Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

I wasn’t able to watch it either, but the name I pulled off Google looks like it’s this game.

The video also wasn’t on his main channel. Google says it was uploaded to his second channel, which I didn’t even know he used anymore.

Beastro

Arcane

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
ive seen it, basically sseth group of friends working hard to to one up each other. It does get old after a while, proper sseth like explanation cutters would work wonders here and there.
Also he apparently formated hard drive where he kept raw footage

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Rise of legends setting was the coolest! You have italians piloting giant mechs, wizards riding sand floating manta rays and Aztecs worshipping alien robots masquerading as gods.
Shame about them clearly running out of time and budget as the campaign goes on. I recall that in the Cuotl campaign you could only recruit like two heroes or so - a fat Cuotl rebel guy and an old shaman from the minor faction of mohawk barbarians.
I too liked that Destrucio dude tho i can't really recall why.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I am also surprised about how many things i can recall about this game. Like, Sseth didn't mention about the sand mage hero you can recruit in that defense against the salamanders mission if you fullfil a certain condition.
Also had that animation of the fire dragon exploding into an enemy only to reappear right after burned into my brain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom