Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Sarathiour

Cipher
Cedric Diggory should just have rolled his way out of avada kedabra, and the same shit goes double for the weasley twins.

As always, skill issue.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Only a matter of time before youtubers review this game with a "SOULSLIKE Harry Potter?!?!" in the title and a lameass reaction face thumbnail.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Stop putting dodge rolls in action games. Focus on spacing and using the environment to your advantage. Narrow twisting pathways, dark woods, etc.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Voldemort raised his wand, but this time Harry was ready; with the reflexes born of his Quidditch training, he flung himself sideways onto the ground; he rolled behind the marble headstone of Voldemort's father, and he heard it crack as the curse missed him.
Finally a Harry Potter game that stays faithful to the source material.

Rieser

Scholar

The map is quite big. Ubifags rejoice.. I guess

"I'm just not, like.. I'm not like a massive, like, "oh my god", like, you know, like, I don't know. I don't know how to say it. I'm not, like, crazy crazy about it, you know what I mean?"

:nocountryforshitposters:

samoilaaa

Educated
this game feels like an achievement simulator , from what i see there is nothing that has a magic feeling to it like the movies , it feels like one of those games that feeds you with so many mediocre activities just to make you feel better that you payd 70 euro and got 100 h of playtime out of it

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Every year rpg shitdex gets worse now you faggot jabronis are shilling a game for 5 year olds? Harry potter is one of the faggiest ips ever created.

IM GONNA BUY THE GAY GAME TO MAKE TRANNIES SSETHE

the absolute state of retards on this site.

I just saw footage of combat for the first time and was horrified to see the fucking 3rd person no-downside dodge roll being used every 3 seconds.

Where to start? Do we ever choose to play magic-users because we want to be an acrobatic ninja? Do we go to stories about schoolchildren looking for acrobatic ninjas? Do we wear long robes because we want to dress like an acrobatic ninja? Does a late 1800s setting usually feature acrobatic ninjas?

So fucking
TrumpDisgusting.png
Ah yes, Harry Potter, a kid known for his dodge-rolling.
I read the first Harry Potter book when it got big because I was the target audience, but even as a kid with a single digit age I got unpleasantly surprised at Harry's ability to dodge necessary punishment due to his disruptive behavior. So... it's canon, I guess?

Also the map doesn't seem to be that big? The graphic seems to be big, but I think it's about a quarter of the size of Elden Ring's map and more akin to The Witcher 3's more vast areas?

bandersnatch

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This game is the RPG of virtue signalling. If you buy it, don't tell anyone because if the woketards find out, they will mark you with a star of shame.

Also, it will probably sell like a mother f*cker, being the opposite of the "get woke, go broke" mentality.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Goblin rebellion? :incline: What are teh causes of the rebelion?

Anyway, is truth that retardera which banned discussion of this game is running ads for this game? Would't surprize me. There is nothing more hypocritical than an lefitist.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
And it has 6 layers of protection. WTF? And now they'll probably add even more. But yeah, no performance costs, sure. It's incredible: we actually live in a time where the pirated version is superior to the paid one. Not that I mind. Nice to get confirmation that I was always on the right side of history. :smug:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
And it has 6 layers of protection. WTF? And now they'll probably add even more. But yeah, no performance costs, sure. It's incredible: we actually live in a time where the pirated version is superior to the paid one. Not that I mind. Nice to get confirmation that I was always on the right side of history. :smug:
Just play small scale games, no DRM at all

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom