Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hot Dragons & Dirty Dungeons for free

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
It seems to be pretty much alive, it gets content updates every few months. Most likely DDO and LOTRO have different people working on them.

MetalCraze

Arcane

Shannow

Waster of Time
What server are you on? At some point I might get a new fit of playing DDO. If so, I want to know where to start. (I'd probably roll another paladin since they seem to be the most soloable.)

Renegen

Arcane
Interesting build, so interesting that I've never thought of it. Paladins are only good with a lot of levels or only a few of them and people in general hate paladins because their dps is lower than barbarians. A rogue splash isn't a bad idea if your paladin is dex based and has weapon finesse. My main is on Orien but I'm never going back to DDO. They add around 1 free map pack per year and in a month or two they will add the latest free one.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ah, yeah, right. We were on Cannith.
Burning out is true. MMOs usually are only fun for a certain amount of time.

I just started on Khyber, but could change to other servers, should the "need" arise ;)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
There are some CDS bros making new chars/starting from scratch in DDO, Cannith server. If you're interested in playing together then join Codex Diversity Squad grou chat in steam.

J1M

Arcane
I forgot how much I loved the intro trailer to DDO.

Yeah, some of the animation is weak and whatever, but it does a great job of setting up where you are and what your character is doing. Additionally, it demonstrates multiple aspects of actual gameplay that players will get to do. It *feels* like a DM setting the stage for your adventure.

J1M

Arcane
I have a Paladin on Cannith named Postulate. I wanted to make a warforged artificer, but the price of entry was a bit too high for a blind purchase. It also appears that you don't need to take off your armor in order to swim like in the beta, which was a big advantage for warforged back then.

Also, more games should have narrators.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Mm yes come quest with my level 5 Bard. Big plus if you have some adventure packs or VIP, the f2p quests are so fucking boring (and the reason I never made it past level 3 before).

J1M

Arcane
Does this sound right?

If you sign up for the monthly subscription everything gets unlocked.

If you don't, then you have to buy things individually for extremely high prices.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I don't have the willpower to play without a sub anymore. Once you go blac...sub, you know.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Why is this still running when NWN is out? Why weren't cease and desist orders issued?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
dumbfuck.gif

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Haha, I can tell it's an Andhaira post without checking now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom