn’t review Fear & Hunger and Fear & Hunger 2: Termina yet.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Sseth has very smooth hands?
In a previous life he was doing laboratory work, not exactly something that'll callus your hands.
It might remove your fingerprints though.
There you go, he's got smooth hands because of acidic substances.
Rare long term benefit of doing acid, I see.

I agree, buckaroo.

Hunter_S._Thompson%2C_Las_Vegas_1971.jpg

Caim

Arcane
Basically it's another one of those cultivation games except with a rather interesting mechanic where you plop down plots of land as you complete objectives and grow.

Probably far from the first game to have such a take at randomly expanding the world, but I like the idea.

i must concede this chink kenshi looks quite promising. it's not very clear to me how this limited amount of characters work, it'd be all for nothing if this game had roguelikelike fail states.

Perkel

Arcane
It looks quite decent, i think it looks more interesting than that other cultivation game that he did video about.

ACS is amazing. And this game looks amazing too.
Rise of Wuxia games was bound to happen. Like a breath of fresh air.

Insanity is trademark of chinese fantasy.

I have this on my wishlist on Steam and now my favorite reviewer reviewed it.
It looks quite decent, i think it looks more interesting than that other cultivation game that he did video about.

ACS is amazing. And this game looks amazing too.
Rise of Wuxia games was bound to happen. Like a breath of fresh air.

Insanity is trademark of chinese fantasy.
This type of insanity is what I live for.

Lhynn

Arcane
Put on a fair amount of time on this game, and its pretty great. The main issues are lack of content and depth of interactions.

Like he pointed out, its too easy to abuse npcs, and there just isnt enough to do yet. Around 1/3rd of the skills havent been implemented yet. I gave it 48 hours and had enough, which is a lil more of his 40 hours, thats around the time it takes to complete most or all the challenges, trigger the main story end content once and unlock the strongest internal skill.

But the game has a TON of potential, and hopefully it sells enough that the devs can hurry up the development and bring more good stuff.

Last update was the imperial city, and it does two things. First is the dickless faction, royal guards. Second is to give a punishment to the player for misbehaving, as these guards are no joke and will chase you to lock you up or kill you if you do too much shit wrong. Its good stuff, but more is needed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom