Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hot Dragons & Dirty Dungeons for free

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Gragt said:
You can also buff the jumping skill for that. Potions can be easy to find for that purpose. Again, a skill not used for combat, crafting or something like that is pretty cool.
Yeah, it's just nice to see multiple options, allowing me to feel like I came up with a clever idea.

Multi-headed Cow

This game really is surprisingly good. Well, it's the BEST MMO EVER MADE, and a pretty fun dungeon crawler in normal-game terms.

I have heard that it gets difficult/impossible to continue without buying adventures later on, though. And what's horrible is I might actually subscribe or buy points for it, because I've been enjoying this so much.

Edit: Also, I guess I'll roll a rogue on Cannith for joining the rest of the Codex. I'll throw up a name once I make one.

Edit the second: Rogue is Ohgod Itsheavan. Don't know how much I'll be playing it though. And oddly enough, Gragt wouldn't show up on my friend list.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
It's always the big question, if the game stay interesting in the long run. It's always pretty fun at first because you can discover the world and the system — until it is very shitty from the start.

I guess I don't show up on your list because I can't ever be your friend.

Long time lurker here (we're talking 2+ years) who had to make an account for this thread. I've been bored out of my mind on the game front, so DDO here we go.
Cannith, defensive paladin, name: Pad Thai

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I noticed something. There is no Druid. What the fuck?

I'll be a Bard. Named Sovard. Sovard the Bard. Cannith.

I am being censored, halp!

Gah being a solo Sorc isn't too clever, if we do meet up what class it you guys want?

Edit: I'll roll an aggressive Paladin.

Mangoose said:
Can you guys stop rolling I love Paladins? I mean seriously what the I love
Unless you can actually create a cunting party then why wouldn't we pick the most pissing self reliable class?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Why don't you send a tell to someone that's online then? I partied with Gragt no problem last night.

Besides, roll a Cleric. Even more self reliable.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Try to add me again, Gragt did just fine. I just had to validate 5gb of material so I can leave the island. Haha crap.

Elhoim, it is ending you because your IP is auto-blocked as a gold farming what not. They have a fix on the forums as far as I know.

Pliskin

Arbiter
Very well, just to see what is the what:

Cannith

lvl 1 Rogue (support build --- so I need a party)

Human / Female

DonCalMSnake

Hanging out in the tavern in the first town, wondering WTF I'm supposed to be about.

We need to agree to all meet up someplace / time.

HUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Seriously now just do whatever the hell you want to, it doesn't really matter.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
This shit is hella fun in group.

Pliskin rolled rogue, which is nice, but I guess a second one is cool too. A friend of Sovard is sorcerer, but again more is cool.

Where the hell are you guys at? I'm fed up of partying up with 13 year old Americans who type like foreigners.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
On Cannith, finishing the newb island quests. Would have done it earlier but they came and I helped them on the elite dungeons. Still got a few left.

MetalCraze

Arcane
We need to set up time for the gathering. If somebody is truly interested - he will come. Let's say today on 16th of September at 20:00 CET, Cannith. What'd you say?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Damn. I'm out of town on business tomorrow and Thursday so don't expect me.

Form a guild!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom