Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Well, there's only one way to know it: let's see the cutover of troon suicides in 2022 and let's see if the number can get to 80% by the end of Q2 2023. Come on people! We need to get out of this recession together!

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
In the past, Christians hated HP by it being "demoniac" and encouraging sorcery. Now wokies hate HP by it being "problematic" and encouraging transphobia. Same dogmatism.
Actually now the Holy Roman Church seems to love HP, not for the tranny polemic (I bet they don't even know what's the problem), but due to HP's anti-science sentiment (sorry, the article is in Italian):
https://www.avvenire.it/agora/pagine/harry-potter-una-magia-molto-teologica
Current Year Vatican is a bit of a mess, i.e. this is Jesus rising from a Nuclear crater.

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzNlNWQ5ZTA0YTllNmUxN2Q4NV81ODQyMjc1NTg2XzU0YTNmZWY3YTNfYi5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIjczMHg0ODcrNis2Il0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDkxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwiNjAweD4iXV0

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The fake controversy surrounding this game is absolutely hilarious. You have Harry Potter fans in the millions who are eagerly awaiting to explore the magical world from their childhood. Then you have a miniscule group of people who were upset by something the franchise's creator said, and despite the fact that said creator once scored woke points by claiming Hermione could be black, this one slip up suddenly and absurdly made her persona non grata. And lastly you have a desperate, dying news media attempting to inflame the first group to adopt the viewpoint of the second group and boycott the game, despite the developers going out of their way to please these journalists by adding black characters to a 19th century English setting.

How can you watch this insanity and not laugh? :lol:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
This wokies keeps talking about "transphobic legislation". Which laws they are talking about?

Anyway, Frankfurtism not only transformed IRL into a bizarre mix of horror and comedy but also ruined fictional universes...

Erebus

Arcane

You know, at first glance, I was sure that this was from rpg.net, because this is exactly their brand of retarded holier-than-thouism.

Surprisingly, it seems that rpg.net hasn't (yet) forbidden people from talking about the game. Not that it matters much : the only somewhat recent thread I could find about the subject on their forums only has a handful of messages and they're all saying that Rowling is the reincarnation of Hitler.

Lambach

Arcane
they're all saying that Rowling is the reincarnation of Hitler.

Man, I'm glad for all the shit she's getting, I hope she keeps getting more and more of it for the rest of her life.

Bitch was the President of the "Lions won't eat my face" Party, pandering to every mentally ill freak for Good Goy points until it got too much even for her. Well, turns out, the lions will, in fact, eat your face too.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
JKR agrees with 99,999% with the Baizuo religion. She only disagrees with an single dogma, that an men can pick an dress and become an woman, that every single society took gender wrong, but marxists like Alexandra Kollontai and John Money(David Reimer case) got gender right and obviously, the cult would't tolerate such heresy against their religion. If she din't had money, she would probably have been burned at the stake...

That said, fuck denuvo. Denuvo makes this game unworthy to play. I will only buy it after denuvo is removed and I can mod the woke stuff out of the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom