Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How about some more reviews?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Exitium's always been good about pointing out the errors I've made in my ramblings before. I have the problem of reading what I mean rather than what I actually wrote, so I read over little typos, double words, and stuff like that.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Jed said:
Sol Invictus said:
So what, Jed? Malaysia was a British colony some 50 years ago and the education system is entirely Anglofied (is that a word?). Most, if not all people of European descent, meaning myself, are English educated. As for Gooks, they're Filipinos, not Chinese. Don't you think that line is old now anyway?
Hey, again I'm not disparaging your apparent skill with English, it's just that "first language" usually denotes the language your mother and/or father spoke to you from the day you're born, the language you speak at home, etc., rather than a language you're educated in once attending school.

Well, in that case, it's still my first language. I don't know any other people over here of European descent who speak anything other than English at home, either. Unless they're new or something.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
everyone is free to make reviews on the forums or ask saint to post them. I dont think ive ever finished a staff review because of how horribly boring they are.

exitium is a chinese british vet from the Rice and Water wars.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Lancaster said:
It would be nice to see reviews of Prelude to Darkness and Teudogar.

If I didn't like them, they wouldn't have forums here. If I wrote reviews about how much I liked them, it would feel like I'm pimping them to increase activity on their forums here. That's why they don't have reviews.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
So, does that mean Vault Dweller's game won't get a review because that would mean you would be trying to pimp his game more than usual because you also have a forum for it? lollercaust.

Spazmo

Erudite
Well... yeah. Reviewing VD's game is a clear and obvious conflict of interest to me. I honestly think it'll kick ass and can't wait to play it, but I can't really justify reviewing it.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
^Lol. This is great. My post gets edited again by someone who has too much time in their hands, and too much of an overbloated ego to ever stop being a douchebag.

This isn't funny, and neither are you. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Get back to offering pity sex, maybe you'll reach your taget audience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom