So just got around to playing Gothic 1 for the first time. The Steam version apparently got updated recently so now the game works out of the box I think? Are there any other mods or enhancements I should install?
At the moment the game runs like a dream for me.
So just got around to playing Gothic 1 for the first time. The Steam version apparently got updated recently so now the game works out of the box I think? Are there any other mods or enhancements I should install?
At the moment the game runs like a dream for me.
I'm not sure what they changed on steam, but I strongly recommend the system pack for bugfixes and proper high resolution support. I played with this on top of the GoG version last year and it worked great.
After March 2021 Patch Gothic I runs on modern machines without any issues thanks to implementing SystemPack 1.8 into its core install. So You don't need anything to run the base game in high resolution and 300% visual range.
However, March 2021 patch made the game incompatible with many mods including those like DX11 support. The bare game also looks worse than a modded game with dx11 and textures. So until those issues will be fixed those players who want those mods need to play the old version of the game that is still - thanks to Innos! - available (1.08j) and then follow this guide like in old times.
Take one hour and get used to it.I patched up my GoG version of G1 per that steam thread for a full playthrough. It runs fine and looks great but I can't say I'm a fan of the two key action controls. Archolos and Risen(!?) seemed much more intuitive, by modern standards. Any suggestions?
TLDR: how to make G1 controls match Archolos'.
Edit: Opinions on 'GOCA'
This update does not include new quests or global balance changes and is recommended for anyone who wants to play G2NV without bugs.
Attention: For all changes and fixes to take effect, the start of a new game is strictly required! It is not recommended to use the Program Files folder to install the game, as the mod starter may be blocked in it.
I've recently started playing with Script Patch too. I've noticed that there are some unvoiced player lines (for example, go speak to Ignaz and start his Oblivion spell quest) - I asked the mod author about this on Steam and apparently there aren't any speech files for certain English dialogues, so I'm assuming this is a Russian exclusive thing. Certainly is something that stuck out to me, don't know if it will bother others.I've gotten to the city so far, don't see any major changes. Will post an update if I see anything that sticks out.
Unless someone else can find a better alternative, from the various patches I reviewed, I'll recommend the Script Patch for anyone wanting an experience as intended except with bug fixes.Script Patch seems to mostly just be (an incredible amount of) bugfixes, and there's an English release,
ableit dated(v26 vs v27 non-english)
latest English version here: https://github.com/dosinabox/g2nr_unofficial_update_eng/releases/tag/v26
I've gotten to the city so far, don't see any major changes. Will post an update if I see anything that sticks out.
code is here if you want to check it:
This update does not include new quests or global balance changes and is recommended for anyone who wants to play G2NV without bugs.
Attention: For all changes and fixes to take effect, the start of a new game is strictly required! It is not recommended to use the Program Files folder to install the game, as the mod starter may be blocked in it.
Also, I believe the Steam Workshop version of the Script Patch is the most up to date version, with the latest update being a few days ago. Anyone wanting to use Workshop items for Gothic needs opt into the beta by right clicking on the game in their library > Properties > Betas. It comes with its own launcher which needs to be used to start the game. I've been testing it recently and it's actually a much easier way to install and manage mods, making most the patches recommended in the OP unecessary as they are now either bundled into the game by default or available through the Workshop (for Gothic 2 anyway, I am yet to look into Gothic 1).Unless someone else can find a better alternative, from the various patches I reviewed, I'll recommend the Script Patch for anyone wanting an experience as intended except with bug fixes.Script Patch seems to mostly just be (an incredible amount of) bugfixes, and there's an English release,
ableit dated(v26 vs v27 non-english)
latest English version here: https://github.com/dosinabox/g2nr_unofficial_update_eng/releases/tag/v26
I've gotten to the city so far, don't see any major changes. Will post an update if I see anything that sticks out.
code is here if you want to check it:
This update does not include new quests or global balance changes and is recommended for anyone who wants to play G2NV without bugs.
Attention: For all changes and fixes to take effect, the start of a new game is strictly required! It is not recommended to use the Program Files folder to install the game, as the mod starter may be blocked in it.
AFAICT, none of the balancing/content has been touched.
* - There actually are some optional balance/etc changes you can enable on the Storyhelper. Enable marvin mode, enterto spawn the storyhelper, and use the very last option(should be named something like '(Script patch options)'.) One notable option is the ability to disable bonuses affecting LP cost, depending on where you sit on the "it's supposed to work that way!" vs "it promotes metagaming!" spectrum. Enable at the start of your game if you're going to use it.Code:
Here's the full list of fixes/changes if anyone wants to actually review all of them, I skimmed it and I don't see anything sticking out that's outside of bugfix or something like using existing unused item art
- After Lares takes GG to Onar, the opportunity to go with him to the Water mages or to the eastern forest is not lost.
- In case of loss of focusing stones (if the GG attacked while placing the stone on the pedestal), you can get additional stones from Merdarion.
- GG's attributes no longer change when using transformation spells.
- NPCs no longer attack GG after using transformation spells if they saw him in a transformed state.
- Secob is no longer immortal starting with chapter 3.
- Fixed the impossibility of learning the language of architects from Miksir in Khorinis after the death of Raven.
- Attila attacks GG in case of helping Rengar and Halvor, but refusing to do work for Nagur.
- Mario and Girion no longer affect the number of NPCs that can be taken to the ship's crew.
- Mario and Girion do not take into account the ship crew limit, now they do not have to be recruited last.
- In Chapter 6, you can no longer buy the Taken Almanac from Vatras.
- Mika can only be said about Akila once.
- Buster buys the horns of the gloom, even if the GG does not know how to get them. Also fixed a bug with getting 0 experience for horns.
- The fire dragon is now immortal until the conversation.
- Igarats now goes to the correct waypoint in the Trial by Fire quest.
- Agon attacks GG in order to kill him, like the rest of the acolytes in the Trial by Fire quest.
- Igarats gives information on completing the Living Rock quest, even if he went to another waypoint.
- The experience for stealing from all NPCs is now calculated according to the addon formula.
- Added experience for adding Lester and Lares to the ship.
- Alligator Jack teaches hunting after Greg's return, even if GG did not go hunting with him (the hunting quest is added to the failed ones upon Greg's return, as it should have been).
- Cornelius cannot be given gold indefinitely.
- You can tell Garonda about the Silvestro mine even if Diego dies.
- Lord Hagen will not address GG if he has turned into a sheep.
- Esteban now has a key.
- You cannot get runes from inventory by freezing.
- Added missing ambient dialogues.
- Ambient inventory is generated for all pirates (except Angus and Hank).
- Diego teaches strength in Khorinis.
- Hangar retains its original weapon when moving to other locations.
- Kronos in Yarkendar and Gorax are initially equipped with staves.
- Fixed Biff's transition from the Valley of Mines and slaves from Yarkendar to Khorinis.
- Diego can no longer be taken to the stone dragon.
- When purchasing armor, the correct defense parameters are displayed.
- Rosie and Till have no problem staying at Onar's farm.
- Samuel has a fire protection ring for sale.
- Fixed typos and other localization errors.
- Fixed a bug when Pardos received a healing elixir.
- The unused note of the bandit Tom was involved, it can be found in Angus's inventory.
- You can buy the recipe for the 'Quick Herring' drink from Samuel.
- All dragons have restored their immunity to the spell 'Fear' (taken from G2MDK).
- Igarats sells the key to his chest to GG only if it is in his inventory.
- The GG gives the Lemar's debt book to Coragon only after he informs about its availability.
- Alligator Jack no longer teaches skinning reptiles and pulling teeth if GG already knows these skills.
- Now, when trading with Miguel, Juno, Fisk, Juan, Scatti and Crimson, the text in the menu matches the phrase from the voice acting.
- You can no longer ask the guard to release the slaves after he leaves his post.
- If the GG did not meet with Diego in the Valley of Mines, then in Khorinis he can ask him 'Who are you?'.
- If the GG finds out that Kord belongs to the 'Ring of Water', then he can demand from him to pay for silence or leave Onar's farm.
- Lee no longer sells the armor of the GG mercenary turned dragon hunter.
- Tonak and Pardos, who have returned home, can only be asked about their affairs once.
- Fixed errors in the parameters of protection from fire and magic given by the belt from the crawler, as well as in the mana bonus given by the ring of enlightenment.
- The level is slightly decreased in the young giant rat and increased in the young field predator.
- Fixed errors in the descriptions of the cost of teaching the skills of gold mining from Scatti and removing trophies from bloody flies from Edgor.
- You can no longer increase your gold mining skill above 100%.
- In the main menu, the German name of the add-on has been changed to Russian (taken from the Sicilian's fix from the Akella forum).
- Fixed a bug due to which after upgrading Beliar's Claw, the current health can be higher than the maximum.
- Juan is creating trade inventory.
- There are no more illogical phrases from Ultra, as well as from the nameless bandit and pirate in Yarkendar.
- Fixed inconsistencies in the cost of using transformation spells (taken from DNdR Script Patch).
- In chapter 6, you cannot re-obtain special goods from Milten, Diego, Bennett and Vatras (partially taken from DNdR Script Patch).
- Fixed a bug due to which in chapter 6 it was impossible to refuse training for forging swords from Bennett.
- Fixed a bug with the attack of Cassia, if the GG took time to think.
- Unlocked the ability to steal the Innos statuette given to her earlier from Edda.
- You can surrender Nagura to the militia, even if the GG has already given Akila's package to Baltram (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- The black goblin's corpse will not disappear until the precious figurine of Innos is taken from his inventory (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- GG does not give Cavalorn an additional piece of ore when returning him a wallet from a hut in the Valley of Mines (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- GG replies 'Yes' to Jergan's question about the claws of the leader of the pack of snappers, if he already gave them to Luthero (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- You can no longer endlessly attach and release the Hangar in front of the entrance to the halls of Irdorat (he does not go further) and get experience for this (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Now you can inform Saturas about the release of the captives before moving on to the next chapter (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- If GG gave Snaf Lou's hammer, then when asked about Huno, Snaf will no longer say 'Of course, this information is free.' (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- If the GG shows Vatras a letter with the Raven's orders, he will receive experience for all the evidence. Of course, if the GG did not inform him about them earlier (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Diego at the abandoned mine will not go anywhere else if the GG was already with him at the exchange point and received a nostalgia bonus (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Now in each dialogue the cost of training magic circles is shown (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Cassia, Jasper and Ramirez show the cost of training thief skills, and Jergan shows the cost of training to remove claws (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Meat supplies to Engor are no longer calculated incorrectly when transferring different types of meat to him (taken from MiniMod Balance as amended by Zorres).
- After getting the cure for fever, Hilda works again in the next chapter (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Rosie no longer sells good bow and crossbow (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Now, instead of going back to Talbin, Angrom escapes to the Passage if the GG informs him that he is possessed (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Torben no longer requires 200 gold coins for learning how to pick locks if the GG gave him Lemar's debt book (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- In the next chapter, Salandril returns from the monastery, but no longer trades with GG.
- You can no longer get additional steel blanks from blacksmiths, and additional beakers from alchemists.
- GG receives experience from Vatras for old stone tablets, depending on their number.
- Eagle no longer gives 2 experience for completing the 'Drink to the Bottom' challenge. Now Randolph will give the second part of the experience if he defeated Ruhar.
- Fixed various bugs in dialogues with Bartok, Cavalorn, Lothar, Marduk, Neoras and Diego.
- If the GG gives Vatras more than 25 old stone tablets, then Erol's quest will be failed.
- If the Thieves Guild is destroyed, all active quests of Cassia and Ramirez will be canceled.
- There are no more additional weapons in the inventory of various types of goblins (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Fixed a bug due to which the first Taken Almanac given to Pyrocar was not counted.
- Pardos and Peck no longer utter the phrase that GG has to say (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- It became possible to pray to Innos or Beliar on the first day (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Fixed bugs that allowed receiving bonuses from prayers to Innos more than once a day (thanks to Desomorphine).
- During the prayer to Beliar, the number of sacrificed units of life or mana is correctly displayed.
- The innkeeper gives the GG beer even on the first day of the game.
- Undead dragon no longer says that GG has Beliar's Claw if he does not have this sword or rune (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Bilgoth no longer dies after parting with GG near the aisle.
- After Francis gets what he deserves, Samuel treats YG with a bottle of rum.
- Now all companions can be given healing extracts and pure health. In addition, they only drink healing potions if they are injured.
- When Greg comes to Dexter, the second guard moves closer to the battle (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- The endless appearance of picks at convicts and slaves was eliminated, but at the same time they stopped using weapons.
- Unlocked learning from Milten in chapter 6 of paladin magic and fixed errors in the cost of learning paladin runes from Albrecht.
- Fixed a bug due to which Milten in chapter 6 taught GG to create runes of only one circle of magic.
- Now GG will not receive experience for destroying a crawler nest in a gold mine right away, but when he informs Garaz about it.
- Residents of the port area no longer react to drawn melee weapons and do not intervene in fights (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Matteo only sells leather armor until the start of chapter 4.
- The time slowing effect given by black ore is deactivated before the conjure or transformation spell (taken from MiniMod Balance).
- Attacking other NPCs by the GG is always considered unreasonable.
- Meat Stew now also heals Pardos.
- Implemented the ability to make a bandit ax. The forging recipe can be purchased from Huno.
- Bloodwin appears in the gold mine only after all the crawlers are destroyed.
- Fixed consumption of ingredients in the manufacture of various types of tobacco.
- If the GG has not dug up the treasure in the cave within 2 days, then the quest to find Greg's treasures is canceled. In addition, Greg, who returned to the pirate camp, will remind the GG about the failure of this quest.
- It is possible to arrange regular thrashing for Fester, Raoul and Sentense only until Silvio leaves the Onar farm.
- Restored Dexter's 'I warned you.' Line that was missing from the subtitles.
- In Chapter 3, you can no longer find the living acolyte Pedro in the cave under the circle of the Sun.
- When loading the game, the NPC no longer has incorrect combat animations (using the idea of Myxomop).
- After the death of Sengrat and Engor, various goods no longer remain in their inventories (with the exception of quest items).
- During the attack of the orcs, Angor tries to move closer to the battlefield.
- Fixed the display of bonuses given by Flame Slices, Steaming Meat Stew, Lou's Hammer and the Divine Power of the Stars book.
- Fixed bugs due to which, in a conversation with Jergan and Raul, when the dialogue option was re-selected, the YG's phrase was not voiced.
- GG no longer speaks to Marduk about the consecration of the sword after he has already done so. Also, after receiving a sword from Garad, he does not ask where you can get such a sword.
- Translated dialogs with all test assistants (CH, FH, SH and SH_Oldworld). Training for all addon skills has been added to the CH helper menu.
- You can no longer improve weapon skills above 100%.
- The list of displayed skills in the hero's characteristics window has been significantly expanded.
- If the GG steals the wallet from Gritta, then she and Torben will no longer have illogical remarks.
- Paladins no longer have goblin berries, pirates no longer have bags of pepper, and additional apples can only be obtained from NPCs once.
- To compensate, several additional goblin berries and pouches of pepper have been added to the sale.
- Fixed display of messages about the lack of attributes and skills of the GG to perform certain actions.
- Added a missing quotation mark character to the in-game font and fixed some color tone discrepancy between Russian and non-Russian characters.
- After receiving a letter from Diego, Gerbrandt escapes from the upper block.
- You can ask 'How are you?' with Diego in Chorinis only starting with chapter 4.
- If the GG takes Mario into the command of the ship, then in Chapter 6, after the GG meets with the Orc Colonel, his name will appear in the Almanac of the Possessed and the magic letter of Pirokar.
- Mario in Khorinis is equipped with the same sword as on Irdorat.
- Restored ambient dialogues for the knight in the port of Khorinis and the guard in the bandit camp in Yarkendar.
- In Chapter 6, Girion became a companion of the GG, like all the other members of the ship's crew (except for Mario).
- In Chapter 6, Diego shows the cost of picking locks, and Lares shows the cost of sneaking.
- Fixed discrepancies between subtitles and voice acting in the phrases of Xardas, Lord Hagen, Garad, Parlan and Pirokar.
- In chapter 6, Vatras becomes invulnerable only when the orcs attack the ship. He will become mortal again after the GG informs him that he has found Pedro.
- Thorus returns to his normal daily routine after he learns of Raven's death.
- Restored the dialogues between the GG and Hannah that were not used in the game, and added her revenge for issuing the thieves guild's lair to the militia.
- Fixed a bug due to which when summoning creatures did not increase the spell counter (thanks to redleha).
- After the elimination of the militia, Bengar returns to his normal daily routine.
- After Attila gives the key to the GG, he will stop reacting to the threat with a weapon and it will be possible to beat him.
- In chapter 3, Vanya's daily routine changes (this used to happen when the GG sent Pek to the barracks).
- Lares on Irdorat is equipped with the same sword as in Khorinis. Also removed from his inventory an additional Rough bastard sword.
- Hannah is now equipped with a dagger and Ibrahim with a staff.
- Added the ability to craft 'Double Apple' tobacco.
- Bennett will give a map of the caves of Khorinis only if the GG does not have it and the cartographer Ibrahim is dead.
- After receiving the medicine, Randolph always drinks it.
- The GG can ask the novices to help him sweep the cells only after receiving this task from Parlan.
- GG can give Babo or Pedro extra lamb sausage only if it is in the inventory.
- If, after starting the Karras quest, GG and Ignaz do not have enough 'Oblivion' scrolls, then Ignaz will have additional scrolls with this spell on sale.
- During the quest 'Trial by Fire' Igarats always starts a conversation with GG.
- Higlas shows the cost of training to create the Firebolt rune, and Raoul shows the cost of skinning.
- If, before teaching Higlas to create the 'Fire Arrow' rune, the GG does not have a scroll with this spell, then he can buy a scroll from Gorax or find it in the pantry of the monastery.
- Cowardly and ambient NPCs (except seekers) can escape (taken from Gothic). The NPC who escaped from the GG is considered defeated in battle. Cowardly monsters can also escape.
- Expanded the list of drinks that can be consumed by NPCs. Most drink water, wine, beer and gin, while pirates prefer gin and rum.
- Fixed translation of several phrases in GG's dialogues with Bennett in Khorinis and Cardiff (subtitles only).
- There are no more discrepancies between the text and the voice acting in the question of the GG about the attempted assassination of Esteban.
- Skinner won't attack if GG wakes him up in the daytime to ask about the attack on Esteban.
- After making donations to Daron, the health of the YG will be maximum.
- When the GG treats Rangar with a drink, this NPC will drink beer, not gin.
- Blocked the ability to give the hermit armor inaccessible to the player.
- The belt from the crawler will not appear on sale at Bennett in chapter 3, but after Wolf makes armor from the crawler shells.
- Added the ability to steal the key from Torus (taken from the Unnamed mod).
- All NPCs (except for traders and spirits of Quarhodron and Rademes) create an ambient inventory.
- Now mages and paladins heal themselves with spells. Other NPCs can heal with pure health.
- Now the GG gives Martin all the evidence against Fernando. At the same time, Martin examines the resulting list of goods.
- Prisoners in the city prison and convicts in the prison of Minental Castle no longer carry weapons. This weapon has a minimum strength requirement to prevent the Claw of Beliar from being equipped.
- Lee sells Mercenary Medium and Heavy Armor at their actual cost (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Fixed bugs in the options for pickpocketing dialogue from Sipher (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Jasper no longer teaches sneaking if GG already knows this skill (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- When moving to the next chapter, boar skins are removed from merchants' inventories (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- The 'Joe' quest will be canceled at the beginning of Chapter 6 (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- The GG can demand from Bodo to give the marsh grass only when he learns from Sifer about the theft of the bale, but has not yet found the thief (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Hilda will not only inform the GG on the first day that he can come in for a supplement tomorrow (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Fixed a situation where a dialogue with Baltram could not appear, in which, to resume trading, the GG must give him 10 hams and 10 bottles of wine (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Alric, wounded in battle in the arena, will not drink a healing elixir, but 'Pure Health' (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Bloodwin's corpse remains in the temple if the GG killed him before the crawlers in the gold mine (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Added different descriptions for full and empty Kerolot leather wallets (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Training from Kord will work if GG has one-handed or two-handed weapon skills below 30% and has asked Kord to teach him on behalf of Lares or Lee (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- A slave has been removed from the gold mine, which must work with a non-existent vein (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- After freeing the slaves, all 4 miners in the gold mine get to work (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Now the failed quests of Alvin, Babo, Gorax, Greg, Durian, Opolos, Secob, Hannah and candidates for the ship's crew (except for the captains) immediately go to the list of failed ones.
- Lester, Lee and Mario can refuse to travel to Irdorat if they were excluded from the ship's crew twice by the GM.
- Fixed inconsistency between the amount of gold created in Rosie's inventory and given to her by the GG after successfully escaping from Secoba's farm.
- Changed the description of the difficulty level of pickpocketing from Carlos and Silvio in Minental.
- Fixed bugs due to which NPCs could not pick up ranged weapons.
- Henry will not refuse to talk to GG when he turns his back on him after granting permission to enter the pirate camp (taken from the PowerGamer patch).
- Paladin runes will not be removed from the inventory of the Orc Colonel in Khorinis and the Shadow Lord Arhol on Irdorat.
- Rupert, Sifer and Torben create a trade inventory, from which various junk is periodically removed and which is cleared if this NPC was beaten or killed (taken from the Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- The corresponding entry in the diary will appear only after the GG says to Fernando 'Now you can't get out. I revealed you. '.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to search an NPC who was out of an unconscious state or a magical dream.
- Herring is now displayed in the 'Food' inventory category.
- You can ask Rupert 'Where can I find Matteo?' just before talking to Matteo.
- After the GG joins the militia or the monastery, it is impossible to tell Wolf, Raul and Alvarez about the desire to become a mercenary.
- After Bloodwin's death, you cannot tell the guard at the temple entrance, 'This is damn important, I just have to get to him.'
- The GG can tell Marcos that he came from Garonda only after receiving the assignment to find the prospectors.
- GG can tell Malet that he was attacked by bandits only after contact with bandits from Brago's gang.
- Removed unnecessary 'BACK' menu items when teaching Gahan the skills of butchering animals.
- When studying the GG to create the 'Holy Arrow' rune, the corresponding inscription will be displayed.
- Created an additional condition for asking Fellan 'Could you stop threshing?'
- If Hangar receives his amulet before the GG's conversation with Garond about dragon hunters, he will not go to the crypt in the cave, but to Cavalorn's hut.
- Reton will work with Ian in the forge only after receiving permission from Garonda.
- Fixed the number of dragon eggs in the 'Embarla firgasto' drink recipe.
- Bloodwin will tell GG that Raven is already opening the temple, only if he recognizes him.
- You can ask Malet about Lobart only before talking with Lobart.
- When GG pays for work clothes, Lobart will not consider opening a chest in his house a theft for some time.
- You can no longer get Onar's rent twice from Secob.
- GG answers 'No' to Torlof's question when receiving assignments to collect rent or drive out the militia, if he has already talked with Sekob or Bengar.
- If the GG gave the precious statuette to Pedro, then he can inform Daron about it.
- Henry will consider Medium, Heavy, and Old Mercenary armors to be luxurious armor.
- Alvin will call GG a murderer and will remember this if GG killed Fellan during his assignment.
- While training, GG Wulfgar comments on the increase in weapon skills.
- On the instructions of Lobart, GG gives Hilda only 20 rep, and not all the collected turnips.
- You can say to Lord Hagen 'I put on the Eye!' only if GG actually put on the Eye of Innos.
- During the training, GG Alric stands up and turns to him.
- The GG can tell Bilgoth that he came from the castle only after talking with Garond.
- Having become a mercenary or a dragon hunter, GG does not ask Akil 'How can I find Onar's farm?'.
- Changed the conditions for the appearance of dialogues between GG and Merdarion about teleportation stones.
- You can only tell Lee about the lizard people starting with Chapter 4.
- Fixed various violations of logic in the dialogues of the GG with Ramon.
- If the GG ends up in a bandit camp without killing Franco, he will ask Carlos' How are you?
- If Senyan finds out about Esteban's death, he will attack the GG.
- After Esteban's death, Juno will not talk about the high cost of bandit armor.
- Esteban will tell GG that Franco was a tough nut to crack only if he died.
- Logan began to teach skinning reptiles, not hides.
- Slightly revised learning algorithms for Logan and Edgor.
- GG can tell Torus to let the prisoners leave only after talking with Patrick.
- Torus will attack the GG if he, instead of distributing stones to the miners, kills the guard at the entrance to the upper camp.
- Now you can see the process of making Snaf Flame Sliced.
- Until Greg returns, Morgan does not drink gin, but rum.
- To learn the recipes for 'Embarla firgasto' and all types of alcohol, you need to know the basics of alchemy. A corresponding inscription has been added to the description of these recipes.
- Tweaked ingredients for Swift Herring, Lou Hammer, and Lou Hammer double.
- There are no more paladin runes in the inventories of the knights who guarded the Pass before Chapter 3.
- During the battle, the paladins began to heal themselves with magic.
- GG can inform Garwell about the death of an orc scout in the forest near the city.
- Fixed the inability to get the 'Bloody Cups' quest from Cassia if the GG was accused of stealing.
- The spell 'Destroy Evil' deals damage to the black magician.
- The production of 'Embarl Firgasto' has been moved to the 'Special Potions' section.
- If Kantar is dead or GG has not yet received the task to frame Sarah, then Lord Andre no longer reports that this merchant came to him.
- Fear scared monsters no longer use human animations (thanks to ElderGamer).
- If the GG does not have enough ingredients to make the 'Ice Block' and 'Destroy Undead' runes, then the runestone will be returned to his inventory (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Girion and Parsival attack the GG in order to kill him.
- Added a check for the victim's obsession when picking an item from an NPC.
- Instead of closing in Chapter 4, the quests 'Wanted and Bandits' and 'Replacement for Lares' will successfully complete in dialogues with the corresponding NPCs.
- Now when buying swords from GG, Garad always takes the correct amount of these items (thanks to Dimmell).
- Restored missing voice acting of GG phrases in dialogues with the following NPCs:
'I must go!': Serpentes;
'I have to go.': Boltan, Jorah, Lennar, Malet;
'See you again.': Carlos, Senyan;
'I'll be back later ...': Fortuno;
"Is everything okay?": Possessed NPCs;
'Maybe later ...': Jesper, Cassia, Ramirez.
- Changed guild affiliation for the following NPCs:
Jesper, Telbor in Khorinis - a vagabond;
Pardos and Tonak in Yarkendar, Fed and an unnamed convict in Fadget's mine is a convict;
Gahan, Cavalorn, Orlan - peasant;
Greg in Khorinis is a pirate;
Martin, Mika - militia;
Kord is a mercenary;
Alrik, Kantar, Lares, Elvrikh, Miksir in Khorinis - a citizen;
Egill, Enim - neutral;
Vatras on Irdorat - Water Mage;
Marcos, Tengron, Fadget and 2 nameless knights at the Marcos mine are a paladin.
- Changed battle tactics for the following NPCs:
Agon, Akil, a bandit from the Brago gang, Bilgot, Vino, Igarats, Rick, Rumbold, Salandril, Secob, Ulf, Egill, Engardo, Enim.
- Also changed behavior in battle for young goblins and wolves, meat beetles, various types of rats and scavengers.
- NPCs no longer sell quest items:
Gorax - the key to the entrance to the monastery (taken from the Unnamed mod);
Sagitta - Sunny Aloe and Tekla Package;
Luthero - the claws of the leader of the Snepper pack;
Karras is a stone from the consecrated ground;
Huno - a bag of steel;
Coragon - Valentino ring;
Fisk is a bag with master keys.
- GG gives the following items to the NPC:
Hanne - very old card (taken from MiniMod Balance);
Buster - 5 coins for information about Sentense;
Pedro is a precious statuette if he becomes a militia or a mercenary;
Vatrasu - a letter with the orders of the Raven;
to Lord Hagen, Cornelius's diary.
- Items received from the GG no longer remain in the inventory of the following NPCs:
Buster - Horns of Gloom (taken from DNdR Script Patch);
Vasily - old coins;
Yang - dragon blood and dragon scales;
Abuin - honey tobacco;
Francis - payment book;
Bennett - dragon scales;
Girion - the rings of the orc leaders;
Edda is a fish;
Serpentes - fake stocks;
Pedro is a precious figurine;
Gift - mushroom tobacco;
the judge is Innos's hammer;
Pepe - Gold (Taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix)
Saturas in Khorinis: ornament;
Neoras is a plant for potions.
- The following information is entered into the diary:
about the study of Edgor's extraction of a secret from the sting of a bloody fly;
about the mission of Cavalorn after the destruction of the Brago gang (taken from the 'Runes' mod);
when reading the 'Embarla firgasto' recipe;
when reading all addon recipes;
when reading a letter from Judge Morgahard;
about winning or losing a bet on holding Rod's sword;
the success or failure of pickpocketing;
that Grimbald teaches butchering animals (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix);
that Thunder teaches how to butcher animals, Dragomir teaches crossbow shooting, and Bill teaches pickpocketing;
when Pedro on Irdorat tells about the secret passage in the Orc Colonel's hall.
- The following actions no longer result in a duplicate diary entry:
reading the 'Pure Mana', 'Pure Health' recipes and the Black Mage Scroll (taken from MiniMod Balance);
select the dialogue option with Lares 'Tell me what you know.' (taken from MiniMod Balance);
question to Gahan 'How's the hunt?' before the snorting beast is destroyed (taken from MiniMod Balance);
a request to increase the strength of Mortis;
reading the diaries of Cornelius, an acolyte of the black magician and Lucia's farewell letter;
Rod's consent to join the GG to the mercenaries;
asking Randolph to bring him medicine for Sagitta;
trade with Kronos in Khorinis;
an offer to Jorgen to become a captain;
a conversation with the guard at the southern gates of the city, if the GG did not agree with him about the passage;
conversations with Akil, Katy, Randolph and Alvarez while the mercenaries threaten Akil;
an offer to fight Alrik, if the GG has not yet brought his sword;
asking Saturas to give the GG a portal activating ring before he receives a letter from Vatras;
requesting Bones and Greg to give GG the bandit armor before receiving permission from Greg;
a question to Bosper and Garad about agreeing to become a disciple of another master;
message to Seifer in Minental 'The swamp dragon is dead.';
reading an almanac in the secret basement of the monastery;
a question to Lobart about the cost of working clothes after the maximum price reduction;
Lee's message 'I'm ready to join you.' before talking with Onar;
Malak's offer to return to Bengar's farm;
messages to Angar, Bennett, Horn, Diego, Lee, Milten and Vatras that the GG knows where the enemy is hiding;
when the GG learns that Alrik, Karl and Lares are teachers, and Ibrahim, Ignaz and Cardiff are merchants;
Kordu's statement 'I want to become a mercenary!' to increase the level of possession of melee weapons;
question to Riordian about the location of the five palaces of Yarkendar;
when Rod bets 30 coins that GG will not be able to pick up his sword (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Changed the names of the following objects:
the original names from the Gothic were returned to the weapons of the orcs;
boarding sabers, knives and pikes (scimitar, boarding sword and ax);
Reptile Skin, Stone Sentinel, and Summoned Stone Sentinel (Reptile Skin, Stone Guard and Summoned Guardian);
the spells 'Shrink Monster', 'Create Skeleton', 'Create Guardian' and 'Create Zombie' ('Shrink Monster', 'Summon Skeleton', 'Summon Guardian' and 'Summon Zombie');
at the crossbow and the quest to escort Bilgoth to the Passage (militia crossbow and 'Bilgoth's Escape');
at the purse of the bandit leader in a cave behind the forest to the west of Lobart's farm;
at the parameter 'Dragon's Fire' in the window of characteristics GG ('Fire');
some armor, rings, amulets and belts;
Orc Warblades (Ore Warblade and Heavy Ore Warblade)
rams and young goblins got their own names;
incorrect names of objects in the dialogues between GG and Halvor (only subtitles);
the names of the spells 'Death Arrow', 'Death Ball' and 'Concussion Arrow' have been translated;
at various types of urban and peasant clothes (thanks to NastasSanna);
at interactive objects ('Ore Vein' and 'Gold Vein');
The name armor of Angar, Bloodwin, Diego and Lester is no longer named;
near the ghostly light ('Wandering light');
at the Herald in Khorinis ('The Herald');
a regular wolf knife without a bonus ('Old wolf knife');
the bloody hound ('Snoop');
unnamed sword, crossbow and bow ('Simple forged sword', 'Assault crossbow' and 'Bow of the mercenary');
a cure for alcoholism ('Cure for a hangover', which is what it is according to the quest);
all switches ('Switch');
at empty runes ('Runestone');
at gold bars in dialogue with Crimson ('Gold Nuggets');
an unnamed two-handed sword ('Reinforced Two-Handed Sword');
by the statues of Beliar and Innos ('Altar of Beliar', 'Altar of Innos');
at the club with thorns ('Stick with nails');
at the gate ('Winch');
goblin berries ('Goblin berry');
for small skeletons and skeletons ('Skeleton' and 'Skeleton Warrior');
at the rough broadsword ('Broad sword').
- Messages no longer overlap:
about giving Baltram wine and hams (taken from the PowerGamer patch);
about receiving bread, milk and water from Katya;
about giving to Grom milk, bread and ham;
about receiving from Milten the key to the entrance to the Innos monastery;
about receiving stone tablets from the hermit;
when mining gold;
when transferring the Eyes of Innos to Vatras;
when transferring plants to Neoras.
- Changed daily routines for the following NPCs:
Khorinis: Alrik, Attila, Balthazar, Bengar, Boltan, Borka, Bromor, Bronco, Vanya, Garvig, Greg, Grimbald, Thunder, Dexter and the bandits in his camp, Diego, Dragomir, Elena, Zuris, Jorgen, Cavalorn, Karl, Karras , Constantino, Coragon, Cornelius, Xardas, Lester, Malak, Mika, Milten, Mo, Monty, Nagur, Neoras, Niklas, Opolos, Orlan, Pardos, Parlan, Patrick, Pepe, Raoul, Regis, Rosie, Ruhar, Randolph, Cedric , Sentenza, Sergio, Skip, Sonya, Talamon, Talbin, Telbor, Till, Tonak, Farim, Hannah, Higlas, Edda, Elvrich, the city guard, the knight in the upper quarter and a couple of mercenaries on the Onar farm;
Yarkendar: Greg, Logan, Morgan, Senyan, Tom, Fisk, Francis, Edgor, Emilio, Esteban and his bodyguards, several guards and bandits;
Minental: Hangar, Bullko, Godard, Horn, Kjorn, Kurgan, Oric, Parsival, Reton, Sengrath, Ferros, Hawkarn, several convicts in the castle;
Irdorat: Hangar, Girion, Diego, Lares, Leicester, Mario, Milten.
- Fixed various bugs in SVM, GG dialogues with NPCs and item descriptions.
- Now NPCs watching the fight are less likely to get stuck when they encounter an obstacle (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Partial optimization of scripts has been carried out.
- The game has more different screams of pain and death. Shouts from women and seekers are involved.
- The state of alcoholic intoxication in the GG was involved (thanks to MEG @ VOLT ).
- Changed the color of blood in insects, removed blood from demons, added an effect when hitting the skeleton of the gloom (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Fixed bugs in the functions of improving Beliar's Claw and creating trade inventories at Cardiff and Vatras on Irdorat (thanks to Zorres).
- You can get the bonus for jumping into the pit only after the GG learns from Owen about the disappearance of Malcolm.
- The guards at the main gate and at the entrance to the house of the ore barons are now sent to the commander Garonda, and not to Lord Andre, who is accused of the crime of GG.
- After Pedro informs GG that fire nettles are growing on the other side of the bridge, an additional plant will appear there.
- Shadow Lord Arhol has protection at the level of other shadow warriors and lords.
- Dobar tells Parlaf to only sharpen his swords better while working in the forge.
- When loading the game, weapons no longer appear in the clutches of dead goblins (thanks to ElderGamer).
- If the GG, who became a mercenary, took gold from Milten and Diego to free Gorn, and also found his wallet at the tip of Gorn, then he will receive the old armor of the mercenary as a reward (thanks to Zorres for the new armor).
- Can I ask Herold 'Do you ever sleep?' only before receiving the order from Garonda to free Gorn.
- Until he returns to town, Elvrich will not respond to weapons threats. After returning, the GG can ask him 'Is everything all right?'.
- Tough Guys no longer react to ranged weapon threats.
- NPCs now sleep with their eyes closed (thanks to ElderGamer). They always open their eyes after waking up (thanks to Desomorphine).
- After answering the question, SG 'Did you figure out anything new?' Igarats moves closer to the magic golem.
- You can ask Daron 'So the goblins have it now?' only if the precious figurine is in the possession of the black goblin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented GG from informing Higlas about the creation of the 'Fire Arrow' rune.
- Garvig always starts talking about the loss of the sacred hammer, if this hammer is in the YG's inventory.
- Sergio will finish training Babo after he agrees to help the GG sweep the cells, and the prayer for the paladins no longer cancels the training.
- After receiving permission from Pirokar to take the book of Xardas from Talamon, the daily routine changes.
- The text of most books and documents fits into the fields assigned to them.
- It is no longer possible to re-obtain possessed almanacs from the following NPCs:
Khorinis: Bromor, Vino, Malak, Randolph, Secob;
Minental: Brutus, Ingrom.
- Significantly reduced the chance of increasing the number of items when receiving damage while interacting with them (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Involved all unused additional dialogues of the GG with Lothar.
- Restored the ability to get additional stew from Tekla if the GG told her 'I'm hungry!' being a neutral or a militia.
- Now, in the form of a beast, GG will have the level of this beast. After returning to Human Form, the level and health increases in Beast Form will be taken into account.
- Fixed several bugs when using GG spells of transformation into various animals (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Increased the number of phrases that fleeing NPCs can say.
- Friends will attack the GG if they see him in the guise of a beast.
- GG can tell Cavalorn 'The bandits are over.' even if he promised to help him deal with the bandits, but did it on his own.
- Unlocked additional phrases from the innkeeper in the Square of Justice and in the dialogues of the GG with Sagitta, Jarvis and Ulf.
- You can tell Sifer that Dar sold the bale in the city of Khorinis only if the GG learns it from Dar or Cardiff.
- Beating Sentenza no longer blocks the ability to get his voice to join the GG as a mercenary.
- Help in getting money and protection from Mo's attack no longer cancels the ability to receive tips from Lares for better armor and weapons.
- Fixed numerous discrepancies between subtitles and voice acting in SVM phrases (thanks to Black_Phantom).
- Henry will say to GG 'So the captain gave you his own squad.' only if at least one pirate goes to the canyon with the GG.
- Scatti will teach GG until the gold mining skill is 100%.
- You can offer the gardener to try Daru's mushroom tobacco and herbal tobacco only after the first conversation with them.
- You can only tease Bronco when he's out in the field.
- Henry no longer repeats the question 'Are you friend or foe?' When he stops the GG at the entrance to the pirate camp.
- GG can say to Esteban, 'Do you want to fool me?' only if his bodyguards did go to the tavern.
- GG looks at a sheet with his picture after receiving it from a bandit from the gang Brago or Pablo.
- Shows the number of colored stone tablets given by Saturas to solve the mysteries of the temple.
- Cornelius's diary can only be stolen after receiving information from Lord Hagen about a witness to the murder.
- You can steal the key from the guard at the main gate of the castle only after receiving the task from Torlof to open this gate.
- When Farim finds out about William’s death, he’ll drink his share in the Cardiff pub in the evenings.”
- Adjusted the display of prices for various items.
- Fixed the sequence of dialogues with Bennett about repairing the Eye of Innos.
- Till and Balthazar will stand still while the seekers are in Secob's house.
- Jorgen no longer gets stuck in his animation when showing GG the direction Pedro ran away.
- May I ask 'What are the plans?' at Diego's in Chorinis only after he mentions them.
- Added effects when receiving damage with fire and magic weapons (partially taken from the 'Guild' mod).
- Changed damage calculation for long-range fire and magic weapons.
- Ferros will no longer end the dialogue if the GG asks him 'What will you give me if I find your sword?'.
- The quest 'The Power of the Guardians of the Dead' will be successfully completed after the GG learns from Saturas about the halls of Adanos.
- Expanded list of NPC facial expressions (taken from Gothic Mod Fix).
- If the GG beat the NPC, then he admits himself weaker, regardless of the level. If GG is in the guise of a beast, then the level of the beast that GG turned into is taken into account (taken from the Gothic Mod Fix).
- Unlocked the possibility of death in battle with the mercenaries Akila and Katya. Fixed bugs that prevented the quest 'Farmer in Need' from successfully completing if Katya or Randolph became the owner of the farm.
- The peasants are fleeing from Malak, who has become possessed, not from GG.
- Malak will not return to Bengar's farm as long as the seeker is near his hideout.
- If after Lares' hint on how to get good armor from GG and Zuris there are no 'Dream' scrolls, then Zuris will have an additional scroll with this spell on sale.
- The city guard, guarding the warehouse behind Matteo's shop, lets the Fire mage there.
- The guard cannot be asked 'Why should no one enter this warehouse?' after receiving permission to enter.
- Changed protection parameters for various types of urban and peasant clothing.
- Now zombies do not try to eat the bodies of their victims, since they do not have the appropriate animation for this.
- Wolves do not react to a fight with other wolves, boars do not join the GG in the guise of a wolf that killed their relative (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Attached wolves no longer die after the summoned creature's lifespan expires. After the GG returns to human form, they become hostile (thanks to Desomorphine).
- Improved algorithms for desynchronizing actions and changing schedules for various monsters (thanks to ElderGamer).
- If the task of delivering wine to Orlan was failed, then Gorax will start trading with the GG only the next day. And for completing this task, he will give a scroll of healing medium wounds.
- Sheep have appeared in the castle of Minental. In the next chapters, their number will gradually decrease (thanks to Desomorphine).
- Attila no longer says that GG has no weapon if he is already holding a weapon (thanks to Desomorphine).
- The prices for various types of tobacco have been increased so that its production does not bring losses.
- If the GG brings several types of orc weapons, then Garad will take the best, study it and equip it with it. GG and Ferros will do the same after they receive the sword.
- Increased the number of GG phrases in case of unsuccessful reading of stone tablets or music stands.
- Captured by bandits, Elvrich no longer carries weapons. He is equipped with an ax only when he goes back to the city.
- Elvrich's reading of Lucia's letter does not block the ability to tell him 'You must return to the city!'.
- GG will be able to tell Vatras about Lucia only after reading her letter to him or Elvrich.
- Improved models for various bows and crossbows, added sound effects for pulling and releasing the bowstring (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Moving to the side while intoxicated no longer crashes the game (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Increased the volume of the urine emission sound effects.
- NPCs will not talk to the GG turned into a beast.
- The first conversation with Hodges starts with GG.
- Unlocked the possibility of pickpocketing from Alvarez and Engardo. If the GG provokes an attack, then the battle will begin after the end of the conversation with him.
- Bandit from Brago's gang no longer leaves for Cavalorn's camp while its master is still there. He will come there at the beginning of chapter 2.
- Rick advises GG to talk to Rumbold only if this NPC is alive.
- Removed unused daily routines for the following NPCs:
Khorinis: Agon, Opolos, Rick, Rumbold;
Minental: Bullko, Silvio, Tengron.
- Restored the voice acting of the phrase "I can never open this lock!" (thanks to Black_Phantom).
- GG removes a burning torch when smoking joints and working with gold and ore veins (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Diego will continue training for the GG after he is included in the ship's command.
- Quests for joining mercenaries and militias are canceled when the GG joins novices, not Fire mages.
- In Chapter 3, you can no longer endlessly tell Opolos about dragons looking for Pedro.
- Cavalorn will only become a companion when the GG tells him 'Let's go and deal with these guys.'
- The stone plaque under the textures in the center of Minental Castle is now in the correct place (thanks to Kvincius).
- When the GG returns the bow to Bosper, Regis will tell the whole story of the abduction of this item, if he did not tell it before (thanks to Black_Phantom).
- Tekla will tell the GG that she only warned about Silvio and Bullko if she really did it before.
- You can ask the hermit about life or stone tablets only after the first conversation with him.
- After receiving the clothes, the hermit will not say that he will not give the GG tablets (thanks to Kvincius).
- To put on the ring of the orc leaders, you need to have at least 20 units of strength (partially taken from the Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Mika leads the player to the Aquila farm, and does not run there alone.
- Experience is no longer awarded for killing creatures summoned by the GG and beating his ally.
- Creatures summoned by GG die in case of death or loss of their master (taken from Gothic Mod Fix).
- Summoned golems and demons have become neutral to summoned golems and demons, except for the enmity between the summoned golem and the demon.
- Because Diego in Chorinis teaches not only dexterity, changed his answer to 'Of course. What do you want to know?'.
- Fixed translations of Cavalorn's phrase when GG finds his ore bag (thanks to Zorres) and GG Owen's question after Malcolm disappeared.
- Instead of closing in chapter 6, the quest 'Horns of the Gloombearers for Buster' will be successfully completed after Buster reports the death of the merchant who bought these horns from him.
- Implemented Baltram's errand boy and his death after a corresponding conversation with Nagur.
- The GG can ask Katya to feed him or give a package for Baltram only after he asks her 'Are you all right?'.
- After receiving the frying pan, Hilda always ends the conversation with the GG.
- The GG can tell Onar or Pepe that he wants to buy a sheep only when he learns from Pedro or Ulf about the conditions for joining the monastery.
- You can ask Bengar about Onar only after the question 'How do you make a living?'.
- After saying 'I don't mind if you ask the others about me.' Bronco ends the conversation with GG.
- After receiving his crossbow from the GG, Dragomir is immediately equipped with it.
- If GG does not help drive the mercenaries from the Akila farm, then in chapter 4 the quest 'Farmer in Need' will be canceled and the mercenaries will return to Onar's farm.
- Added the ability to peacefully resolve the Bengar militia problem.
- Now, during a conversation with the GG, only a part of the bandits will grin with hostility.
- The set of spells that can be used in battle by Fire and Water mages, as well as paladins has been expanded.
- Various types of skeletons began to remove their weapons (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Items for interacting with interactive objects will be removed from NPC inventories (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Arms dealers remove all weapons equipped by them before starting to trade with GG.
- If Brandon or Skip dies in battle with Razortooths, their active quests will be canceled.
- Changed the description of the 'Fast Herring' drink. The GG will be able to buy this drink and the recipe for making it after he tastes it himself.
- Added health bonus information to Flame Cut description.
- Esteban's bodyguards run off to meet Fisk.
- When using sets of healers and priests, current health and mana change simultaneously with maximum.
- Added items 'Wait here!' and 'FINISH' (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Increased the chance of Vino surviving during the fight with the seekers in chapter 3.
- Neoras can tell the GG that he is conducting a very difficult experiment only if he works in a laboratory.
- GG might say to Neoras 'You are working so hard you even sweat.' only if this Firemage is working in the laboratory.
- People and summoned wolves have become neutral to each other.
- After answering the question 'How are you?' Agon ends the conversation with the GG.
- Karras always starts a conversation with GG if he, instead of chasing Pedro, goes to the library.
- Fixed incorrect translation of the diary entry about where Den might have gone.
- There is no more raw meat in the inventory of summoned wolves.
- Bartok wears not a simple city suit, but leather armor.
- You can ask Elena about fake promotions only after the GG finds out that she is selling various food.
- GG can ask Biff again 'Would you like to take a little trip around the world?'.
- Ur-Shak is armed with an ax, like the rest of the orc shamans.
- After the death of Hosh-Pak, Ur-Shak replies 'Friend, it is better to leave the passage.' only if GG turns to him.
- One of the lizards on the island with a cache no longer spawns in the rock or underwater.
- Garad has been removed from the list of vendors, and Kjorn's inventory has been changed to reflect the fact that it appears in Chapter 4.
- Spell 'Breath of Death' deals half damage to dragons and hero (thanks retej).
- GG is equipped with Rod's false sword (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- All teachers who increase the attributes or combat skills of the GG operate only with the real values of these parameters.
- GG will not be able to buy a sheep from Pepe or Onar again if he took it to Opolos (taken from Gothic 2 Classic Mod Fix).
- Fixed a bug when displaying the GG skills window (thanks to Traven).
- Fixed camera position when interacting with beds and benches (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Restored missing texture on Raven Guard armor (thanks to D36).
- Added new models and textures for royal sorrel, snapper grass and sun aloe (thanks to D36).
- The GG can tell Dexter that he is distributing wanted ads only if he really knows it.
- Lemar will notice the loss of the debt book the next day or later.
- Fixed model and texture of the golden compass, it is now actually golden (thanks to D36).
- Fixed a bug with scrolling the contents of the inventory with the mouse when the player interacts with the chests (thanks to D36).
- Fixed missing music in the snow-covered part of the Valley of Mines, as well as on Irdorat in Theodaron's cave, halls with a black magician and with an undead dragon (thanks to D36).
- Fixed world file of Khorinis (thanks to Kvincius):
clothes are no longer stacked in the chest behind Matteo's house;
pulled out a ring that fell through the mesh in one of the stone circles;
fixed an ore vein in a cave near Dexter's bandits that could be used without a pickaxe;
removed about 1600 unnecessary polygons in the area of the port of Khorinis;
mesh fixed - holes were repaired, texturing was fixed, and also, there were fewer trees hanging in the air;
added invisible polygons near Dexter's tower, so that bandits fell less from the cliff near it;
the model of the armor hanging on the wall in the barracks was replaced: now it is really the armor of the militia (thanks to D36);
the morgue has been expanded so that the bodies of the characters no longer fall out of it;
a network of waypoints has been added to the island with the thieves' treasures.
- Fixed Yarkendar world file (thanks to Kvincius):
fixed inaccurately placed objects in the game world;
objects that fell through the mesh were restored;
fixed parameter cdDyn (permeability) for required objects;
fixed the visuals of the chests. Closed chest - for a chest with a lock, open - for a chest without a lock, respectively;
fixed grid of waypoints in some places;
smoke is no longer attached to the fire, because of which it could fly off its coordinates;
fixed mesh - fixed holes, fixed texturing;
added burning sound to some bonfires;
added light sources to some candles, as well as torches in the mine;
missing visual effects added to torches;
rain no longer falls in caves / rooms;
you can no longer sit on the chair next to Skinner, as there is a skull on it;
added permeability for foliage of several types of trees;
near the stone structure where the water mages settled, a barrel was added so that you could jump onto the roof;
removed about 3000 extra polygons in the swamp.
- Fixed Valley of Mines world file (thanks to Kvincius):
fixed inaccurately placed objects in the game world;
partially restored objects that fell through the mesh;
fixed permeability for required objects;
expanded the grid of waypoints in the forest near the Marcos mine;
returned stairs in some places;
restored missing pfx effects;
fixed visuals of chests: closed - for a chest with a lock, open - for a chest without a lock;
Dobar and Parlaf do not get stuck on their way to the forge in the morning;
the trigger of the video about the attack of the dragons has been moved so that it does not intersect with the cave on the mountain;
fixed the grid of waypoints in some places, and also created in the tower of Xardas and around the castle;
smoke is no longer attached to the fire, because of which it could fly off its coordinates;
GG no longer walks on water and under water in the area of the fort;
added foliage permeability OW_LOB_DEADTREE_07.3DS;
added burning sound to some bonfires;
Wooden beams no longer protrude from the roof, walls, and floor of the castle.
GG no longer gets stuck when descending on a ram;
a bed has been added to the house of magicians;
fixed the volume of some sounds;
the rivers are now in motion, the current is returned;
the sound of water flow has been replaced with the sound from Gothic 3;
other minor fixes.
- Fixed Irdorat island world file (thanks to D36 and Kvincius):
the door to the captain's cabin is unlocked, so the key to this door is not removed from the GG inventory;
removed an extra transition trigger in the captain's cabin, leading to Irdorat and reloading the world;
the chest in the captain's cabin opens with animation and sound, his model is impenetrable;
Moved several models hanging in the air;
fixed permeability for required objects;
a waypoint is deployed, where the player finds himself after defeating the undead dragon;
fixed missing textures in the undead dragon cave;
added sounds of bonfires and torches;
added shackles for skeletons hanging on the wall;
fixed texturing, fixed holes in the mesh;
fixed a bug in which the GG could fall into the ground, flying off from the dragon's fire;
fixed mesh flickering that could be seen at certain camera angles;
fixed lack of inventory background;
added the altar of Beliar;
arrows and bolts now actually fly into the levers rather than hitting the turret.
- Reduced the oversized size of the leather wallet containing 10 coins.
- In Chapter 2, Milten will teach GG 2 a circle of magic only if he knows 1 circle.
- Changed Bennett's phrase when teaching him how to forge ore swords in chapter 3.
- When the GG is looking for a swamp grass merchant in the port quarter, the NPCs check to see if he is equipped with all the militia armor.
- Fixed textures of medium and heavy armor of the mercenary in the inventory. They used textures from G1 with elements of blue that are not in G2 (thanks to D36).
- The black mage on Irdorat wears his mantle, not the mantle of a necromancer (thanks to D36).
- Biff, if he is a member of the GG team, attacks Bullko at the end of the corresponding dialogue after killing the ice dragon.
- Juan, along with his friend, attack the GG.
- Fixed a bug due to which some monsters could not switch from melee mode to magic attack mode (thanks to unknown111).
- The GG can ask Gahan about hunting and training in butchering animals only after he learns that Gahan is a hunter.
- After killing a snorting beast and learning the corresponding skill from Gahan, GG will receive 2 dragon snapper horns.
- GG can provoke Franco into a fight only if Ramon is alive.
- If the GG kills Ramon, then at the first conversation with Esteban, Carlos will take his place.
- Added the ability to give Pardos 'Pure Health', as well as increased experience for giving him this potion or meat stew.
- Fixed a bug due to which the GG could tell Pardos only once that he would give him a healing potion.
- The slaves leave the gold mine only after the GG finishes talking with Patrick.
- Weapons created by disarmed NPCs now directly depend on their guild.
- Involved unused visuals for broken and discharged Eye of Innos (thanks to D36).
- Fixed boar and warg skins models, added ice wolf and black troll skins models (thanks to D36).
- Added Ice Wolf Hide to the trophy list and can be sold at an increased price to Bosper.
- GG will not pay Cassia to teach a skill he learned from another teacher.
- The hangar will tell the GG about the magical creature guarding the cave in the rocks only if the skeleton of the gloom or the skeleton mage is alive.
- After the Herald gives the note to Horn, this item no longer remains in his inventory.
- Starting with Chapter 3, Garonda's daily routine will change.
- GG can say to the knight guarding the entrance to the headquarters of Garonda 'Report, soldier!' only if he is a paladin.
- While resting in the barracks, Mika will not talk to the GG.
- GG can ask Mika 'Is everything quiet?' if the mercenaries themselves left the Akila farm.
- When Vatras goes to the Circle of the Sun, the daily routines will only change for the living seekers who were previously there.
- In Chapter 3, the peasants from Secob's farm will return to their business only after the MG finishes talking with Secob.
- GG gains experience for killing a magic golem with a sacred hammer.
- The price of the sacred hammer is now displayed in the description.
- The charged Eye of Innos and the divine aura of Innos show the parameters of protection given by these amulets.
- Talbin will tell GG about the funny guys only after the dragon hunters come to the parking lot by the river.
- Bullko can only take GG to other dragon hunters after they come to the camp by the river.
- Added the price of a good dagger: now it costs 2 times more than the usual one.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the handing over of stone tablets to Vatras (thanks to D36).
- The bandits began to actively look for places around the fires and get into positions (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Involved unused visuals for the magic staff and staves of Ultar, Fire and Water mages (thanks to D36).
- Fixed models of armor 'Rings of Water', clothes and armor of pirates, heads of praying mantis and Bloodwin, fish soup, milk, mandibles of a field predator and crawler, crawler armor plate, dragon scales, clubs of wind and storm, gate of Irdorat, alcohol from addon, rough short sword (thanks to D36).
- Added new models of fire and magic arrows, magic bolts, lamb sausage, Coragon beer, flame slices, Tekla stew and steaming meat, quick herring, two Lou hammers and bloody cups (thanks to D36).
- After the expulsion or destruction of the militias, the GG can immediately tell Bengar that Balthazar will again use his pastures.
- Donations to Adanos will mitigate GG's sins for killing people before Vatras warns him about it in Chapter 5. GG will only be able to make a donation after telling Vatras the truth about himself.
- Till's quest will be successfully completed if the GG forces Bronco to work before receiving this task.
- Ryoga will talk about Bronco before the GG learns about him from Babera.
- The fire golem has reduced protection from magic, the ice golem - from fire, the swamp golem - from bludgeoning damage.
- Added a workaround for the Cavalorn bug in the SH helper menu (taken from G2MDK).
- Fixed combat animations with one-handed and two-handed weapons (thanks to Zorres):
it is no longer possible to click enemies, causing damage without playing animations when the combo ends;
for the one-handed weapon master, fixed the neck jerk in the combo animation and the position of the weapon in the hand for a side impact so that it does not pass through the left arm of the main player.
- Fixed the work of the equip and remove functions for Morgan's ring, wind and storm clubs (thanks to D36).
- GG can say to Diego in Minental 'Look, I need proof.' only in chapter 2.
- Restored the rune forgotten by the developers with the playful spell 'Inflate people'. It can be found in the inventory of test NPC pc_rockefeller.
- Fixed confusion in knight armor materials, now their textures will not mix with other models (thanks to D36).
- Unused models of stone tablets and various belts were used, several new belt models were added (thanks to D36).
- The state of intoxication in the GG comes only if he has the maximum values of life and mana.
- Now, Lou's double hammer really knocks down anyone who tastes this drink.
- The leader of the pack has protection at the level of other snappers.
- The function of issuing experience began to work with negative numbers.
- Fixed texture mapping and materials for raw and fried meat, wallet, honey, rat mole fat, potions, beaker and ax Crash Agash (thanks to D36).
- Changed the visuals and textures of mind altering potions, from the dragon egg, 'Embarla firgasto', Innos's tears and other drinks (thanks to D36).
- Added new models for the possessed almanac, the book 'Halls of Irdorat' and the diary of the black magician's acolyte (thanks to D36).
- The bandit at the cauldron no longer warns the GG not to wake up Skinner if he has already done so.
- Boltan takes into account the presence of Fernando in the prison when he says that all the cells are empty.
- Fixed vulnerability of quest magic golem to lightning damage from Beliar's Claw.
- Since scripted magic damage ignores protection, spell descriptions now use the concept of 'pure damage'. This includes Ice Block, Ice Surge, Energy Drain, Swarm, and Inflate.
- Added unused inscription 'Spell does not kill people' in descriptions of non-lethal spells (Concussion Arrow, Geyser, Water Fist, Small Lightning).
- Added information about its damage to the description of the rune and scroll of the Tornado (it deals 60 magic damage).
- Descriptions of all spells use only magic, pure or fire damage, no more normal damage.
- Since the damage of the Wind Fist ignores the magic defense, the damage of this spell is called 'wind damage' in its description.
- Added the screams of the victim of the 'Energy steal' spell, fixed the duration in the description (thanks to WoOliN).
- The unused model of the heavy spiked club was used, now it differs from the regular spiked club.
- To fix repeated visuals, slightly changed the appearance of the boarding saber, Betty, Ferros's sword, Rod's sword, Alric's sword, Water Ring staff, board smasher, boarding ax, pirate saber, good dagger, bandit rapier and old wolf knife (thanks to D36 ).
- Undead orcs fight with an orc hammer from Gothic 1 Crash Carrok, which uses an unused model.
- Revised and fixed the materials of melee weapons, axes and clubs became wooden, swords - metal.
- Magic and fire arrows and bolts are sold only on Irdorat, only from Bennett and only for the weapons that the GG has.
- Fixed the names of parameters in the descriptions of flame slices and Coragon beer, as well as the position of the displayed messages about their increase.
- Duplicate weapons are not copied in merchant inventories when trading starts.
- The spawn point of one of the praying mantises has been moved from the camp of the Water Mages a little further, so as not to conflict with anyone.
- Blocked the possibility of increasing the skills of melee and ranged weapons over 100%, regardless of bonuses and real values.
- The unused phrase "You understand, you are already better than me ..." is used, uttered by teachers when they try to teach over their limit.
- Restored the state of shock from the Ball Lightning spell for all creatures (thanks to WoOliN).
- The main character correctly exits the state of shock from the Fireball spell (thanks to WoOliN).
- Electricity spells (Small Lightning, Ball Lightning and Lightning) deal double damage to floating enemies.
- The Fear spell no longer affects Water Mages, Fire Mages, Paladins, Golems and Dragons, as intended by the developers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed using the Fear spell on forbidden opponents.
- Fixed missing music in the brothel, upper quarter of Khorinis, near the black troll, onar's farm, in the temple of the Raven and on the Water Mages excavation (thanks to D36).
- Added new models for the visuals of herring, clam meat, undead dragon soul stone, weeds, addon amulets and rings, oblivion spell scroll, dragon hearts and cards (thanks to D36).
- Experience is not awarded for killing sheep bought from Pepe and Onar.
- Lurker's claws do not fall into the ground after being thrown out of inventory.
- The effect of artifacts of priests, healers and warriors is played with each assembly of the set, and not once.
- For smoking the 'Green Acolyte', more experience is awarded if it was crafted with knowledge of the basics of alchemy.
- The spell Fear works even if there are no targets in focus.
- Lines with options to buy dragon hunter armor are now placed in the dialog box.
- The name of the quest 'A simple way to join the militia' has been changed and is now placed in the diary field.
- Tell Malet about the attack of the bandits can not only neutral without a guild.
- Added additional damage information to the description of Beliar's Claw.
- Fixed a bug where Greg appeared in Dexter's camp in work or peasant clothes.
- Fixed being able to provoke Dexter to attack and kill him without provoking the camp bandits' aggression.
- Changed textures of repeated models of bows and crossbows, two unused models are involved.
- The color of the skulls now matches the color of the bones of the skeletons.
- Experience is correctly credited for reading test books 'Experience of generations'.
- Merchants' Berserker Ax has been replaced with 'Voice of the Warrior' with equal stats (free can still be found).
- Added a new model for the new 'Voice of the Warrior' ax, using an unused texture.
- Fixed shiny wallets, their material changed from metal to leather.
- Added health boost information to the turnip description.
- The Debt Book can be given to Torben, Coragon or Hannah only after the player reads it and learns these names.
- If Torben tells about his debt to Lemar, then the debt book can be given to him without reading it.
- Torben will no longer mention his debt to Lemar if he has already received his debt book.
- Added an additional dialogue with Torben about the transfer of the debt book, by analogy with the rest of the debtors.
- Torben and Coragon no longer sell the received Lemar's Debt Book, but now it can be stolen from them.
- You can't ask Cardiff about Lemar's debtors after reading the debt book.
- Gorax sells rune tongs, price of tongs reduced from 100 to 10 gold.
- Fixed incorrect description of the level of pickpocketing from Hannah.
- Fixed missing text for getting armor and clothing.
- Lemar attacks the debtor player along with his assistant Meldor.
- If you sell Beliar's Claw the Raven, then every time you pass by the merchant in GG, lightning will not strike.
- Fixed the characteristics of work clothes in the dialogue with Lobart.
- The option of dialogue with Lobart about buying clothes is placed in the allotted field and shows the current price.
- The quest 'Lobart's Workwear' does not start if the player has already purchased this outfit.
- After collecting turnips, Lobart does not offer a discount on clothes that he has already sold.
- Now for collecting turnips you can not get both gold and a discount on clothes.
- When transferring the Eyes of Innos to Vatras, the inscriptions about gaining experience do not overlap.
- Alric doesn't get stuck in the bench when he gets his sword.
- The experience written in the scripts, but not used in the game, is involved:
when sending Baltram's package to Naguru (XP_NagurOnlyGaveMoney, 50);
when showing Naguru the sign of thieves (XP_NagurGotThief, 50);
after hunting with Bartok (XP_Bartok_Deal, 50);
in dialogue with Thekla after beating Bullok (XP_Thekla_BlameSylvio, 50).
- Added new visuals for Coragon Silver, Scratched Silver Bowl, Snapper Leader Claws, Golden Platter, Francis Chest and Map Bottle.
- Changed the appearance of the Sacred Hammer, Green Acolyte, Grass Bale, Small Keys, Undead Dragon Soul Stone, Sacred Ground Stone and Lurker Hide.
- Greg's treasures are now listed correctly: a new item 'silver platter' has been added, and the gold goblet to be dug has been replaced with a bowl.
- After using items, the inscription 'Effect unknown' changes to a description of their effect (after loading the save).
- The test rune ItRu_Teleport_3 has been restored, now it teleports to the Circle of the Sun.
- Fixed texture mapping, materials and transparent areas of the throne, chair and chair models (thanks to Gratt).
- Dragomir equips his crossbow immediately after receiving it.
- Fixed missing chain for silver and gold necklace models.
- Fixed exploit with infinite elixirs of agility on Irdorat.
- Fixed transparent knees for all people wearing a novice robe.
- Lowered the volume of the music in the main menu when starting the game.
- Fixed a punctuation error in the book 'Trial by Fire'.
- Fixed the location of the text in the books 'Island' and 'Hunt and Trophies'.
- Changed the diary entry for the 'Experiment' quest and the text of the red stone tablet for clarity.
- Hosh Pak, the leader of the horde, colonels and orc leaders are now outwardly different from other orcs (thanks to Joey1990).
- Hosh Pak and the leader of the horde are slightly reinforced, Hosh Pak is armed with the restored orc hammer Crash Karrok.
- Garad also adopts the hammer of Crash Carrok as an orc weapon.
- Some arms dealers sell an old wolf knife.
- Vatras in Khorinis does not arm himself with a stick.
- People no longer create endless magic and fire arrows and bolts.
- Traders do not sell tools that they create for their work (saws, brooms, hammers, etc.).
- Young wolves near the entrance to the city appear only after talking with Greg, so as not to disturb anyone.
- The sleep spell does not work on Daron in Khorinis and all Water mages.
- You can ask traders about fake stocks only when you see them on sale.
- The Firemage can only accuse Salandril of making fake stocks by reading one of them and seeing his signature.
- If the player did not manage to buy or take away fake shares from Salandril, then he himself gives them before leaving for the monastery.
- Expanded and improved main menu: fixed bugs and markup, added additional settings:
smooth mouse (zSmoothMouse);
item effects (itemEffects);
random locks (pickLockScramble);
full screen video (scaleVideos);
animation of windows (animatedWindows);
weapon tracks (zShowWeaponTrails);
rotation rate (zMouseRotationScale);
inventory width (invMaxColumns);
background subtitles (subTitlesNoise);
3D sky (zSkyDome).
- Restored the author's frames for selecting items in the inventory, replacing the blue squares.
- You can give lamb sausage to Engor if the second chapter has come and it is no longer needed for the quest.
- Fixed a bug due to which those frightened by the Fear spell did not start to run away from the player.
- Buster and the mercenary do not hear the player through the walls and do not kick him out of Erol's empty house.
- When you first visit the Rudnikovaya Valley, the current day does not start over.
- Fixed display of text 'experience units' instead of 'training points' in some places.
- Garvig does not endlessly talk about the missing sacred hammer, not letting him leave the room.
- Reports of player crimes do not prevent the return of the sacred hammer to Garwig.
- GG no longer wears work clothes, novice robes and militia armor, mercenaries and bandits over rags.
- Dead snapper pack leader does not spawn normal snapper claws.
- People fully recover their health during sleep.
- Messages do not overlap when mining gold.
- The material of the Raven Guard armor has been changed from leather to metal.
- Gahan, Cavalorn and Orlan do not call the guards in case of danger.
- After the death of summoned skeletons, rusty two-handed swords do not remain in their inventory.
- Saturas does not talk about the need to free the Raven's slaves if the player has already done so.
- Sentenza approaches the main character to search him.
- Buster's voice is now taken into account when joining a mercenary.
- Gold mining skill does not increase when working with empty veins.
- Swamp Golem blood color changed from red to green.
- Salandril in the monastery does not require the player to remove weapons or magic.
- Neoras's inventory does not contain the plants that he used to make potions.
- Reports of plant transfer to Neoras do not overlap.
- Meat beetles always die with one blow with any weapon or fist.
- Pardos, Tonak and Telbor, after returning to Khorinis, wear work clothes and are not armed with picks.
- Diego on Irdorat does not sell his only sword and bow.
- The dead main character does not receive experience and does not add health when leveling up.
- Fixed being able to accidentally skip one of the dialogue options with Thunder.
- You can no longer ask Pedro about life in the monastery as a magician.
- Tell Onar 'I want to work here as a mercenary!' can only be neutral.
- Gorax now only sells one Holy Shrine card.
- Fixed three inaccessible dialogs with Gunnar.
- Telling Hodges 'Hi, I'm new here' can only be neutral.
- Mace Inquisitor deals bludgeoning damage, not slashing damage.
- El bastardo and the crude sword are considered swords, not axes.
- Dragons don't talk about armor to a Fire mage or acolyte.
- Fixed a bug due to which in the third chapter Sergio spoke to the militia as a mercenary.
- You cannot ask Sergio about access to the library if the player has already received it.
- You can tell Opolos about Pedro's betrayal not only during the pursuit of him, but also after.
- You can no longer endlessly tell Opolos the same news.
- If no fish is available, herring is used to prepare the 'Fast Herring'.
- You can give Orlan wine only after the question 'Who are you?'.
- You can ask Hodges about Bennett's arrest only after the question 'What happened?'.
- When reading Francis's ledger, the protagonist's line is spoken only once.
- Fixed inability to complete or fail the quest 'Opolos and recipe' if the main character became a magician.
- The dead convicts in the Mine Valley are dressed in miners' pants, like other convicts.
- Dialogues with Cavalorn standing near the circle of stones near Lobart's farm are not blocked.
- If Lares accompanies the main character in the second chapter, then he does not meet the robber at the bridge.
- Fixed a bug in the dialogue with the robber at the bridge, due to which he endlessly called out to the main character.
- All dialogues with Vatras are available without selecting the '(more)' option.
- Skeletons, Skeletons Mages and Skeletons of Goblins do not bleed red.
- Pressing the quick heal keys (usePotionKeys = 1) takes into account the addon's potions (pure health and pure mana).
- Orik gives potions of pure mana and health instead of elixirs, their number has been increased from 3 to 5.
- The opportunity to get potions from Orik is not lost after the start of the quest to kill Hosh-Pak.
- Fixed a bug due to which Orik gave healing potions instead of mana potions.
- Silvio does not get stuck in the bench when changing his daily routine.
- Fixed sorting of dialogue options when learning from Ferros.
- Changed the place of appearance of the lizard man in the fort so that he does not fall from the second floor when he sees the enemy.
- Fixed the location of the text in the book 'Law on the Island' and in the almanac of the monastery library.
- Fixed crash when trading with Gorax.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was possible to tell Gorax about the distribution of sausages before visiting the pantry.
- Fixed a bug due to which the undead dragon stopped moving and using magic.
- Fixed looping sound and animation of undead dragon.
- The displayed names of the gates of Irdorat and Yarkendar and the recess for activating the portal have been restored.
- Added missing key to the back door of Orlan's tavern.
- Lares does not comment on the choice of the protagonist's guild until the greeting dialogue, if they have not met before.
- Fully restored the trigger in the cave with the Dragon Storm sword.
- Slightly improved characteristics of Dragomir and Sengrat crossbows.
- Fixed missing reason for Attila's attack and Cassia's replica if Nagur's quest was failed.
- Dead Bloodwin does indeed lose his head when the player takes it from his inventory.
- The main character does show the guards Bloodwin's head.
- Added dialog boxes for convenience and speed of frying meat on stoves and fires.
- Returned orc scout model from Gothic 1.
- Added a new ax to compensate for the lack of two-handed weapons in the 80-100 damage range.
- Reading the scheme of the bandit ax allows you to make it, and not a light battle ax.
- Fixed animation of death of stone guards (thanks to Zorres).
- Fixed transparent areas of dragon root, brush and stuffed wolf models.
- Angor wears not light, but heavy militia armor.
- Garett equips his weapon correctly after completing the trade.
- Fixed textures and patterns of ornaments, empty runestone and red-hot steel blank.
- Added new models of books of Fire and Water runes, medicines, rings of orc leaders and bags of pepper and tobacco.
- High values of mana and health do not climb out of the fields of the screen of characteristics.
- Skills for skinning and trophies are now separated on the stats screen.
- Fixed the formation of a negative mana value when removing a ring or amulet of priests.
- Fixed being able to die when removing a ring or amulet of healers.
- Rings and amulets no longer increase current mana and health: all issues and exploits have been fixed.
- Bennett sells Dragon Hunter Heavy Armor on Irdorat if the player has not bought it in Khorinis.
- Bartok wears leather armor and equips a bow only when hunting outside the city.
- Small staves have been renamed to canes and slightly lengthened, a new model has been added for Malet's staff.
- Guards now turn towards the player, preventing him from passing behind them.
- The bandit on the bridge near Dexter's camp does not react to the player's weapons and magic until their first dialogue.
- You can now learn the acrobatics skill through the character assistant.
- The Dragon Thunder sword has been removed from the market and replaced with a new one with the same characteristics.
- All documents in inventory are turned upside down.
- Fixed inconsistency between the spoken phrase and options in dialogues with Alligator Jack, Betsy, Opolos and Owen.
- Fixed the lack of voice acting for spoken phrases in dialogues with Bartok, Talbin and Andre.
- Fixed the location of the text in the book 'Southern Defense Art'.
- Fixed being able to borrow gold from Lemar after beating him.
- Crimson stops buying gold nuggets from a player if he beat him.
- Added a save check with a warning about the need to start a new game.
- Removed the wrong rune from the rune book of the third circle.
- The cost of learning the Fireball rune has been reduced from 10 to 5 training points.
- The rune 'Shrinking Monster' has been moved to the fifth circle of magic, the cost of learning and the requirement for mana has been reduced.
- Fixed inability to return in the standard way from the area with a magic bow in Yarkendar.
- The inscriptions about the receipt of a bow, a crossbow and ammunition from Tandor do not overlap.
- After Raven dies, dead stone guards do not play awakening effects.
- Fixed a bug due to which, when activating the teleport in the temple of Yarkendar, the second guard did not awaken.
- Haunting Wisps deal magic damage, not slashing damage.
- Reduced the cost of learning the abilities of the ostracis.
- The house of the cartographer Ibrahim is no longer considered to be no one.
- Sengrath does not prevent the player from climbing the castle wall and his dialogue does not start during pulling up.
- Fixed blank lines instead of names of ore swords in the dialogue with Ferros.
- If you refuse to give Ferros the ore sword, you can do it later.
- Hosh Pak and the orc shaman have been moved away from the edge of the cliff from which they could fall.
- If Hosh Pak is dead, then Oric cannot say 'I will not kill Hosh Pak in such a mean way.'
- If Hosh-Pak is dead, then the main character will not exclaim 'Are you kidding me ?!' in dialogue with Oric.
- Owen does not praise the player for jumping into the pit if it was completed before taking the quest to find Malcolm.
- Penalties for recklessness for jumping into the pit are no longer awarded after receiving the bonus for bravery.
- Quarhodron, Rademes, Larius, Cornelius, Onar, Akil and Sekob do not arm themselves with a stick, and the judge does not use a poker.
- Henry will consider the armor of the knight and the dragon hunter as luxurious armor.
- Milten in Mine Valley also teaches the creation of the Runes 'Light' and 'Cure Light Wounds'.
- Senyang, Pablo, Skip, and the two bandits are looking at a wanted notice, not a note.
- Saturas and Skip are examining the received card, not the note.
- Fixed the missing text of the transfer of the letter to Elvrikh, the orders of Judge Lee, the recipe for Opolos and the card for Saturas.
- The inscriptions about the transfer of Babo's documents do not overlap.
- The main character does not allow Halvor to see the incriminating note from the fish.
- Added sounds for fish, shellfish and sealed documents opening.
- Test books 'Experience of generations' and 'Knowledge book' are now reusable.
- Martin sells unused paladin spell scrolls Lesser Heal.
- When opening the chest in the castle of the barons, not a small skeleton appears behind the player, but a zombie guard.
- Blessing of Pirokar fully restores mana.
- Vatras on Irdorat sells more mage scrolls.
- Vatras and Milten on Irdorat sell books of the runes of Fire and Water for the magician.
- Fixed transparent legs for all people wearing light and heavy Firemage mantle.
- Fixed textures of models of light and heavy mantle of the Firemage in the inventory.
- Changed the color of the effects of the magic staff, the staff of the fire mage, the staff of Ultar and the Typhoon.
- The cutting part of the judge's staff is turned in the correct direction.
- You can get Ysgaroth's blessing only after asking 'What are you doing here?'.
- Fixed inability to trade with Ysgaroth if the player first spoke to him as a mage.
- Fixed a bug due to which Joe did not leave the tower after dialogue with the player.
- Fixed inability to take Akila the sheep with you again after the phrase 'Wait here!'.
- Akila the sheep does not appear in the bandit cave after returning to the farm.
- Betsy does not appear at the Onara farm after she was transferred to Opolos in the monastery.
- Fixed transparent areas of canopy bed and old wood models.
- Edda also takes herring to make fish soup.
- Removed duplicate dialogue with Edda.
- Attila does not die in dialogue with Cardiff, if you tell him about the attack.
- You cannot tell Cardiff about Attila's attack during the fight with him.
- Fixed a bug in the dialogue with Ur-Shak, due to which one of his lines did not play.
- Fixed a bug due to which the nostalgia bonus did not level up.
- Randolph runs away from the bandits behind the bridge on the way to the tavern and does not get involved in a fight with them.
- Ruhar and Randolph during the competition only drink beer and do not drink gin.
- Fixed a bug in the function of removing runes from inventories.
- Fixed opaque textures of the skeleton mage model (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Gardener, Rengaru, Nagur, Mo, Attila, Cardiff and Halvor no longer accuse the player of stealing.
- All people in jail no longer accuse the player of murder and theft.
- Agon, Ulf and Igarats do not refuse to fight with a player-acolyte dressed in different clothes during the Trial.
- You can no longer get Durian's Sleep Scroll twice.
- Fixed a bug due to which Durian could not be asked 'What's wrong with you?'.
- Durian now becomes neutral after being exiled from the monastery.
- Added the effect of eating weeds, removed the empty price field.
- The gardener can be shown the thief's sign only after the question 'What are you doing here?'.
- After the sign of the thieves, the gardener can sell several lockpicks.
- Borka and Mo do not miss their initial remarks if they are the first to address them outside the zone of perception.
- The protagonist does not give 0 gold to Mo if the previously given 50 coins were the last.
- Bennett in prison cannot be given the ore and asked the question 'Are you with the farmers or with the mercenaries?'.
- After completing Maria's quest, you cannot ask Onar for an increase in salary before it is appointed.
- Fixed a bug in the dialogue with Maria, if Onar has not yet assigned a salary to the mercenary player.
- Fixed problems with voice acting and subtitles when announcing the amount of salary in a dialogue with Maria.
- Maria gives the dragon hunter 50 gold coins instead of offering him a salary increase from Onar.
- You can return Maria her golden dish only after the question 'Who are you?'.
- Rengaru runs away and hides in a new location if the player told him 'I'll make sure you go to jail.'
- The guard at Matteo's house immediately attacks the main character if he notices him in the warehouse.
- Fixed the head models of Silvio and Torlof: tails were removed from the shaved heads.
- Taken into account the situation when the player found Den's corpse before the dialogue with Brutus.
- You don’t have to say to Samuel 'I want something stronger!' for the purchase of 'Fast Herring' after the trial.
- The unused alligator has been restored and strengthened, but it will be very difficult to meet it.
- The horn leads the player to the stone fortress, rather than running there alone.
- Fixed infinite spawning of Orc scouts in dialogue with Ingrome.
- Fixed illogical dialogues with the ship's guard after capturing the castle of the Mine Valley.
- Involved and fixed unused burned out torches.
- Ulf smokes swamp with the main character after choosing the appropriate dialogue option.
- Small skeletons in some places have been replaced with slightly reinforced scout skeletons with a model from Gothic 1.
- Moved the point of appearance of the lizard on the island with a cache, now it does not go through the trap.
- Fixed textures, materials and models of dragon hunter light and medium armor in inventory.
- Fixed missing blades on the dragon hunter heavy armor helmet.
- The slits of the dragon hunter's heavy and medium armor helmets are lowered down to match the eyes.
- The method of joining the militia through the elimination of the thieves guild is recorded in the diary only for neutral.
- Fernando can only be indicted after learning from Vatras about the arms supplier in Khorinis.
- Fernando does not consider one guild ring or one bandit's rapier with the letter 'F.' to be compromising evidence.
- For evidence with a ring and a list of goods, Fernando offers a more useful ring.
- You will not lose the opportunity to complete the quest "Supplier of weapons" if you bring the evidence to Martin separately.
- The quest 'Supplier of weapons' is closed after the transfer of all evidence to Fernando, since it is no longer possible to collect new ones.
- The quest 'Dirty pigs' has been renamed to 'Vile creatures' to fix a translation error.
- Fixed the location of the four options for dialogue with Cardiff after the phrase 'I need information'.
- You can give Brandon the 'Quick Herring' only after starting the quest 'Drink for Brandon'.
- Moved the goblin skeleton in the forest near Sagitta's cave further away from the hostile gloom.
- Fixed being able to go to the Raven Temple behind the guard's back.
- Talbin remains a teacher after returning from the Mine Valley.
- When moving to Khorinis, Talbin appears next to the main character, and not far behind the paladin post.
- Talbin's quest is successfully completed only if you really go with him through the Pass to the paladin post.
- Gahan and Talbin are armed with crude swords, not wooden sticks.
- After meeting at the tavern, Cavalorn does not go to town in the armor of the 'Ring of Water'.
- When changing clothes of people, their underwear no longer flickers.
- Fixed cases where people took off their current clothes, but could not put on new ones.
- The record of training with Talbin is recorded in the diary only after he receives the cheese or goes to Khorinis.
- Created a new schedule for Wine during the Seekers ritual, now he doesn't just smoke a joint.
- People run away from the attackers of the main character Seekers, and do not watch their battle as a normal fight.
- The unused sound of crossbow shooting was used.
- Changed the entries, item and name of the quest 'The Golden Bowl of Bromor', since only the dish is mentioned in the voice acting.
- Fixed sorting of dialogue options with Elvrich.
- Every time you trade with Rosie, she does not lose her melee weapon.
- If the main character was not familiar with Till, then he cannot be teased in the fifth chapter.
- Balthazar's sheep are correctly transferred to Bengar's farm after the Forbidden Pasture quest and are not duplicated.
- When Balthazar hides from the Seekers, he does not lose sight of his sheep and does not say that they are lost.
- The hammer of the blacksmith is removed from the belt of the protagonist during forging, and is not duplicated in the hand.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to inform Sekob that Rosie will not return to him.
- You can't give Rosie Secoba if she's dead but on his farm.
- Both options for completing the quest 'The Lost Wife of Secoba' are not blocked for the Fire Mage.
- Fixed endless diary entries for the quest 'The Lost Wife of Secoba'.
- Fixed being able to skip the dialogue option with Sekob about the reward for expelling the Seekers from his farm.
- The dining room and barn of the Onar farm are considered neutral and the people in them do not stare at the protagonist.
- Two thief dialogues with Ramirez are available only after he sees the thief sign.
- Fixed a typo in the subtitles of one of Hannah's phrases.
- After clearing the thieves' guild with the militia, Hannah is the first to turn to the player and start the attack.
- Locked dialogs with Hannah after clearing the thieves guild, and her hostility is not lost.
- You can't tell Andre 'I think Cornelius is lying' if Hagen has already ordered Bennett's release.
- Added new outfits for Onar and Governor Larius (thanks to Ingeborg).
- Restored a non-working gold mine in the mine of bandits in Yarkandar.
- Fixed errors in moving and dressing Diego when going to the ship.
- Kervo's runestone or ore is created as a reward for killing lurkers, and not in dialogue with Geppert.
- Kervo's quest to kill lurkers is documented in the diary and marked as failed when he dies.
- Kervo's unfulfilled quest is canceled in the fourth chapter and Kervo and Geppert die, and are not removed from the world.
- Garvig is expelled from the monastery after the player gives the sacred hammer to the judge.
- Durian will not be exiled only in one case: if the mage player expresses his wish to leave him to Pyrocar.
- An extra 'Training' category has been removed from the diary, and its entries have been sorted into more suitable ones.
- Added Ferros' training record to the 'Castle Training' diary category.
- Matteo does not say that he sells leather armor when it can no longer be bought.
- Grimbald counts Sneppers killed by the player and doesn't say 'You didn't really help me much.'
- Added a final dialogue with Grimbald after the end of the hunt for snappers.
- Fixed the ability to learn from Grimbald for free without killing the Sneppers or going hunting with him.
- 'Embarla firgasto' correctly zeroes the current value of mana, and does not subtract two points from it.
- Larius and Cornelius react to the theft of items in the rooms of the town hall.
- Until the player learns that Cornelius is a witness to Lothar's murder, fighting him is considered a crime.
- Dialogues with dragons do not restart an already completed quest 'Dragon Eggs'.
- Brutus does not fall from the castle wall when fleeing from meat bugs or after getting rid of an obsession.
- People stopped reacting aggressively to player attacks on meat bugs.
- Fixed a bug due to which Garvig did not take the sacred hammer from the beaten main character.
- Now Garvig will pick up the sacred hammer from the ground that fell from the hands of the protagonist.
- Fixed a bug that blocked Garvig's lines after stealing the sacred hammer.
- Gahan does not see the death of the snorting snapper, being too far from his habitat.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to ask Gahan 'Who are you?' and start the quest 'Snorting creature'.
- The leader of the Snepper pack appears in the third chapter if Bilgoth died before he could tell about him.
- Fixed a bug in Luthero's dialogues that allowed neutral and acolyte to trade with him.
- Golems in the cave near the excavation wake up when the player attacks, and do not reset endlessly the animation of waiting.
- A record is added to the diary about the successful use of the 'Oblivion' spell on Ignaz's quest.
- Ian no longer has the 12,000 gold he earned for the Dragon Hunter Medium Armor.
- Raoul turns towards Sentenza when he calls him.
- Fixed bugs in dialogues with Sentenza if he attacked the player before their first conversation.
- Changed the dialogue with the paladin at the post near the Pass, now he speaks to the player first.
- Fixed the absence of Rod's lines in response to the mercenary player's question 'How are you?'.
- Xardas is immune to the Fear spell.
- Baltram's messenger will change into work clothes.
- Shortened dagger: now it is smaller than short swords, but longer than a wolf knife.
- The unnamed force teacher in the bandit camp got his own name: Marus.
- The bonuses of alcoholic drinks have been slightly increased, and the beer does not cause intoxication after the first mug.
- Added overkill effect to fire bow arrows (thanks to MEG @ VOLT ).
- The guards at the gates of Khorinis do not leave their posts, hearing through the walls of the player in the towers.
- Two unused lines of the protagonist are involved: 'I no longer have master keys' and 'I can't.'
- Serpentes does not give the mage the 'Fake Shares' quest if all possible sellers of the shares are dead.
- When canceling the 'Fake Shares' quest, Serpentes does not refer to the mercenary or dragon hunter as a mage.
- Fixed displayed inscriptions of transformation spells.
- Ur-Shak becomes hostile after the player's first attack and does not endlessly try to get his weapon.
- Ur-Shak uses standard orc animations rather than standing still (thanks to Myxomop).
- The entry about Martin in the dialogue with Vatras is added to the diary only when Vatras tells about him.
- Fixed bugs in the daily routines of several townspeople in the harbor quarter.
- Involved two unused textures of female faces.
- Rengaru gives the correct and fixed amount of stolen gold.
- Records of trade with Reton, Orlan, Cypher, Ignaz, Kjorn and Rupert are added to the diary.
- Rupert is not left without goods after the first chapter.
- The entry about trade with Tandor is added to the diary only once, not three times.
- Fixed a bug in the entry about the black troll skin for Raoul.
- Edda prepares a special fish soup with an increased health bonus.
- Peasants on farms now run away from orcs and do not fight with them.
- Fixed a bug due to which the quest 'Pedro the Traitor' was not displayed in the diary.
- Gorax is waiting for the player-mercenary at the exit from the church to offer him the task of killing Pedro.
- Fixed subtitle and voice mismatches for Abuin, Malak, Fortuno, Milten, Wolf, Hermit and Babo.
- The option to end the forging dialogue matches the alchemy and rune creation dialogs.
- Owen takes into account the armor of the Raven Guard when he says that the protagonist looks like a bandit.
- The current value of mana increases along with the maximum during training.
- Trial survivors Agon, Ulf and Igarats do not stay in their places until the end of the game.
- Fixed inaccessible weapons of dead dragon hunters in Mine Valley.
- A dead paladin in Mine Valley creates a paladin's inventory, not a peasant's.
- Involved Raven's unused daily routine, now he does not pray after the first dialogue or attack.
- The raven does not lose hostility towards the player after their first dialogue.
- Improved illumination of Holy Light spell, fixed color and changed to white (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Light sources from spells move smoothly behind the player model, rather than in sudden jerks.
- Reduced the size of light sources from spells, now they do not blind the player.
- Removed the trail from the 'Light' spell in the player's hand.
- The fractional experience value given by Gerold for insufficient feeding has been rounded off.
- Herald can also be treated to fish soup, Edda's fish soup and lamb sausage.
- Fixed a bug due to which killing Biff gave experience before hiring him.
- The Innos statuette in the thieves stash has been replaced with an unused quest statuette of Innos Edda.
- Edda will give more experience for his quest statuette, and less for the usual one.
- The model of the shield of Fire on the wall in the sanctuary of the monastery has been changed to a new one.
- Fixed a bug due to which Bill and Morgan sometimes tried to cut the same log.
- Do not lose the opportunity to return the dish to Bromor after his obsession.
- Vatras does not give fireball scrolls if the player already has such a rune.
- Fixed displayed texts of some signs and signs.
- Removed boiler name displayed on wrong coordinates.
- Xardas's sleep spell always affects the attacking paladin or mage player.
- In the text of Silvestro's note, chests are replaced with boxes.
- Skinner's (Betty) sword category has been changed from ax to sword.
- Fixed descriptions of the crawler's carapace belt, Kantar's letter to Sarah and Neoras's recipe.
- Incorrectly translated line from Kantar 'You don't have a job for me?' moved to another dialogue.
- The incorrectly translated line from Karras 'It is far from finished' has been replaced by 'The time has not come yet'.
- Trade and training from Karras is available only after the question 'What exactly do you do?'.
- Garvig accuses the protagonist of stealing if he notices that he has a sacred hammer equipped.
- Added the price of black ore, increased the price of bloody cups, removed the price of all keys.
- Garvell does not complain about the loss of his employee if Monty has already returned to the city.
- You cannot ask Bengar and Aquila about the missing people if they have already returned to Khorinis.
- Fixed a bug due to which Bengar and Akil could not notice the returned Pardos, Telbor and Tonaka.
- If Monty or Patrick are dead in Khorinis, then Garvell and Kord take their absence into account.
- Patrick and William in Yarkendar wear the same clothes as all the other slaves.
- Restored the never reproduced dialogue with Parlan about the novices in the third chapter.
- Fixed inability to learn 'Shrink Monster' rune in Khorinis.
- Fixed learning costs for Lesser Firestorm and Greater Firestorm runes.
- Kantar takes the correct goods from Sarah regardless of the current chapter.
- Added a delay before magic sleep to match the casting animation of the spell.
- Added the maximum range for the 'Sleep' and 'Oblivion' spells.
- Fixed being able to cast the 'Oblivion' spell without a target.
- The spell 'Oblivion' now works on the beaten Kantar.
- The unused sounds of the 'Oblivion' and summoning spells have been used.
- Summoning and transforming spells no longer target targets.
- Added new pants for slaves, now they are different from normal miners.
- The mercenary or dragon hunter officially receives the key to the monastery library from Parlan.
- Library Key no longer appears on the floor of Mercenary / Dragon Hunter Cells.
- Fixed a bug due to which Hagen did not say the line 'You were there. You must know.'.
- You cannot become a paladin before handing over Garonda's letter to Hagen: in this case, Pedro did not let him into the monastery.
- Milten returns to the monastery at the beginning of the third chapter, and not after receiving permission from Hagen.
- Erol does not say that the bandits are still sitting on the bridge if they are all already dead.
- Ulf no longer dies at the beginning of the third chapter.
- Acolyte's quests are canceled when joining the mages, and not when receiving the key to the library.
- Cardiff advises not to go to Halvor for information about the missing people if he is in prison.
- Fixed conditions and phrases in Riordian's dialogue in Khorinis 'Is there anything new?'.
- Riordian in Yarkendar speaks of William in the east in the initial dialogue, not in the dialogue about the west.
- The entry about William in the dialogues with Riordian and Saturas is not added to the diary twice.
- Lares, Lester, Cavalorn and Bartok no longer run away from orcs.
- The mage spell 'Holy Arrow' has been renamed to 'Holy Strike' to differ from the paladin's spell.
- In the Mine Valley, the sentinels on the castle walls are armed with crossbows, not the paladins in the courtyard.
- Fixed inability to buy heavy bandit armor from Huno after receiving a discount from Fisk.
- Fixed a bug due to which the dialogue with Huno about the armor remained permanent after their purchase.
- Added two missing lines of the protagonist to the dialogue with Halvor about the sale of silver.
- Fixed inability to start the quest 'Bottle of Wine' after stealing work clothes.
- When trading with Cypher, he does not lose an equipped orc ax.
- The bandit at the tower in Dexter's camp becomes hostile along with the rest of the bandits.
- Restored Dexter's bandit, who did not appear in his camp.
- Fixed a bug due to which the instant death of Dexter did not cause Greg to appear in the camp.
- Greg will not appear in the bandit camp if the player deliberately refuses to inform him of Dexter's location.
- Greg will always appear in Dexter's camp after the death of all the bandits.
- Greg does not react to random player attacks in Dexter's camp (for example, getting caught in a fiery rain).
- The repeated line of the protagonist in the dialogue with Greg has been replaced with another, more appropriate one.
- You can tell Greg about Dexter without waiting for him to go to the intersection at the Onar farm.
- If you refuse twice to help Greg in Khorinis, then in Yarkendar he will give pirate clothes instead of armor and less gold for quests.
- If the player received pirate clothes from Greg, then the armor can be bought from Garett.
- Fixed not being able to trade with Garett if the player hadn't talked to him before Greg returned.
- Fixed the texture of the pirate's clothing model in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug due to which the scrolls for the learned runes did not appear for merchants outside Khorinis.
- The dialogue with Vatras about the weapon supplier has been moved to a separate option, now it's harder to skip this quest.
- The opportunity to take the quest 'Supplier of weapons to bandits' is not lost after joining the 'Ring of Water'.
- Kantar does not offer the player a pass if they are already in the city.
- Fixed several bugs when adding entries to the diary about trade with Garett and Samuel.
- When Kantar surrenders to the militia, Andre takes and reads his letter.
- For a letter of recommendation, Martin Andre agrees to accept only neutrals in the militia.
- The sleep spell works on the judge, Cornelius and Governor Larius.
- Hakon's quest 'Attacks of the Bandits' does not start until the dialogue option 'I will deal with this' is selected.
- You can tell Hakon about killing the bandits only after asking 'Where did they attack you?'.
- The herald does not say that he is at work, being at the hotel at night.
- You can buy a sheep from Pepe after a dialogue with Ysgaroth about the conditions for admission to the monastery.
- The entry on the conditions for admission to the monastery is added to the diary only once, not three times.
- If the GG knows about the conditions for admission to the monastery, then he will ask Alvin 'Can I buy a sheep?'.
- In the dialogue with Vatras, GG does not mention the novice at the entrance to the monastery, if he has not yet met him.
- Only neutral can ask Vatras for help with joining the Fire mages.
- Lurkers in the cave near Owen will only appear when Malcolm dies.
- Malcolm's corpse will not disappear from the cave if the stone tablet is taken from him before his death.
- Fixed a bug due to which Owen could be told about the death of Malcolm without going down the cave.
- Fixed missing GG replica when transferring more than one stone tablet to Vatras.
- Fixed a bug due to which the entry about Silvestro's ore crates was not added to the diary.
- GG does not inform Garonda about the death of Silvestro's paladins, if he does not know about their death.
- Do not lose the opportunity to tell Oric 'I am going to the mines' by visiting one of them.
- Fixed simultaneous transmission and reception of Hagen's letter in the dialogue with Milten at the monastery.
- Fixed problems when reading stone tablets with equipped items with bonuses.
- You cannot read stone tablets of weapon possession if the skill is already 100%.
- Added effect and sound from hitting a magic golem with a sacred hammer.
- Improved the characteristics of the ring that Xardas gives if the GG brought Lester to it.
- Lester does not return to the valley under the tower in Chapter 3 if he has gone to Xardas earlier.
- Fixed blocking of five dialogues with Lothar after talking with Hagen.
- You can only tell Lothar about the evidence after reporting the dragons.
- You can only say to Lothar 'I am looking for a piece of metal ornament' before receiving it from Hagen.
- The quest 'The Problem of Ysgaroth' is not blocked after joining the mages and closes correctly.
- You can tell Ysgaroth about the black wolf at any stage of the game, and not before receiving the key to the library.
- Fixed a situation where Tekla from the third chapter did not give stew as a reward for sending.
- Fixed the need to pay Cassia for the pickpocketing training if it has already been learned.
- After delivering the package to Baltram Naguru, the goods from it appear on sale from Feni.
- Diego in Khorinis and the Mine Valley does not become aggressive when he sees the GG in the armor of a bandit.
- Pedro and the entire team on Irdorat do not become aggressive when they see the hero in the armor of a bandit.
- Added two small dialogues with Baltram's messenger.
- The events associated with the first appearance of the GG in the city take place not only in the dialogue with Lothar.
- Diego on Irdorat is armed with the same bow as in the Mine Valley.
- Mika does not refuse to talk if Lares is an ally of the GG, but is not nearby.
- In the dialogue 'What's so dangerous here?' Mika is assessing GG's armor correctly.
- Fixed a bug due to which Mika endlessly called out to the GG on the Akila farm.
- Mika and Wulfgar are not trying to occupy the same chair in the barracks.
- Fixed being able to say 'Got it!' To Rengar if he hasn't reached the port yet.
- Fixed a bug due to which in the dialogue about the sign of thieves, the GG nodded his head instead of Cassia.
- Fixed inability to learn from Kord after joining the 'Ring of Water'.
- The quest to find ore for Bennett is now marked in the diary, and the GG will receive 100 experience for it.
- If Horn got out of prison, then Gerold will say that he gave him a note without waiting for the next day.
- Fixed errors in dialogues with Xardas about an unknown part of the island after the sale of Beliar's Claw.
- Agon, Ulf, and Igarats restore the standard novice behavior after returning to the monastery.
- Restored unused zombie paladins: they can be found on Irdorat instead of regular zombies.
- Replaced Rengaru's line, pronounced in the voice of YG.
- Fixed duplicate diary entries about recruiting Biff.
- You can only hire Biff after asking 'What do you hope to find here in the Valley of Mines?'
- Fernando responds correctly to the dialogue 'You sell weapons to bandits' while in prison.
- If Halvor is in prison, then he answers the GG with a threatening remark, and does not sit in silence.
- Randolph does not lose the contest if there is more than one water bottle in Ruhar's chest.
- Guild GG changes from a mercenary to a dragon hunter only after receiving armor from Bennett.
- Boltan takes into account the presence of Halvor, Cornelius and Borka in the prison when he says that all the cells are empty.
- Boltan takes into account the liberation of Kantar when he says that all the cells are empty.
- When Halvor is surrendered to the militia, Andre takes and reads his letter to the bandits.
- Infinite weapons are not created in the inventories of prisoners in the prison.
- Kantar is not trying to occupy a non-existent bench in the prison.
- Kronos in Khorinis does not equip the best weapon in inventory after trading with GG.
- Added hearts to swamp golems, which can be removed from their corpses with the learned skill.
- The hermit in Yarkendar does not become aggressive when he sees the GG in the armor of a bandit.
- Added the ability to give the hermit extra bandit and mercenary armor.
- Fixed inconsistency between the conditions for Bloodwyn's appearance in the cave and his dialogues.
- Fixed missing option to end dialogue with Francis after Greg's return.
- Fixed inability to refuse to transfer recipes to Samuel.
- Henry does not refer to the light and heavy mantle of the Firemage as armor.
- Two previously inaccessible lines of Larius have been moved to another dialogue.
- Fixed errors in the dialogue between Marduk and the GG-mercenary in the third chapter.
- Babo does not remove his staff when handing over his combat staff.
- The novices do not have lamb sausage, which they eat upon receipt.
- Lares on Irdorat wears the 'Ring of Water' armor, not a citizen costume.
- Fixed texts for dragon blood vial counters, cleared altars and fake stocks.
- Fixed sorting of dialog options with Higlas, Kerolot and Mo.
- Disabled the state of shock from the ice dragon's ball lightning.
- Fixed repeated entries in the diary about training from Morgan and Henry in the dialogue with Bones.
- Sleeping bandits in Dexter's camp always wake up and change their routines when a battle starts.
- Ian refuses to train GG-mage or paladin, empty dialogue is no longer shown.
- Involved unused daily routines and travel points for Silvio and Bullko.
- During the dialogue with the ice dragon, Silvio and Bullko go to the ice area (if the golems are dead).
- After the death of the ice dragon, Silvio and Bullko appear at the cave (if the golems are dead).
- Restored two previously inaccessible lines from Milten about Horn and Diego in Khorinis.
- Henry's training limit increased to 80%: You can now fully train the crossbow up to chapter six.
- Vein miners no longer equip two pickaxes at the same time.
- Fixed inconsistency between Fed's scalp and body color.
- The quest 'Neoras's Dragon Egg Potion' has been renamed to 'Neoras's Dragon Egg's Potion'.
- You can't tell Sekob 'Okay, I'll talk to Onar' if this conversation has already taken place.
- Information about the conclusion of the Horn is found out in the correct dialogue with the Herold.
- Milten will not say that Horn is in prison if he has already been released.
- Constantino sells essence of spirit (+3 to max. Mana) to a mage or novice who becomes his apprentice.
- Fixed a situation where Esteban could address dead guards.
- Removed check of distance between Esteban and guards: fixed missing of one of the dialogues.
- Biff correctly determines the distance to the fire dragon and does not leave at the foot of the mountain.
- Samuel sells some lockpicks and torches at the pirate camp.
- Milten sells several haste potions and beakers on Irdorat.
- Jorgen on Irdorat is armed not with a sickle, but with a light saber.
- Fixed a bug due to which the entry about Diego and Silvestro's group was not added to the diary.
- You can ask Parsival about Diego only after asking about the prospectors.
- You cannot talk to Onar and Sekob about the rent after completing Torlof's quest to collect it.
- Fixed inaccessible for removal weapons of dead Angus and Hank.
- In the dialogue with Xardas about the new threat, five unused lines were involved.
- Involved six unused Diego replicas in Khorinis and the Mine Valley.
- Eight unused replicas of Lares in Khorinis and Irdorat were used.
- Fixed bugs due to which entries about the quest 'Assassins of Angus and Hank' were not added to the diary.
- Unrealized swamp bites have been restored: they have replaced rats that were hanging in the water here and there.
- Fixed bugs when inserting a stone guard and a quest lurker into Yarkendar.
- Unused replicas of GG, Bromor, Milten, Xardas, Constantino and Lothar are involved.
- Borka and Nadia take into account the heavy armor of the militia on GG when trying to buy herbs from them.
- Fixed a rare inability to talk to Nadia and complete the 'Grass Trade' quest.
- Fixed confusion in dialogs with Nadia about grass after dialogue about Lucia.
- Fixed the lack of animation of the secret sign of thieves in Cassia.
- The possibility of joining Henry's squad and training is not lost if you clear the tower before meeting him.
- Added separate skin types with different prices for each reptile, instead of one common trophy.
- Wine won't tell twice about the discovery of his cache by the militia.
- Experience for discovering a cache of Wine is awarded in any chapter, not just in the third.
- Fixed a problem with the first dialogue with the robber at the bridge.
- Fixed a bug due to which Lares could appear in the tavern without clothes.
- Now you don't have to tell Rengar 'I have to turn you over to the militia' to let him go.
- Fixed the caption on the screen when giving Ian the last vial of dragon blood.
- Hakon will say 'You again!' and about the new weapon only in the next chapter after the first dialogue with the GG.
- Restored Baltram's refusal to trade if Kantar is released from prison and GG is not associated with the 'Ring of Water'.
- Baltram does not refuse to trade with the YG mercenary who joined the 'Ring of Water'.
- Jack gets up correctly from the bench or chair to go to the lighthouse or ship.
- Jack will not say that he has not seen the ship yet if he is already in the port in front of him.
- Fixed the absence of Sarah's goods from Kantar, if the GG did not trade with her before her arrest or death.
- Maria will not send GG to discuss the size of the salary with Onar if he has already done so.
- The Water Mages at the underground excavations in Khorinis do not comment on the weather on the surface.
- Lemar's Debt Book is considered a quest item.
- Fixed the need to choose both options for answering the judge's question about the meeting.
- If the leader of the bandits is already dead, then after Malet's hint, a bag of gold will appear in the cave.
- All replicas of the unused dialogue with Dexter from the original without the addon were used.
- Fixed being able to give all lamb sausage to one novice.
- Fixed mixing ambient dialogues with novices.
- If the GG did not meet Greg in Khorinis, he will not tell Alligator Jack about it.
- The remaining guards leave the ship only after Hagen learns about the capture of the castle by the orcs.
- Patrick, Telbor, Tonak, Pardos and Monty do not crowd at one point after escaping from the mine.
- In the cave in the swamps, you can find all the slaves who escaped from the mine (before they moved to Khorinis).
- Restored night lighting of torches in the castle of the Mine Valley.
- Fixed missing trade and training diary entries for Sagitta.
- Malet will not say 'Well, now you look like a human', if GG has appeared at Lobart's farm for the first time.
- Malet correctly evaluates the movement of the GG in order to tell him 'I saw how you came down from the mountains.'
- Fixed protruding text of two stone tablets in the library of Yarkendar.
- The quest "Field predators" does not disappear from the diary after completion, but is sent to the completed ones.
- Niklas Meat is now a separate item with an increased health bonus.
- Cavalorn will give gold after the destruction of the Brago bandits, even if the GG has already entered the city.
- Added new texture of boars, now it differs from the texture of wargs.
- Improved the overly dark texture of bloody fly wings.
- Fixed possible corruption of the save after taking the sword 'Dragon Storm'.
- Members of the guilds comment not only on the discrepancy between the clothes on the GG, but also on its absence.
- Unused bandits' remarks about the lack of clothes on the GG were involved.
- Vatras and Lares refuse to speak to the GG wearing 'Ring of Water' armor in Khorinis.
- Dialogue with Raul, starting the quest 'Black Hide', is also available for the novice.
- The book stand at Lobart's farm is a dynamic object with text, not a regular model.
- Added missing texts of two book stands in Khorinis barracks.
- The appearance of a young wolf near Malet is no longer limited to the first and second chapters.
- You can find out about Diego's dispatch with the prospectors not only from Milten, but also from his diary.
- You can give the statue of Daron to Edda, even if it is still needed to enter the monastery.
- Incorrectly translated question by Mr. Kantaru 'What exactly did you mean?' moved to another dialogue.
- The trade with Karras is only added to the diary when he agrees to trade.
- It’s not just a novice who can say to Karras 'I have come to read the scriptures.'
- Karras trades only with mages, as he speaks in dialogue.
- Karras will start trading with another guild GG when he returns the Eye of Innos.
- You can ask Miksir to tell about the summoning of Kuarhodron many times, before the first dialogue with the spirit.
- Fixed inconsistency between spoken line and options in dialogue with Milten about Horn and Diego.
- The situation when the GG first met Milten only in the third chapter in the monastery was taken into account.
- Added new models for Sack of Gold, Nicklas Meat and Empty Wallet.
- Reduced the prices of coal, spiral molluscum, removed the empty field for the price of old gold coins.
- Revised prices for all paladin spell scrolls.
- Fixed two identical options for dialogue with Jergan, available at the same time.
- An entry is added to the diary that Jergan can teach how to extract animal claws.
- Jergan asks GG to give Oric the news, even if he has moved to Fadget's camp.
- If Orik is dead, the entry for the quest 'Bad News' will not be added to the diary.
- For the blessing of GG Vatras will question him, giving two attempts, as in the original without the addon.
- Involved three unused lines in the dialogue with Vatras about the blessing.
- Fixed a bug due to which the spell 'Water Fist' did not work on fire dragons.
- The 'Geyser' spell deals double damage to fiery creatures.
- There is no protection belt left in the inventories of the beaten Garett, Orlan and Khaled.
- Recipes, books of runes, meadow mountaineers and royal sorrel do not remain in the inventories of beaten merchants.
- In the dialogue with Lee about the Forge, you no longer need to select both options.
- If Lares is not distracted by the GG while escorting, then he addresses him with calmer remarks.
- When using spells of mass destruction, the focus does not take targets outside the radius of action.
- Changed the model of the sheep on the spit: now they have no wool, and the size of the carcasses has been slightly reduced.
- When studying the 'Shrinking Monster' rune by Constantino, a goblin bone is added if he does not have them.
- Luthero sells a troll's fang that can be used to create the Shrink Monster rune.
- Fixed a bug due to which Randolph did not return to the farm after a lost match.
- Added Randolph's missing daily routine during his obsession.
- The inhabitants of the Akila farm take into account the departure of the mercenaries in the fourth chapter and return to their business.
- Fixed a bug due to which Akil never spoke one of his lines.
- Katya correctly lists the items transferred by the GG: fried meat has been replaced with milk.
- Rangar's name has been changed to Ragnar to match YG's voice acting.
- Skip's incorrectly translated line has been moved to a more appropriate dialogue with him.
- Possession medicine only works on the possessed GG.
- Do not lose the opportunity to start the quest 'Cavalorn's Old Hut' after the first meeting with Cavalorn.
- When Lares leads the GG into the eastern forest, he says 'We are in place', and does not stand still in silence.
- Lares notices the long absence of GG not only at the tavern, but also in the forest and at the excavations of the magicians.
- If you drink Hilda's medicine, then her quest will fail.
- You can ask Vatras about medicine for Hilda only after learning that he can help her.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to ask Hilda 'How are you?'.
- Hilda and Thorlof correctly assess the elapsed time of their quests.
- Removed Jesper's line in which he tried to voice a non-existent amount of gold.
- Khorinis is surrounded by water not by an invisible wall, but by a trigger with a video and the death of GG, as on Irdorat.
- Randolph's quest 'Loss' has been renamed to 'The Hangover' to fix a translation error.
- Requesting gold from Randolph to buy a medicine has been moved to a separate dialogue option.
- If the GG took gold from Randolph, he will receive less experience for completing the quest.
- An unused replica of YY was involved 'Here I need a key!'.
- Added 3D sky parameter (zSkyDome) to settings.
- Hilda does not try to use the frying pan, being too far from the stove.
- Nagur and Cardiff will not give GG special work if Martin is next to them.
- Cardiff remembers GG's clothes and guild until he shows him the thief's mark.
- The skeletons in the cave under the Circle of Sun do not kill the warrior crawler living there.
- Fixed texture mapping of the small campfire model.
- Fixed inconsistency in the name of the ring of life when choosing a reward from Cassia.
- Hangar will comment on the enslavement of the Brotherhood of the Sleeper only if the GG tells him about it.
- Telling Angara about the enslavement of the Brotherhood of the Sleeper is possible not only in the Mine Valley.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Hangar on Irdorat never spoke one of its lines.
- Three peasants from the Bengar farm have been moved further from the river so as not to conflict with the lurkers.
- In the fourth chapter, the opportunity to get the teleport rune to Xardas from Lester is not lost.
- The characteristics and price of the small scythe have been lowered, a new scythe has been added to the sale.
- Chandelier chains do not protrude through the roof of the Dead Harpy tavern and from the ground in the monastery.
- Information from Cardiff about weed is not free and costs like everything else.
- Cardiff will not talk about Daron's chest if the GG is dressed as a militia, paladin or mage.
- Cardiff will tell you about Daron's chest for free if the GG showed him the sign of thieves.
- The price of the Araxos Merchant Guild Ring has been increased from 5 to 150 gold.
- Skeletons of goblins near the Circle of the Sun have been moved further away from scavengers and do not kill them.
- Non-existent militias mil_302_torwache and mil_303_torwache are not inserted into the world.
- Buster offers to join the mercenaries only neutral without a guild.
- Added missing animation of lighting torches and lanterns.
- Fixed models of fireplaces, now their edges do not stick out through the walls of houses in the upper block.
- If Baltram's messenger is already dead, Nagur won't say he cut his throat.
- If Nagur did not kill the messenger, then his surrender to Andre is justified by another reason.
- Ask Torlof 'Are you a sailor?' after Raoul, Lee, or himself tells about it.
- Fixed bugs in the daily routines of three residents of the port area.
- Involved three unused lines in the dialogue with one of the knights in the Mine Valley.
- Goblins with wooden sticks do bludgeon damage, bludgeon damage.
- Crossbow and purse near the bridge with the robber are now guarded by two black goblins.
- Hot steel billets cool over time and turn into normal ones.
- You can talk to Joe after his release, without waiting until he ends up in the inn.
- Fixed a bug due to which Cornelius could not escape from the city.
- Fixed a bug when moving Rengar to the prison, due to which he tried to return to the port.
- Meadow berries restore mana instead of health.
- After the first meeting with GG Henry does not endlessly repeat 'Stop!' at the entrance to the pirate camp.
- Henry does not refuse to talk to the exiting GG camp after being allowed to enter.
- Henry will not say that Greg went to sea for prey, if he has already returned.
- Fixed inability to tell Henry about meeting Greg in Khorinis.
- Added the ability to return to Greg in Yarkendar his treasures, having received half the experience.
- Do not lose the opportunity to ask questions to Greg from the dialogue 'I would like to know something else'.
- Ask Greg 'How did you get here?' you can also after the start of the quest 'Intelligence among the bandits'.
- If Lobart returns stolen clothes, he will count the theft when calculating the price.
- Added the ability to pay Lobart for stolen clothing if it can no longer be returned.
- The diary is updated not only when getting quest experience, but also after sleeping.
- Fixed a bug in the diary entry when talking with Pirokar about the missing inhabitants of Khorinis.
- Rosie runs at the same speed as GG and Till: now it will be easier to accompany them.
- Women don't use a head with missing facial animation.
- Fixed the endless and uninterrupted dialogue of the Hangar on Irdorat.
- Having crossed the bridge on Irdorat, the Hangar leaves not to the ship, but to the point of further meeting with the GG.
- Gorn, Diego, Milten, Lester, Hangar and Xardas regard the Seekers as opponents and attack them, defending the GG.
- After the third chapter, the opportunity to receive a package from Randolph is not lost if Akil and Katya are dead.
- Greg can't be told he needs Dexter if he's already at his camp.
- Fixed a bug due to which one of the leaders of the orcs could not speak to the GG.
- Involved an unused replica of one of the orc leaders.
- Fixed several possible illogical Mika lines.
- Mika will not demand 10 gold from a mage or paladin for help.
- Matt is assessing his current health correctly in order to ask the GG for a healing potion.
- Hagen reads Cornelius's diary from YG (thanks to ElderGamer).
- The premises of the warehouse in the castle of the Rudnikovaya valley are considered forbidden territory.
- Restored the ability to steal a key from a warehouse from a knight in the castle of the Mine Valley.
- Fixed dead Den's dagger inaccessible for removal.
- The Citizen who is constantly hanging in the air in the Tavern of Coragon has been moved to another chair.
- Added replicas to the backup dialogue with Lares about the transfer of the ornament in the third chapter.
- Reton is armed with the best weapon in his inventory and does not sell a crude sword or other junk.
- Rod, Sifer and Bullko don't get stuck in the bench when changing their daily routines.
- Girion will appear in the port, even if the GG opened the gate in the Mining Valley and the ship's guards left.
- Moved two Gloomings in the Mining Valley so as not to conflict with the orcs in the fourth chapter.
- Fixed the inability to tell Pepe about the beating Bulk, who went to the Mine Valley.
- Silvio's lines do not overlap if you meet him after the death of the ice dragon and the fight.
- Do not lose the opportunity to ask Silvio 'Are these your people?' after the lines about the ice giants.
- Fixed the location of the pickpocketing option in the dialogue with Daron.
- After the death or beating of Juan, Skip's grog does not disappear.
- Fixed inconsistencies in alcohol prices when buying through dialogue with Samuel.
- Balthazar will not appear on Sekoba's farm in the third chapter if he previously left for Bengar's pastures.
- Fixed a possible loss of experience in the dialogue with Saturas 'About the Raven ...'.
- Saturas correctly evaluates and comments on the circle of the GG's magic when teaching.
- Fixed a bug due to which Saturas in Yarkendar never spoke one of his lines.
- Fixed the location of the pickpocketing option in the dialogue with Diego in Khorinis.
- Sefer's quest 'Bale of Grass' has been renamed to 'Stolen Bale' to differ from Andre's 'Bale of Grass' quest.
- Milten in the Mine Valley teaches not only the second circle of magic, but also the first.
- Jora now has light and hunting crossbows on sale that no one has sold before.
- The Oak Bow in the Dragon Snapper Cave in Mining Valley is available from Chapter 1.
- Jarvis does not say that he will vote for the GG who beat Silvio's people, but he is no longer neutral.
- Records of the quest 'Calling Jarvis' do not disappear from the diary with the beginning of the second chapter.
- The quest 'Challenge Jarvis' will fail when Silvio and his men leave Onar's farm.
- Fernando will give the promised reward for information if the GG collected all the evidence against him, but agreed for the bribery.
- Quest 'Business Fernando' will fail in dialogue with Fernando after his obsession or arrest.
- Fixed deletion of the quest 'Business Fernando' from the diary and unavailable entry after the arrest of Fernando.
- Do not lose the opportunity to complete the quest 'Fernando's Business' after being possessed by Fernando.
- Fixed a bug due to which goods from Akil's package could not appear on sale at Baltram.
- Some dialogues with Greg are not blocked if you give Raven's orders to Vatras.
- Fixed ten missing dialog animations.
- Fixed several situations where people used items before getting them.
- Added the text of the transfer and receipt of the Eye of Innos in the first dialogue with Bennett about its repair.
- The opportunity to tell Vatras about the missing people is not lost, if the GG already knows where they are.
- You can't ask Vatras 'Where can I find them?' about missing people, if the GG already knows where they are.
- You can give Saturas a letter to Vatras without waiting for the completion of the 'Portal' quest.
- The GG will tell Greg about the portal only if he really knows about it from the Water mages.
- Fixed inability to start the 'North Beach' and 'Tower' quests after Greg returns.
- Greg's amulet is now a separate quest item with new characteristics and model.
- Fixed a bug due to which Lares could stop seeing the GG after meeting the 'Ring of Water' in the tavern.
- If you bring Sifer less than 10 jambs, then he will not say that he will vote for GG: Torlof does not take this into account.
- After completing the quest 'The Stolen Bale' Sipher will say that he will vote for the GG.
- If you first bring a bale to Sifer, then the quest 'A Handful of Herbs' will not start and the GG will receive the required amount of experience.
- Fixed repeated entry in the diary about trading with Khaled.
- Fixed the inability to trade with Khaled if the GG did not tell Lee that he wants to join the mercenaries.
- The acrobatics bonus is also added when you increase your dexterity with prayers.
- Dialogues with Andre about the missing people are untied from Vatras and are available after any mention of the disappearances.
- Fixed inability to inform Andre about missing people after reading Raven's orders.
- The effect in the church of the monastery shines constantly, and does not go out after 5 minutes.
- Martin and Miksir refuse to speak to the GG wearing 'Ring of Water' armor in Khorinis.
- Completed quest 'Forbidden Pasture' will not disappear from the diary when joining a militia or a monastery.
- The militia and the mage do not lose the opportunity to tell Balthazar about a successful conversation with Bengar.
- If the GG did not complete the test of Torlof, then he will not send him to Lee for adoption as a mercenary.
- If the GG keeps Babo's documents for himself, then they can be given later, and the quest will not be blocked.
- Fixed blocking of the quest 'Documents' after canceling the increased Babo reward.
- GG gives Babo his documents if he agrees to an increased reward.
- Unlocked a never-played dialogue with Babo of ten lines.
- When the GG pays for the key, Igarats will not consider opening his chest a theft for some time.
- Added the missing GG line to the dialogue with Francis about his bribery.
- Gestat and Horn do not become aggressive when they see the GG in the armor of a bandit.
- An extra sword will no longer appear in Bloodwin's inventory.
- Fixed inconsistencies in subtitles and voice acting for Maria, Torlof and Hagen.
- Added the ability to return the sword to Rod, who went to the Mining Valley.
- If Esteban is dead, Logan who returns to the camp will not say that he is working for him.
- Fixed bugs in the option to end the dialogue with Logan, due to which his replica was not reproduced.
- It is not only the paladin who can tell Hagen about the attack of the elite orcs and get experience for this.
- Quest 'Where is Peck?' does not block if you do not complete it before the third chapter.
- Added the ability to complete the quest 'Where is Peck?' in the event of the death of Peck.
- The opportunity to get a weapon from Peck is not lost if he himself returned to the barracks in the third chapter.
- The quest 'Kick Bullko's Ass' will not be canceled in Chapter 4 as it can still be completed.
- Ultar will give the Defiled Altars quest to the GG Militia only when he becomes a paladin.
- Girion is armed with a paladin's two-handed sword, as he teaches how to use a two-handed weapon.
- Henry is armed with a crossbow, as he teaches how to use a crossbow.
- Neoras's inventory does not contain the dragon egg that he used to make the potion.
- When you open Francis's chest, the items you receive are listed on the screen.
- Constantino refuses to teach recipes to the GG, accused of crimes in the city.
- Constantino refuses to trade with GG, accused of crimes in the city.
- You cannot say to Constantino 'I want to enroll in apprentices' if GG is already a student.
- The learning conditions of Constantino's student of another master are voiced in the dialogue itself.
- Flaming tongues do not disappear from the inventories of Gorax and Kronos.
- Fixed all inconsistencies in pickpocketing difficulty descriptions and dexterity requirements (thanks to N1kX).
- The uncompleted quest 'The Power of the Guardians of the Dead' will end after the death of the Raven and will not freeze until the fourth chapter.
- The quest 'Palaces of Architects' will not disappear from the diary after the death of Raven, as it closes at Riordian.
- The quests 'The Raven' and 'The Halls of the Temple' will not linger in the diary after the death of the Raven.
- If the GG enters the forbidden premises of the monastery, then Talamon does not come running from the basement to stop him.
- Fixed an endless and uninterrupted dialogue with Talamon if the GG came to the basement after committing a crime.
- Through the character assistant, you can change the type of animation of the YY walking.
- Dialogue with Jesper about the closed room is available not from the third chapter, but after being accepted into the thieves guild.
- Fixed being able to tell Jesper to open Fingers' chest without asking him about the locked room.
- Jasper won't say 'Here's the key to this room' if he doesn't already have the key.
- A diary entry about trade with Kronos is added to the new Trade with Water Mages category.
- The prices of elixirs of strength and dexterity exceed the total price of their ingredients: cooking is no longer unprofitable.
- Fixed bugs in the beer dispensing algorithm of the innkeeper: now he gives only one mug per day.
- The innkeeper will not tell the paladin, 'The paladins will figure it out for themselves.'
- Unlocked the possibility of pickpocketing from the innkeeper.
- Tell Hagen 'I put on the Eye!' it is possible not only in the third and fourth chapters, but also in the fifth.
- Haunting Light will not react to inaccessible service objects under stone circles.
- Added the ability to tell Miksir in Khorinis 'I spoke to Quarhodron' and not lose experience.
- The dialogue with Ramirez about the sextant is available not from the second chapter, but after being accepted into the thieves' guild.
- Ramirez correctly evaluates the chests in the sewers that the GG robbed.
- Ramirez will attack the GG-stranger, who steals from the chests in the sewers.
- Girion will not appear at the ship until the fifth chapter, when he tries to stop the GG.
- Fixed the disappearance of the dynamic description text of the broken Eye of Innos.
- Mortis's strength training limit increased from 60 to 150.
- Upon receiving the Eye of Innos, Bennett will go to the forge, where he will work all night.
- Fixed a situation where Bennett could complete the repair of the Eye of Innos in a few seconds.
- The quest to find Malcolm will not start if he dies before the dialogue with Owen.
- Records of training from Cassia, Jesper and Ramirez will be added to the diary only when they are accepted into the thieves' guild.
- If you first meet Jasper by killing Ramirez or Cassia, then he immediately switches to the dialogue with the attack.
- Wolff won't say he needs a job if he's guarding Bengar's farm or going to the ship.
- You cannot ask Lee about the captain for the ship, if the GG has already chosen him.
- Added the ability to ask other blacksmiths about jewelry repair (Karl, Dobar, Huno and Mortis).
- If Bennett has already agreed to repair the Eye of Innos, then the blacksmiths cannot be asked about its repair.
- Fixed endless and uninterrupted dialogue with Huno if the GM accused him of organizing the attack.
- The escaped Cornelius will not attack the fugitives in the cave attacking the GG.
- Removed chapter 4 requirement for Lee's training.
- Lee will not send the GG to Buster if their conversation about the horns of the darkened trees has already taken place.
- Expanded the list of dialogues in which Lee sends the GG to Buster and gives the teleport rune.
- Lee will not give the GG the teleport rune in dialogues with accusations of crimes.
- Herbrandt would not call a magician a noble knight.
- Tell Onar 'I want to work for you!' can only be neutral.
- The transfer of GG wine from Gorax does not affect his trade assortment.
- Fixed the appearance of two dragon eggs at one point.
- Fixed a bug due to which Bullko never spoke one of his lines.
- Bullko will attack GG every day after he tells him to leave the farm.
- If the GG knows about Bulkko's problems with Lee or Onar, he will tell him about it, preventing the attack.
- Fixed possible blocking of dialogue with Ian about dragon blood in the fifth chapter.
- Fixed a bug due to which Coragon never spoke his two lines.
- The quest 'Rosie's Escape' will appear correctly in the diary if the GG asks Babera about Rosie.
- Fixed inability to threaten Bronco with mercenaries if GG is not neutral.
- Fixed Moe's confused lines about killing Lothar in the 'What rumors have been around lately?'
- The quest 'Respect' will appear in the diary when you receive votes from the mercenaries before talking to Thorlof.
- The Respect quest will not restart if you continue to collect votes after Torlof's approval.
- The 'Respect' quest will be marked completed immediately upon Torlof's approval.
- When you receive Torlof's vote, a corresponding entry will appear in the diary.
- The unused GG's remark about Alrik's sword was used in the dialogue with Jora.
- You can ask Jorah about the thieves guild by taking the sewer key from Attila.
- You do not need a started quest to eliminate thieves to show Lares the sewer key.
- GG will not ask Cardiff 'Where can I find the captain?' If he has already chosen him.
- Thorlof will not refuse to train GG paladin or mage when he becomes captain.
- Torlof will start teaching the GG-neutral only after the start of the test, as he says in the dialogue.
- You can give all the rings to Girion on Irdorat at once, without starting a dialogue for each separately.
- Vatras on Irdorat can give all almanacs at once, without starting a dialogue for each separately.
- Fixed being able to get 100 gold twice from Gritta.
- Thanks to Lares, Lemar will forgive the debt of the GG on the very first day, without waiting for the delay.
- Meldor and Mo will attack GG for arrears, even if Lemar was beaten.
- Unavailable dialogue with Lothar has been moved to Governor Larius with the same conditions.
- Useless notes sold to them are periodically removed from merchants' inventories.
- Merdarion will not say that he is helping Nefarius find the ornament if all of its parts have already been found.
- Gahan will not demand 100 gold for training from a member of the Ring of Water.
- If you pay Gahan for tuition, then he will take this amount into account when the phrase 'All I have'.
- The quest 'Diego's Gold' will not freeze until the sixth chapter, if Gerbrandt is dead at the time of its delivery.
- Pickpocketing from Sentenza does not block his voice when transferring from Torlof.
- If Diego dies before the story of the ore, then Silvestro’s note will be needed to report to Garond.
- Pablo will show the wanted notice to the YY Militia too.
- Fixed animation and effect issues when casting Energy Steal with less than 30 mana.
- Animals are not distracted by eating corpses if they are already in a state of attack.
- In the inventories of Pablo, Senyang and other bandits there is an announcement of the wanted GG they are considering.
- For a question to Merdarion 'What is the fastest way to get to the city?' it is not required to give the ornament to Saturas.
- After visiting Yarkendar, the opportunity to inform Greg about the meeting with Skip near Khorinis is not lost.
- If GG did not tell Greg about Skip in the dialogue after Dexter's death, then this can be done later.
- Fixed blocking of pickpocketing from Nagur, if you show him the sign of thieves.
- Fixed blocking of all dialogues with Saturas if you bring him an ornament in the third chapter.
- Cavalorn will not congratulate GG on joining the 'Ring of Water' unless he leaves his campfire.
- GG will not tell Saturas 'Vatras told me about the Ring' if he did not talk to him about it.
- Fixed bugs due to which people did not distinguish between the aquamarine rings of GG and Lares.
- The closure of the quests 'Portal', 'Riordian' and 'The Man with an Eye Patch' is not tied to the third chapter.
- The quest 'Riordian' will fail when the Water Mages move to Yarkendar.
- Saturas will not ask to bring Riordiana to him if he is in the same room with him.
- Riordian will not interrupt the process of restoring the ornament if you tell him that Saturas wants to see him.
- Bullko ignores the clothes of the GG and does not refuse to talk if he threatened to drive him from the farm.
- Fixed events adding entries to the diary for the quest 'Lost People', but not starting it.
- Involved unused page textures for some open books.
- Saying to Ksardas 'I was in the city ...' may not only be neutral, but his answer depends on the guild of the GG.
- Lester will correctly go to Xardas in the second chapter or if the GG was already in the city.
- Vatras won't mention the broken rim of the Eye of Innos if Bennett has already repaired it.
- You cannot ask Vatras about the blacksmith if the GG has already given the Eye of Innos to Bennett.
- Fixed two options for Marduk's training dialogue available at the same time for the GG paladin.
- Fixed the possibility of a bandit from Brago's gang spawning near Cavalorn in his parking lot.
- Add-on drinks added to the list of alcohol for Hawkarn: rum, grog, Lou Hammer and Lou Ham double.
- Hawkarn won't talk about the crimson glow over the mountain if the fire dragon is already dead.
- Orik will not praise GG for killing all dragons unless he has already reported it to Garonda.
- The quest 'Change of Consciousness' will fail if Fortuno drinks an improperly prepared elixir and dies.
- In response to threats, GG Esteban attacks him not alone, but together with his bodyguards.
- When Wulfgar talks about teaching with Ruga and Mortis, the corresponding entries appear in the diary.
- Fixed illogical remarks from Lares about escorting the GG to the eastern forest in the third chapter.
- The dragon hunter is not losing the opportunity to inform Lee of the release of the Horn.
- Added new clothing for Morgahard's fugitives.
- Added new models for the books 'Southern Defense Art' and 'Double Blocks'.
- Fixed a bug due to which Samuel never spoke one of his lines.
- Ultar will not tell about the desecration of the altars in the fourth chapter at the same time as the news of their cleansing.
- Fixed inconsistency between Greg's scalp and body color.
- Added two new textures for female faces.
- Pirokar now reads the confirmation letter from Garonda.
- Haunting lights no longer bleed green.
- Haunting Wisps intercede with other Haunting Wisps and attack the enemy together.
- Scavengers do not try to eat the 'carcasses' of ostracized wisps.
- Haunting Wisps are not affected by the Tornado, Geyser, Water Fist, and Wind Fist spells.
- Involved one unused sound from the sound of the o 'o' wisps.
- A new type of shards has been created for stone guards when taking damage, different from shards of golems.
- Summoned wolves will not be distracted by eating corpses.
- Fixed a bug due to which the rat moles attacked without warning.
- Vatras will not tell you about the need to bring the repaired Eye of Innos during its restoration.
- Fixed fire golem hit animation dealing instant damage (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Fixed animation of digging up treasures with a burning torch equipped (thanks to ElderGamer).
- The quest 'Bennett in Prison' will also start after the news of his arrest from Tekla.
- Fixed repeated entries in the diary for the quest 'Bennett in Prison' in dialogues with Hodges and Lares.
- If Hodges has already told about Bennett, then there will be no entry in the diary about the need for this conversation.
- Fixed sending Cornelius to a non-existent point instead of a prison.
- The knights will not go to Marcos on foot, but will be there immediately after Garonda's words about sending reinforcements.
- A beaten or dead Salandril has a key: now it is available not only through theft.
- Fixed a situation where Diego did not go to the upper block after giving his letter to Gerbrandt.
- Ulf is considered a citizen while in the city: penalties associated with him are not counted in the monastery.
- Fixed several bugs in dialogs with Andre about the mission of the paladins in Khorinis.
- After the Eye of Innos is restored, Parlan will sell the teleport rune to the Circle of the Sun.
- The map of Garonda only shows mines, and the complete map of the Mining Valley is sold by the Engor.
- Stealing a card from Engor becomes available without the need to start trading with him.
- The quest 'Proof' will be marked completed when you hand over Garond's letter to Hagen.
- The quest 'Proof' will not disappear from the diary with the beginning of the third chapter.
- Taken into account the situation when GG killed Silvio's ice golems before the fourth chapter.
- Fixed missing entries in the training diary for Neoras and Torben.
- If Elvrich returned from captivity, then Torben will agree to teach GG how to break locks.
- You can report the orcs to Garwell after returning from the Mining Valley, without speaking to Ragnar.
- Akil will not tell about the missing sheep until his problem with Alvarez and Engardo is solved.
- Taken into account the situation when GG came for the sheep Akila in bandit armor.
- The bandit armor equipped on the GG does not prevent the Seekers from imposing an obsession on him.
- Fixed adding field predators entries in Lobart Fields to the wrong quest in the diary.
- Fixed a bug due to which Milten in Khorinis never spoke one of his lines.
- Fixed a bug due to which the dialogue with Biff on Irdorat was never available.
- There are eight unused lines in dialogues with Diego, Xardas, Elvrich and Gorn.
- The GG will gain more experience if he informs Garwell of information as early as possible, and not vice versa.
- The opportunity to tell Saturas about visiting the bandit camp appears not only after talking with Torus.
- Daron reacts to the lack of a mantle on the GG-mage, like all other mages from the monastery.
- Ulf reacts to the lack of robes on the GG novice, like all the other novices from the monastery.
- Talamon becomes mortal after letting the GG into the basement of the monastery.
- After the HS tip, the sewer thieves will die in two days, and not with the first save load.
- If GG himself killed the thieves, Andre will still ask about the location of the destroyed guild.
- After the destruction of the thieves guild, their quests will be failed, not canceled.
- Fixed the inability to start the quest to find the thieves guild, if the GG did not start it, being neutral.
- If the GG asks Hannah about the Thieves Guild, she will notice their death in a few days.
- After Hannah's attack, she will be able to find the key to the hotel basement.
- Improved and fixed the news algorithm in the dialogue with Meldor.
- Rod in the Mining Valley will not say 'This creature is a little too tough for us' if the swamp dragon is dead.
- Biff will not demand money from GG after joining his team on Irdorat and leaving for the Pass.
- Ysgaroth does not complain to Parlan about the crimes of the GG until he becomes an acolyte.
- In the dialogue with Milten about the team on Irdorat, the diary entries about Diego, Horn and Lester are correctly added.
- The quest 'Impossible to sail without a command' will not end after capturing the ship.
- Bosper does not call the city guards stupid in a conversation with the GG-militia.
- Fixed being able to buy weed from Borka after failing his cover.
- Andre calls the money for the GG-paladin for the completed quests not a salary, but a reward.
- If the GG Militia skipped the quests about grass and field predators, then he will no longer receive them, becoming a paladin.
- The Grass Trade quest will start after the Grass Bale quest, without conflicting with the Trouble at Lobart's Farm quest.
- If Nadia is dead, the quest 'Grass Trading' will not start, and Andre will comment on her death.
- Fixed blocking of the 'Grass Trading' quest if Nadia dies before speaking about Bork.
- When completing the quest 'Grass Trading' Meldor, Borka, Nadia, Sonya and Vanya take into account the paladin's armor on the GG.
- If the quest 'Grass Trading' is started, then Meldor, Borka, Nadia, Sonya and Vanya will remember the armor on the GG.
- Pickpocketing from Borka, Sonya and Vanya is available not only during the Grass Trading quest.
- Added missing dialogue with Sonya about buying herbs.
- Peck does not comment on the armor and crimes of the GG while in the brothel.
- Baber will not ask 'Do you want to work in the field?' if the GG is no longer neutral.
- Mortis will not give advice on the harbor quarter to the GG-paladin as a militia.
- If GG is a paladin, then Mortis' advice will not be mentioned in the journal entry for the militia armor.
- Changed the description of the thieves stash key, as it can be obtained not only from Hannah.
- Mo will not demand money from the militia, mage and paladin if you speak to him first.
- During the quest 'Grass Trading', two of Borka's welcome dialogs are not blocked.
- Restored the sound of the growling rats in the warning animation before attack.
- Fixed a bug due to which the papers read by them were not deleted from the inventories of magicians.
- Kjorn will not sell his only sword.
- Kjorn does not miss his initial cue if he is the first to address him outside the zone of perception.
- Fixed bugs due to which the dialogue with Pirokar from three lines was never available.
- Fixed bugs due to which the four sounds from the voiceovers of the praying mantis were never played.
- Fixed the absence of the casting sound of the Concussion Arrow spell.
- Fixed abnormal collisions of one of the carpet models.
- Fixed being able to go as a mercenary to the upper quarter and to Hagen without receiving an assignment from Lee.
- Fixed the location of the pickpocketing option in the dialogue with Rupert.
- New types of shards have been created for ice and fire golems when taking damage.
- Lares won't say 'Fights are prohibited here!' after beating Moe in the dock district.
- Fixed blocking pickpocketing from Gritta after completing Matteo's quest.
- Fixed blocking of pickpocketing from Attila after the question 'Who are you?'.
- You cannot ask Torus about how to get his armor if the GG already has it.
- The texts of receiving a reward from Sipher do not overlap.
- Vatras will not give a letter to Ysgaroth if he is not already familiar with GG or if Ysgaroth is dead.
- Fixed bugs due to which six bird sounds were not played.
- Fixed missing stone dragon sounds.
- Edgor will say 'I was glad to meet you ...' after any dialogue with the GG.
- To show Franco and Edgor the stone tablet, you must first learn about its location from Edgor.
- Fixed blocking of the quest 'Stone tablet in the swamps' in case of Franco's death.
- Ask Xardas 'Why shouldn't the Circle of Fire know about you?' it is possible only before reporting him to Pyrocar.
- The death of Malcolm before the 'Wood for the Picket fence' quest does not block Henry's start.
- Fixed a bug due to which Owen appeared on the beach instead of the plot with Malcom.
- Owen will only return to the beach after Raven dies and Greg reports it.
- The physique of Pardos in Khorinis matches his physique in Yarkandar.
- Dialogue with Hagen 'What are your people doing in the Valley of Mines?' closes after Hagen's story.
- Patrick, Monty, Tonak, Telbor and Pardos will not appear in Khorinis if they died in Yarkendar.
- Now you do not need to leave the dialogue with Cavalorn in order to give him a wallet or a piece of ore.
- Fixed discrepancies between dialogue descriptions and actual spoken lines (thanks to Black_Phantom).
- Bronco will not go into the field in the third chapter, if the GG did not make him work before.
- Bronco does not reset his daily routine every time he asks 'How are you?'
- Bronco will not demand a toll from GG if he was beaten before the initial dialogue.
- Fixed the lack of reaction of Bronco on the refusal of the GG novice from the admission fee.
- Till, Ryoga, and Babera cannot be asked about Bronco if he is dead.
- Added the missing GG replica to the dialogue with the pirate from Henry's group about clearing the tower.
- If the GG did not vouch for Ian Garonda, then the story about the past blacksmith will not be repeated in the repeated dialogue.
- Andre can only be handed over to living criminals.
- Boltan will not tell about the visitors to Kantar immediately after his arrest.
- Kantar himself will report that the time has run out for setting up Sarah and will not repeat that the GG is wasting his time.
- For the murder of Sarah, GG will receive the same reward as for her setup.
- Quest 'A favor to Kantaru' will not be blocked if Sara dies in prison.
- Fixed a bug that blocked dialogue with Hagen 'I need a ship'.
- Jorgen does not reset his daily routine every time he asks 'How are you?'
- Cavalorn refuses to speak to the GG wearing 'Ring of Water' armor in Khorinis.
- Fixed repeated dialogs 'I have an important message for Lord Hagen' with the guard of the upper block.
- Hagen will not tell the mage or paladin that his letter will open the gates of the monastery for him.
- Show Hagen the diary of Cornelius can only be learned that he is a witness to the murder.
- Quests 'I need a ship', 'Impossible to sail without a command' and 'Who will be my captain?' start at the same time.
- The quest 'I need a ship' will be completed when the GG gains access to the ship.
- Completed quests 'Impossible to sail without a team' and 'Who will be my captain?' will not start over.
- You can't ask Li 'Do you know how I can take over the paladin ship?' If the ship is already free.
- Mika will not require 10 gold from a player in heavy militia armor.
- The fight with Kantar leads to problems with the traders in the market square in the third chapter.
- A fight with Kantar leads to the failure of the quest 'A favor to Kantar'.
- GG pays Kantar the correct amount after a fight with him.
- Fixed inability to give Francis the payment book after Greg's return.
- Lance's ring in the GG inventory is now located next to the rest of the aquamarine rings.
- Fixed blocking of entries for the quest 'Farmer in Need' after a dialogue with Engardo.
- The 'Farmer in Need' quest will also start after Sarah tells about Akil's problem with the mercenaries.
- Sarah won't mention the mercenaries at Aquila's farm if they left in Chapter 4 or are dead.
- Akil, Katy and Randolph will not stop asking for help if only one Alvarez or Engardo is killed.
- Frances, Brandon and Matt correctly identify Greg in the pirate camp.
- When the Water Mages begin to trust the GG, they cease to perceive his weapons and magic as a threat.
- Fixed being able to skip the initial dialogue with Greg after he returned to the pirate league.
- People say the correct lines after waking up from a magical dream.
- If Pardos drinks meat stew, then the message about the increase in strength is not displayed for the GG.
- By giving Pardos the meat stew, the GG will gain more experience than the pure health potion.
- Fixed situations where Rick and Rumbold could return to Bengar's farm.
- Rick and Rumbold will leave Bengar's farm if GG asked Kord for help with the 'Drive out the militia' quest.
- Dialogues with Bengar, Rick and Rumbold account for completing the 'Drive out the militia' quest with Kord.
- Added the ability to banish Rick and Rumbold from Bengar's farm by casting Fear.
- Added the ability to drive Alvarez and Engardo from Aquila's farm by using the Fear spell.
- Expanded the conditions under which Xardas can be informed about the Water Mage Portal.
- If GG did not go hunting with Alligator Jack, then his training is not blocked after Greg's return.
- The GG learns about the possibility of training from Alligator Jack before going hunting with him.
- Dialogues with Alligator Jack about pirates, bandits and armor are available after Greg's return.
- The quest 'Grog for the cook' will start only if there is no grog in the GG's inventory or if he does not give it to the pirate.
- After completing the task of Torlof, the entry for the quest 'Become a mercenary' will be added only for neutral.
- The GG learns about Kord's belonging to the 'Ring of Water' not only from Lares and Lee, but also after the ceremony in the tavern.
- If GG joined the 'Ring of Water', then you can not blackmail Kord by divulging his secrets.
- You can't say 'Teach me how to fight' for Kord if he can already train GG.
- Fixed missing charging sounds for Ball Lightning.
- Fixed missing nocturnal insect sounds in some places.
- Unused sounds of rat mole, sheep, trolls, orcs, monitor lizards and zombies are involved.
- Fines for crimes against Sergio are counted in the monastery, not in the city.
- Penalties for crimes against Jorgen are taken into account in the monastery while he is there.
- Fines for crimes against Vino are taken into account in the monastery if the GG sent him there for treatment.
- Bengar will not tell you to turn to Malak if he is possessed, dead, or left the farm with other peasants.
- If Malak died before the third chapter, then after the dialogue with Bengar, a record of his departure will not appear in the diary.
- Fixed possible blocking of Parlan's training for a novice after talking with Hagen.
- Fixed a non-existent point for determining the location of Diego in the Mining Valley.
- Wolff will not make armor in a few minutes if you contact him shortly before midnight.
- Jorah will not accuse the mage, paladin and militia of possible theft at the first meeting.
- Fixed a bug due to which the second dead bandit did not appear in the room with Rademes.
- Fixed missing sounds for upgrading Beliar's Claw and getting Beliar's runes.
- Fixed a bug due to which people did not shout out the necessary lines in a state of fear.
- People correctly stop the state of fear by moving away from the GG at the required distance.
- People correctly end the state of fear if the GG is dead, beaten or put to sleep.
- With the beginning and end of the state of fear, the correct facial expressions are applied to people.
- If Bloodwin dies in the temple without getting into the cave with the crawlers, then Garaz will not comment on his death.
- Torus goes into the state of expectation of GG immediately after the death of Bloodwin, without waiting for the conversation between GG and Garaz.
- The GG will be able to ask Torus to free the slaves only after meeting with Patrick.
- Fixed being able to walk past a port warehouse guard by taking out weapons or magic.
- The guard immediately attacks the GG if he notices him on the second floor of the port warehouse.
- If the GG reported to Garonda about all three prospectors, then he cannot be asked 'Where can I find these mines?'.
- The ability to play the harp has been restored: unused sounds, animation and model are involved.
- Added the ability to steal the key from the chests from the guard of the port warehouse.
- Mage merchants will no longer equip the weapons that GG sold them.
- Removed the inscription with the amount of damage received when using Beliar's Claw or praying without sacrifice.
- If Hosh-Pak is dead, then the GG will immediately tell Oric about this instead of prior consent to his murder.
- Do not lose the opportunity to ask Lee 'What do you know about the Water Ring?' after joining a guild.
- If you ask Kord for training as a service, the dialogue 'I want to become a mercenary!' Is not blocked.
- If the GG chooses services from Kord and says 'I really don't need anything', then these services are canceled.
- The judge is not trying to occupy a non-existent seat on the first floor of his house.
- Fixed inability to start and finish the quest 'Palaces of the architects' after the quest 'Relics' or the death of the Raven.
- Dialogue 'How exactly will the relics help me in the temple?' available even if Saturas has not received all the colored tablets.
- Saturas examines the colored tablets that the GG brings him.
- You can take the actual number of colored plates from Saturas: you don't need to find all of them for the dialogue.
- Fixed the possibility to accidentally skip the dialogue with Saturas in Yarkendar about the missing people.
- Added the ability to actually give your weapon to the robber at the bridge, as he requires.
- Fixed inability to take Wolf to the team after Bengar's death.
- You cannot ask Agon 'What are you growing here?' If he is asleep or in a church.
- If Fortuno is dead, then Miguel cannot be asked for help to restore his memory.
- You can ask Miguel for help with Fortuno only after he tells about his experience in potions.
- Information about William's death is added to the diary also after Patrick's story.
- You can also tell Farim about William's death after Patrick's story.
- Girion's voice lines now take into account the death of the ship's guards.
- If Lee went to the ship in the harbor, then he cannot be asked 'How are you on the farm?'.
- Fixed the absence of the GG replica when Hilda refuses to feed.
- Esteban's bodyguards will not attack the GG during the dialogue.
- Torben will not praise GG for paying off Gritta's debt if he threatened her or beat her up.
- Amulet of Strength is now outwardly different from Amulet of Agility.
- The diary correctly displays three-digit (or more) values of the current game day.
- The sleeping places on the Onara farm are distributed so that there is enough space for all the mercenaries and the GG.
- Fixed inaccessible weapons of dead bandits in the halls of Adanos and Lance.
- The trigger that awakens the Raven and changes its daily routine has been restored.
- The Firemages refuse to speak to an acolyte who does not wear an acolyte's robe.
- Fixed the lack of reaction of characters to the GG of their guild in clothes of another guild.
- Fester and Alligator Jack only take into account the kills of field predators and swamp rats that they see.
- Fixed the inability to check the murders of GG (Grimbald - Sneppers, Riordian - the leader of the horde).
- Lester and Plot Test Mate do not attack the GG in the armor of a bandit.
- Added new models for Halvor fish and named wallets.
- A diary entry about trade with Gorax is also added after dialogues with Ultar and Neoras.
- Fixed numerous minor discrepancies in subtitles and dialogue voice acting (thanks to N1kX).
- Dara's unused daily routine is involved.
- Bartok will not say 'Let's kill a couple more animals!' If he went back to the city.
- All sleeping stone guards in the halls in front of the Raven are involved - they will awaken from the third chapter.
- Healing spells will not be applied if the PC is at full health.
- If Dar is dead, then the GG will inform Sifer about this, and not say that he is behind the kitchen.
- If Peck is in a brothel, he does not react through the walls to fights on the street.
- Ask Lobart 'Do you have any other work for me?' can only be a neutral and a novice.
- Fixed a situation where Parlan could not forgive the sins of the YY novice when entering the monastery.
- Fixed a situation where Parlan's dialogue about the penalty in the monastery could become endless and uninterrupted.
- Andre and Hagen do not refuse to tell the GG-mage about the mission of the paladins.
- Fixed blocking of the 'North Beach' quest when Alligator Jack dies or the quest 'Hunt for rats' fails.
- Fixed inability to learn from Morgan when Alligator Jack dies or the quest 'Hunt for rats' fails.
- Fixed inability to ask Nadia about Lucia after paying Bromor before the missing people information.
- Fixed Seeker appearing on a non-existent point in Chapter 3.
- Fixed four skeletons and two shadow warriors appearing at nonexistent points on Irdorat.
- Restored the sound of dragons death - the called file did not exist in the game resources.
- The quest 'Wanted and Bandits' will not start as impracticable after Vatras reports the Raven.
- In the dialogue with Dexter about announcements, information from the bandit Brago is taken into account, and not from Kord or Skip.
- Dialogue with Hagen about the broken Eye of Innos takes into account its presence in the GG's inventory.
- Fester will say about the help with joining the mercenaries only to the GG-neutral.
- The unfinished quest 'Predators of the Field' will fail in the third chapter, and Fester will return to the farm.
- The death of Fester results in the failure of the active quest 'The Predators of the Field'.
- Death of Morgan leads to the failure of the active quest 'Meat for Morgan'.
- Death of Alligator Jack results in the failure of the active quest 'Hunt for rats'.
- When you press the buttons for quick healing and mana recovery, the names of the used potions are displayed.
- At the first meeting, Lothar will only call the GY neutral a foreigner.
- Dialogues with Lothar about the message for Hagen and access to the upper quarter are also available for the novice.
- Dialogues with Rupert about access to the upper quarter, powerful citizens and work are also available for the novice.
- GG will tell Lotaru about Lee's offer of peace only if he has this note in his inventory or gave it to Hagen.
- Milten in Khorinis teaches the same spells as in the Mine Valley.
- Fixed sorting of dialog options with Gestat and Erol.
- Fixed the lack of entries in the diary about training at Gestat.
- Matteo will deny his acquaintance with the GG in front of the masters if the collection of his debt ended in the death of Gritta.
- Matteo's answers to some of the YG's questions will change if the collection of his debt ended with the death of Gritta.
- Dialogues with Matteo about access to the upper quarter are not blocked for the YY Novice.
- Dialogue with Herbrandt 'What are you doing here?' Is not blocked for GG-paladin and mage.
- Fixed unvoiced lines of Constantino and Gritta with preservation of context and subtitles.
- Fixed translation of Sipher's line in Mine Valley 'Just give me your word!'.
- In the dialogue with Cardiff about Attila, a damaged and incorrectly translated replica is not reproduced.
- Removed extraneous sound in the replica of GG 'Then I will now go aboard'.
- In the dialogue with Jesper about the Bosper bow, it is checked for its presence in the chest, and not in the inventory of the GG.
- With the learned skill of removing teeth from wild boars, you can remove their fangs.
- Involved three unused lines of the GG about the ingredients of various potions.
- Fixed errors in dialogues with the guards of the upper quarter with active GG penalties.
- If GG does not have 10 gold, then he will tell Greg about it instead of 'Here's 10 gold for you.'
- If Rengaru escapes to the port, then he stops complaining to the militia about GG, like all residents of this area.
- If Vatras leaves the ship's crew back to the square, then it does not conflict with the daily routine of Miksir.
- Fixed blocking of the entry ceremony into the 'Ring of Water' if it was not completed before the third chapter.
- Fixed bugs related to the movements of Lares and the beginning of the third chapter.
- If Lares interrupts a trip to the forest or to the excavation for a ceremony in a tavern, he will not hang on the second trip.
- When returning to the excavations, Lares will not repeat the stories about the Water Mages.
- Brandon's training record will appear in the diary only when he gets a drink and starts teaching the GG.
- The usual bandits' swords have been replaced with bandit swords.
- Some bandits are now armed with short swords, as they are sold to bandits by Fernando.
- If you steal an amulet from Franco, then its characteristics will be reduced in accordance with the parameters of the amulet.
- When Kronos moves from Khorinis to Yarkendar, his trade inventory is transferred with him.
- When Bennett moves from Khorinis to Irdorat, his steel billets and pieces of ore are transferred with him.
- Malet equips his staff when received.
- Finn's story about Juno adds a diary entry only once.
- After completing the quest 'Hunt for rats' Alligator Jack ceases to be an ally of GG.
- Skip won't say 'Looks like we killed all the razortooths' while in camp.
- Snaf will not get stuck in the bar after using the boiler if you speak to it too far.
- Fixed translation of Rod's line 'You're just a scoundrel after that!'.
- Added sounds of walking in the snow (thanks to ElderGamer).
- If GG becomes a magician, then Zuris will stop driving him out of his house.
- The room of the monastery with the altar of Innos is considered public: the GG will no longer be kicked out of it.
- Fixed one of the novices' cells in the monastery, which was considered public.
- Fixed blocking of dialogue with Ibrahim about missing people after visiting Yarkendar.
- If GG beat Ibrahim and took the old card away from him, then he will not say that GG bought it.
- Fixed a possible crash when moving from Khorinis to Yarkendar or at the beginning of the fifth chapter.
- There are no weapons and jambs left in the inventories of prisoners.
- You can't tell Farim 'I think he'll show up yet' if GG has already found William's body.
- The quest 'Lost People' will not start over if the slaves have returned to Khorinis.
- Halvor will not give hints about recruiting a team if the GG decides to turn it over to the militia.
- Valentino will not be able to pay off Coragon only a day after the fight with the GG.
- Coragon will not mention Valentino's debt if he is dead.
- Paladins cannot be asked about the purpose of their arrival in the city, if the GG already knows this.
- Dialogues with Gahan about hunting are not blocked, if you do not ask him 'Who are you?' before being accepted into the 'Ring of Water'.
- The guards of the upper quarter and the town hall will not stop the MG in the militia armor.
- To complete the quest 'Grass Trading', the GG must show Andre the joint that Borka sold him.
- Rumbold will only call a GG mercenary or a dragon hunter in the appropriate armor a dirty mercenary.
- The situation when the GG first met Lothar had already received access to the upper quarter.
- Lothar will report the report to Hagen only a day after the SG asked about meeting him.
- Jarvis' voice record for beating Silvio's men will be added to the diary only for the GY neutral.
- Fixed bugs due to which some diary entries did not open the 'Special' section.
- The situation when the GG found William's body before the first meeting with Farim was taken into account.
- If the GG does not know about the need for a replacement for Vatras, he will tell him 'I am back' instead of 'I found you a replacement'.
- Fenya will not talk about Mo, who is standing at the entrance to the tavern, if he is dead.
- Fenya will not say that the theft of Bosper's bow happened quite recently, if the GG has already completed this quest.
- Fenya will say 'Hello, Mr. Paladin' only as a greeting, not at the end of the conversation.
- Death of Ignaz leads to the failure of the active quest 'Experiment'.
- There are no gold nuggets left in Crimson's inventory, which the GG gave him for smelting.
- The GG will not tell the mercenary at the entrance that he is going to Onar's house, if he is already inside or leaving there.
- Fixed the absence of a reason for Halvor's refusal to trade between midnight and 5 am.
- Dialogue with André 'I think Cornelius is lying' is not only available to the GG Militia.
- Cornelius refuses to talk to GG after being imprisoned.
- Alligator Jack cannot be said 'I need a bandit armor' if GG already has it.
- The deal with Fernando will be canceled only if the GG refused to bribe or threatened him with the militia.
- After accepting the GG in the 'Ring of Water', Orlan will start selling the staff of the Water Mage.
- Attila will not say that Halvor is now in prison, if the GG did not agree to the bribery, but also did not turn him over to Andre.
- Pablo will not talk about the unsuccessful search for the stolen merchant if Halvor is in prison.
- Added the ability to surrender Halvor to the militia without a dialogue with him, having learned from Pablo about the stolen goods merchant.
- Halvor's and Kantar's notes are now required as evidence when surrendering them to the militia.
- Girion will not send GG to Hagen for further training if his two-handed weapon proficiency is already 100%.
- Dialogue with Gift 'It seems that some of the mercenaries have disappeared' is available immediately after they leave the Onar farm.
- Fixed and improved model of a barrel with swords folded in it.
- Added improved textures for the night sky and clouds (thanks to unknown111).
- The texts of receiving an award from Raoul and learning from Lennar do not overlap.
- The quest 'Hordes of Elite Orcs' will be closed as soon as Hagen receives all the Orc Leader Rings.
- Jorgen really works in the monastery garden, as Pirokar says and he himself.
- Fixed the inability to take Lee into the crew, if you get access to the ship before the dialogue with him about sailing.
- For the GY novice, the dialogue with Brian about enrolling in Garad's apprentices is not blocked.
- If Garad is dead, then Brian cannot be told 'Tell me about Master Garad.'
- Talking to Brian about Jack's Lighthouse does not require listening to unrelated dialogues.
- Dialogues with Brian take into account his departure to Jack's lighthouse.
- Fixed a bug due to which the dialogue option with Riordian about the map was only visible once.
- If the GG did not show the amulet of the seeking fire to Riordian in Khorinis, he will be able to do it in Yarkendar.
- Fixed the lack of all dialogues at night with Pek, who returned to the barracks.
- Pedro on Irdorat cannot be asked about the passage into the interior of the island, if the GG has already opened the secret door.
- If Diego has already told the GG about his attempt to report on dragons, then this will be taken into account in the dialogues with Lothar.
- GG will not tell Milten that Lester is now with Xardas, unless he sent him to him.
- Added the ability to return the missing statuette of Daron after joining any guild.
- The quest 'Easy path to the monastery' will be replaced with 'The missing figurine' when joining any guild.
- Pedro will not tell the novice or the magician that his path to the monastery is closed.
- Fixed a bug due to which the quest 'How to get to the monastery' did not end when joining novices.
- If you kill a black troll without the skinning skill, then the quest 'Black Hide' will fail.
- If the black troll was killed without the skinning skill before the dialogue with Raul, then the quest will not start as impossible.
- The quest 'How to get to the city of Khorinis' will not start over if the GG has already visited the city.
- The quest 'How to get to the city of Khorinis' will be completed if the GG got access to the city from the guards of the eastern gate.
- The quest 'How to get to the city of Khorinis' will be completed if the GG entered the city by swimming.
- Fixed translation of Pirokar's remark about the hidden passage in the dialogue about the completion of his task.
- Fixed translation of GG's remark 'What is hidden behind this closed door, over there?'.
- When talking about Silvio Raul will mention the possibility of joining the mercenaries only for the GG-neutral.
- Starting from the third chapter, Alric will not talk about re-fighting with the GG, if he has never fought with him.
- GG will not receive a ruby blade from Peck if he failed the quest 'Where is Peck?' In the third chapter.
- Telling Raoul 'I want to look around the farm' can be more than neutral.
- Raoul's voice is taken into account when transferring from Torlof, since information about this is added to the diary.
- Torlof will not start sailing to Irdorat if he does not have the required gold.
- Fixed the reshaping of some human heads during the eating animation (thanks to ElderGamer).
- The quest 'Drive out the militia' will fail when joining a mage or militia.
- The quest 'Drive out the militia' will fail in the dialogue with Bengar if the third chapter has already begun.
- Rick and Rumbold will return to Horinis in Chapter 3 and will not be standing by the tavern until the end of the game.
- Rick and Rumbold will appear in Horinis in the third chapter, even if the GG has not started the quest 'Drive out the militia'.
- After an unsuccessful theft from Gorax, the key to the treasury will not appear in his trade inventory.
- Fixed blocking of pickpocketing at Kantar in prison.
- Kantar in prison will not demand 100 gold from GG.
- Fixed translation of the mercenary line 'I heard you joined the militia. We need people like you. '
- The quest 'Bennett in Prison' will also start after news of his arrest from some of the mercenaries.
- Dialogue with the militias 'What can I do in the city?' takes into account the guild and citizenship of the GG.
- Death of Sifer leads to the failure of the active quests 'The Stolen Bale' and 'A Handful of Herbs'.
- Added the ability to return the bale to Seifer, who went to the Mining Valley.
- Restored Bennett's line 'I have nothing to teach you yet.'
- Restored Bennett's remark about the possibility of studying two new war blades.
- Fixed inability to learn two Warblades from Bennett after restoring Eye of Innos.
- Bennett himself will address the GG and talk about new swords to study.
- If Salandril is dead, then Serpentes will not start a quest to find him for a mercenary or dragon hunter.
- The quest 'Fake actions' for a mercenary or a dragon hunter has been renamed to 'Unknown transgressions'.
- If Kantar is dead, then in the third chapter Boltan will not report that he was released from prison.
- If the GG created a rune from Beliar's Claw, then he will inform Xardas about it with the appropriate remark.
- Bennett, Diego, Milten and Vatras sell some belts on Irdorat.
- Edda will not cook ear for GG, being at home at night.
- Ask Edda 'What are you cooking?' it is possible only during the day, when she is at the boiler.
- The Typhoon Bladed Staff deals slashing damage, not bludgeoning damage.
- The corpse of a bandit with a quest ring of the Araxos merchants guild will not disappear from the world.
- Crimes against paladins outside of Mining Valley Castle do not count towards Garond.
- The paladins outside of Mine Valley Castle do not spread the news as if they were in it.
- Hagen will give GG a rune not only for the proof, but also for the release of Bennett, if it happens earlier.
- Added the sound of frying meat on stoves.
- Dead stone guards do not play awakening effects.
- Fixed missing footsteps and running sounds when using scrolls and runes.
- The range of all melee weapons matches the size of their models (thanks to Slavemaster).
- Ice Golems will cast Ice Lance on a frozen GG instead of standing still.
- Fixed GG freezing when exiting the frozen state.
- Fixed animation freezing when dying during freeze.
- Restored and fixed sounds of the beginning and end of the frozen state.
- Fixed the absence of the sounds for the use and action of the spells 'Trap root', 'Whirlwind' and 'Energy steal'.
- Added two new two-handed hammers to the sale.
- Orc leaders and colonels received a separate loot, different from the loot of the elite orcs.
- Fixed camera malfunctions and possible crash when smoking several joints in a row.
- The maximum health of the shadow lord Arhol is increased in accordance with the parameters of the shadow lords of the addon.
- Fixed lack of experience when recruiting a person to the ship's crew after taking time to think.
- Added entries in the diary about the possibility of recruiting the ship Lares and Lester.
- The GG will only talk about returning to the ship to those who were previously excluded from the team.
- Added a new type of alcohol that Logan mentions and 'gives' to Lucia due to translation errors.
- Any mention of Lucia in Khorinis allows you to ask her 'You are from Khorinis, right?'.
- Taken into account the situation when the GG met Lucia before the start of the quest to find her from Bromor, Nadia or Elvrich.
- The diary entry about Lucia's letter has been moved to a separate quest 'Broken Heart'.
- The Broken Heart quest will not start if Elvrich is dead.
- Elvrich does not attack the GG in the armor of a bandit.
- The death of Babo or Sergio results in the failure of the active quest 'Training for Babo'.
- The quest 'Training for Babo' is not canceled when joining the mages.
- Fixed bugs due to which the two lines of Babo about the training were never played.
- Fixed missing diary entries about Babo's training if GG became a mage without helping him with Sergio.
- Fixed cases where Babo could comment on the GG skill increase without actually raising it.
- Fixed blocking of Lares's help with joining the guild, if the GG asked Lee about the 'Ring of Water'.
- Taken into account the situation when GG took help from Kord before Lares' advice on the quest 'An easy path to mercenaries'.
- Fixed red color of subtitles of YG replicas at the end of some dialogues.
- Paladins will greet the YG Militia with the words 'For the King!' instead of 'For Innos!'.
- Fixed translation of Onar's line about the weekly salary.
- Added the ability to buy heavy militia armor in Khorinis (the price depends on the various merits of the GG).
- Added the ability to return the aquamarine ring to Lares on Irdorat.
- Fixed being able to pay Cornelius telling the truth after being threatened by a mercenary (thanks to N1kX).
- Wine will not say that he saw an orc two days ago if he was killed before this period.
- You can ask Ragnar about the orc, having learned about him from Vino or Bartok and not starting Garwell's quest.
- Fixed the volume of two lines of Wine in the monastery.
- Fixed errors in the calculations of leveling up and resetting characteristics through the character assistant.
- An entry is added to the diary about the possibility of training with Hawkarn.
- Improved treasure digging effects (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Bennett will not say 'Until you are one of us', if GG is not already neutral - in this case, a new line has been added.
- If the GG can no longer become a mercenary, then Bennett will not test his blacksmithing skill for training.
- Vatras correctly gathers and dissolves his flock when leaving the city and returning.
- Three lines of the GG were announced when choosing a reward from Vatras for the delivery of his letter.
- Fixed interferences in several women background lines.
- Fixed a bug due to which the dialogue with Zuris about the monastery was never available.
- Fixed inability to give herbal tobacco to the gardener at night.
- The robber at the bridge will appear in the world with the start of a new game, as in the original without the add-on.
- The Rogue at the bridge will not repeat his initial lines if he has previously released or attacked the main player.
- Fixed the inability to ask the robber at the bridge about the novice (he appeared after the end of the quest).
- You can ask the robber at the bridge about the novice not only at the first meeting.
- Fixed duplication of dialogue options with the rogue near the bridge after asking about the novice.
- Fixed the lack of reaction of the robber at the bridge to monsters and aggressive animals.
- Additional experience for stealing a document from Ingmar has been restored.
- Fixed the blocking of the Brutus quest and the impossibility of training when first meeting in the third chapter.
- Jorgen always correctly shows the direction in which he ran from the monastery of Pedro.
- You can also ask Lares about the purpose of the arrival of the paladins as part of Garwell's quest.
- After joining a guild, you don't lose the opportunity to ask Lares about the purpose of the arrival of the paladins.
- Added the ability to increase the skill of gold mining through a character assistant.
- Added the ability to learn the skills of mana and health regeneration through the character assistant.
- Added the ability to learn the skills of the Seeking Fire through the Character Assistant.
- Garad will not say that the GG spent little time behind the anvil if he made more than 10 swords on it.
- GG will tell Pyrocar 'Eye of Innos is damaged' instead of 'I found Eye of Innos' if the Eye is not in inventory.
- Vatras will not describe damage to Eye of Innos if it is not in the YG's inventory.
- Information from Pablo about the location of the bandits will be added to the diary only when Hakon's quest is active.
- When transferring items, their full name is always displayed on the screen.
- Cavalorn will not call Xardas' tower white - translation error has been fixed.
- Jergan will not attack the GG in the armor of a bandit until he is in Fadget's camp.
- Fixed some issues with the leather armor model.
- Fixed blocking the free receipt of Alrik's sword from Jora if you first return his gold.
- Dragons, trolls, stone guards, harpies and swamp sharks do not try to use non-existent animations.
- Ruga will not tell the novice that the militia needs new people and will not send him to Andre.
- Attila will appear in Khorinis if the GG kills Rengar, Halvor and Nagur.
- Fixed the lack of a replica of the GG in the dialogue with Cardiff about Attila's appearance.
- The 'Deadly Situation' quest will be closed after Senyang's death, dialogue with him is no longer required.
- Fixed inconsistency between the open and sealed message of Vatras Ysgaroth.
- Fixed missing option to end the dialogue with the rogue near the Circle of the Sun.
- All keys have been moved to a separate inventory category and are no longer mixed with other items.
- Death of Talbin in Khorinis leads to the failure of the active quest 'I have to get out of here!'.
- The death of Talbin in the Mine Valley leads to the cancellation of the active quest 'I have to get out of here!'.
- Quest 'I have to get out of here!' will be canceled if the GG refuses to help Talbin get through the Pass.
- When receiving beer from the GG in the inventory of Ragnar, repeated bottles are not created.
- Fixed and improved texture mapping of the dragon egg model.
- Fixed rare inability to use gadgets with dialog boxes.
- When praying to Innos, the amount of donations is displayed on the screen.
- Coragon will report the news of Valentino beaten by him last night, regardless of the GG's dialogue with Regis.
- Skip receives and examines any card before commenting on the written one or drawing a new one.
- In the comments during the tutorial, Cavalorn takes into account the player's choice in the initial dialogue and the appearance of the GG.
- Do not lose the opportunity to ask Nadia about the grass after the question about the missing people and vice versa.
- In the text of Dexter's note about the bounty for the head of GY, 30 gold coins are replaced with 30 gold nuggets.
- Added a sound for increasing the characteristics of the GG with successful prayers to Innos.
- Fixed the sound of falling objects made of paper and leather on wooden and metal surfaces.
- Rupert will only call the GG-neutral foreigner, who has not yet become a student of one of the masters.
- Fixed translation and voice acting of two of Parlan's lines about Gorax's assignment for the novice.
- Fixed possible duplication of Rod's sword and removal of all weapons from GG when equipping it (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Improved and fixed the animation of inspecting weapons by Garad, Ferros and GG (thanks to ElderGamer).
- GG will gain more experience if he brings Garad the sword of an elite orc, the ax of the leader of the orcs or the hammer of Hosh Pak.
- The sword of Ferros will appear in the world at the beginning of the fourth chapter, and not at the beginning of his quest.
- The quest 'Sword of Ferros' will appear in the diary only if the GG tells Ferros 'I will find your sword'.
- Ruga's agility training limit increased from 60 to 120 units.
- When Greg gives advice on helping with the canyon, he takes into account all available pirates, not just Matt and Brandon.
- If Cassia and Ramirez die after a militia raid, then their swords will not become inaccessible for removal.
- Added the ability to reduce all experience gained to make the game more difficult (enabled through the story assistant).
- Dialogue with Onar about the salary is closed after he says that he does not pay the dragon hunters.
- Implemented the disappearance of the spirit of Rademes from the world, unfinished by the developers.
- To tell Rademes about his father, you need to read the green stone tablet, and not just have it with you.
- Fixed translation and voice acting of two remarks of Rademes about levers and a sword.
- If Garad finished the order for the paladins, then Hakon will take this into account in his dialogues about him.
- Fixed possible death of Quarhodron or Rademes in front of the player instead of being properly removed from the world.
- Kantar moves to the city with his cart.
- Fixed missing displayed names of alchemy tables in the basement of the monastery.
- Fixed the fire sinking into the ground from the fireplace in the Bosper house.
- Fixed smoke appearing on the rock near the paladin ship.
- Lizards, boars and rats above Leicester Valley no longer fall off cliffs.
- Joe is considered an ordinary port dweller - he does not stand up for him and he does not react aggressively to fights.
- Fixed a bug due to which Salandril could not go to the monastery immediately after a fight and dialogue with the GG.
- Bullko's responses to the fight with the GG do not overlap the dialogue about Silvio's death.
- Fixed the illogical lines of Hawkarn when transferring various alcohol to him.
- An entry about Jor will not be added to the diary if Alrik has not already mentioned his name when telling about his sword.
- After the death of an undead dragon, undead orcs stop spawning in its cave.
- Wine and two peasants at Lobart's farm do not work in the field at night.
- Cassia will not start the Bloody Cups quest if the GG is wanted for any crime, not just theft.
- Fixed a situation where Randolph could refuse to talk to GG after being possessed.
- Fixed a rare bug due to which the names of stolen items could not be displayed on the screen.
- Sergio returns to the monastery if the GG asked him for an escort, but passed through the Pass without him.
- Sergio will not say that he has not yet received new orders, if he is already ready to accompany the GG to the Pass.
- Sagitta will teach alchemy if the GG sold her a solar aloe (the quest and experience are skipped).
- You can give Karras the scrolls of oblivion only after learning that it is Ignaz who makes them.
- Fixed being able to kill Torlof, Jack, Talbin and ship crew members after setting their immortality.
- Rosie and Till are no longer considered residents of the farm after escaping from Secob in the fifth chapter.
- Fixed the lack of a diary entry about trading with Rosie, if you first meet her in the fifth chapter.
- The entry about trade with Rosie will be added to the corresponding category of the diary, taking into account her refuge after escaping.
- You can bring Rosie and Till not only to the eastern gates of Khorinis, but also to the southern ones.
- Involved all unused remarks with people's comments about the payment of fines to Lee, Garond and Parlan.
- The death of Durian, Opolos and Babo leads to the failure of their active quests.
- If Durian, Opolos or Babo are dead, then Pirokar cannot be asked for help as a first step.
- Fixed dragons freezing after using the 'Rain of Fire' and 'Ice Wave' spells on them.
- Fixed a possible crash caused by the dragons getting out of freeze incorrectly (thanks to killer-m).
- Xardas will not go to restore the Eye of Innos in the Circle of the Sun by running.
- Fixed inability to steal a potion from Zuris from the fourth chapter.
- Igarats and Agon are immediately transported to the right places for testing by Fire and will not go out of the monastery on foot.
- Fixed the description of the location of the shops of Bosper and Rupert in the diary.
- Fixed being able to start the quest 'Drink to the Bottom' in the fourth chapter as deliberately impossible.
- Added the ability to inform Ruhar in the fourth chapter that Randolph will not be able to come to the tavern.
- Ruhar and Randolph will leave the tavern at the beginning of the fourth chapter, and Orlan will announce the results of the competition.
- Randolph will give the GG money for winning the competition and after the fourth chapter, if he does not become obsessed.
- Erol's quest will not appear in the diary as obviously impracticable if the GG brought Vatras more than 25 tablets.
- The quest 'Attacking the Merchant' will not be canceled in the fourth chapter, as it can be completed before the sixth chapter.
- Added the ability to give stone tablets to Vatras on Irdorat.
- Added a book called via the console with various statistics of the current passage (statsbook).
- Fixed a crash when inserting any dragon in Khorinis or Yarkendar via the console.
- The quest 'Dragon Eggs' closes immediately after transferring the last egg to Bennett.
- If the GG gold mining skill is 100%, then the dialogue with Scatti about training is closed after his reply.
- If the GG fought with Alrik the maximum number of times and he said about it, then the dialogue about duels is closed.
- You can give Alrik his sword only after he tells about it or asks to return it.
- Using a new recipe, Constantino's apprentice can brew a potion of 50 mushrooms to avoid eating them by the piece.
- Dialogues with Daron, Lares and Vatras about access to paladins are available not only to the neutral, but also to the novice.
- Added the ability to exclude Biff from the ship's crew in the Mine Valley and Khorinis.
- Added additional lines for city dwellers with comments about paying fines to Andre or Hagen.
- After learning alchemy, you do not need to re-read recipes that have already been read.
- Fixed repeated entries in the diary every time Vatras asked about other Water Mages and their mission.
- Fixed illogical lines in dialogues with Nefarius after activating the portal to Yarkendar.
- If GG beat Farim and took the aquamarine from him, he will not receive a second from him for the quest.
- Fixed the inconsistency of the characteristics of Lares on Irdorat and in Khorinis.
- Restored tattoos Lee, Lester and Angar, which they had in Gothic 1.
- Fixed situations where the quest 'Stone tablets' could start over after learning the language of architects.
- Through the character assistant, you can change the texture of the body of the GG (G1 / G2 / Sequel / tattoos / without clothes).
- Fixed errors in the training dialogs of Sagitta and Riordian.
- Vatras will give a blessing not only for one donation of 100 gold, but also for two of 50 in one day.
- Akil will not send the GG to feed Katya if she is dead.
- Lester will not report Mario's betrayal if he died before the orcs attacked the ship.
- Fixed cases where it became impossible to comment on Lester's suspicions about Mario.
- The quest 'Crawler Shell Armor' will not appear in the diary if the fourth chapter has already arrived.
- Hawkarn and Lee will not charge tuition fees if GG has already reached their maximums.
- Edgor will not endlessly take money from the GG for researching trophies if he does not have enough training points.
- Fixed possible errors with temporary bonuses with a complete reset of the character's characteristics.
- Fixed a possible freeze of the equipped 'Fist of the Wind' scroll after removing items with bonuses to mana.
- Eliminated the possibility of sacrificing temporary mana bonuses, which could lead to its negative value.
- Fixed inability to tell Vatras and Milten about Pedro's death if he died without dialogue with the GG.
- Fixed missing two inscriptions on the gravestones behind Secoba's farm.
- Fixed lack of blood in summoned wolves.
- Fixed lack of experience for reading the book 'The Island' or 'The Law on the Island'.
- Added missing sulfur to the list of ingredients for the 'Rain of Fire' rune in the diary.
- When creating the 'Rain of Fire' rune, sulfur is correctly removed from the GG inventory.
- Not only Jesper reacts to the murder of members of the thieves guild, but also Ramirez and Cassia.
- Fixed cases where townspeople could react to sewer fights by hearing through textures.
- Added a screen effect when a swamp drone is gassed when it dies.
- Restored inaccessible spiral clam and meadow mountaineer, which were located behind the texture in the harbor.
- If the GG informs Andre about the location of the thieves guild, the militia will take the sewers after they are eliminated.
- In the event of Hannah's death, the militia will eventually appear at the hotel.
- Fixed the inability to complete the 'Forbidden Pasture' quest when skipping the 'Drive out the militia' quest.
- Help with Malak, Pardos or Wolf is also considered a service to Bengar for the Forbidden Pasture quest.
- Bengar doesn’t suggest asking Malak about the Passage if he’s dead or if chapter three has arrived.
- Malak's return to Bengar's farm is now a separate quest.
- For experience and writing in a diary, it is enough to pick up the broken Eye of Innos, dialogue with the Seeker is not required.
- Added Robe of Fire Mages from Gothic 1, accessible with cheats (ITAR_KDF_M and ITAR_KDF_S).
- Restored the armor of demon hunters and orcs, available with cheats (ITAR_DHT and ITAR_OHT).
- Until the treatment of Pardos in Yarkendar, his health will not be restored outside the player's line of sight.
- Pardos's weapon skills in Yarkendar have been downgraded to beginner level.
- The slave guard does not miss his initial remark if he is the first to address him outside the zone of perception.
- Fixed negative mana when removing a magic staff after removing items with bonuses to mana.
- Fixed Lothar's corpse appearing in the upper quarter of Khorinis after joining the apprentice in the third chapter.
- Added the ability to sleep until dawn (until 5:00).
- Sentenza will not demand 50 gold from the dragon hunter or if he already took it after the fight.
- After an unsuccessful search, Sentenza will not re-demand 50 gold from GG, if GG gave them himself later.
- If Sentenza did not find gold at GG during the search, he will remind him of the debt every day, and not once.
- Fixed inability to give Sentense 50 gold after joining a guild.
- Unused gravestone inscriptions are involved.
- Fixed missing text on the book stand in the militia barracks.
- Fixed being able to light Khorinis lanterns without using torches.
- Synchronized Wulfgar's daily routine and the timing of his one-handed wielding bonus.
- Wulfgar will not give GG a one-handed weapon wielding bonus while outside the barracks courtyard.
- All teachers have their skills at levels consistent with their learning limits.
- Paladins and mages will only heal if the enemy is dead, beaten, sleeping or is far enough away.
- Interaction with the alchemy table will not stop after each prepared potion or joint.
- Interaction with the anvil will not stop after each made sword.
- Dexter's chest is now a chest in his house, instead of in a distant tower with other bandits.
- With equal skills of one-handed and two-handed weapons, the GG will receive one-handed versions of the Claw and weapons from Hagen.
- Fixed Pirokar's premature comment about reaching the maximum mana increase limit.
- Fixed inconsistencies in joint actions in the daily routines of Fortuno and several bandits.
- Fixed sequence of animations, effects and sounds when using 'Tears of Innos' by a non-mage.
- When changing a chapter to a fourth through the story assistant, the Eye of Innos is correctly added to the GG inventory.
- If Greg did not leave the intersection at the Onar farm, then the Seeker will not appear in this place in the third chapter.
- Temporary running and drunken animations are not reset when loading a save (Union only).
- Added the ability to assign a hotkey to use torches (only with Union).
- Fixed freezing of the GG animation when trying to get a weapon while walking in the water (only with Union).
- Fixed possible replacement of items in inventories with others with similar names (only with Union).
- People who are beaten when interacting with objects correctly become unconscious (only with Union).
- People closest to GG will not fully restore their health at midnight (only with Union).
- Fixed being able to focus on inactive golems (only with Union).
- Fixed crash when using transformation spells in water (only with Union).
- When transformed, the aggression of opponents will be switched to the correct target (only with Union).
- Active VFX will be properly removed from GG when transformed (only with Union).
- Added reaction of sleeping people to strafe, jumps, weapons, torches and spells of light (only with Union).
- When loading a save from the hands of the GG, the burning torch will not disappear (only with Union).
- Fixed the disappearance of the torch burning effect when teleporting (only with Union).
- The trap in the thief's stash can now be jumped with the acrobatics skill (thanks to N1kX).
- Disabled thief stash trap will not kill GG in acrobatic jump (thanks to N1kX).
- Fixed display of background speech subtitle windows (only with Union, thanks to Fabio).
- To fix a translation error, the quest 'Moonlight' has been renamed to 'Secret Distillery'.
- Peasants on farms now run away from stone guards and do not fight with them.
- Alvin will not talk about his sheep if they are dead.
- If the GG got into the sewer bypassing Attila, he will not mention him in a conversation with Jesper.
- Cassia won't mention Attila if GG got into the sewers before he appeared in the world.
- Fixed a skeleton spawning at a non-existent point in the Mine Valley.
- If Nadia is dead, Bromor will offer gold instead of a free service as a reward for the dish.
- Questions about grass in the harbor quarter without cover will cause the quest 'Grass Trading' to fail.
- Meldor, Cardiff, Borka and Nadia remember the armor of the GG and will not tell the militia and the paladin about the grass.
- Meldor, Cardiff, Borka and Nadia can erase the memory of the armor of YG.
- Kantar will not reset the animation and will not get stuck in the bench when first trading with GG.
- Rod, Sifer, Fester and Talbin will be friendly to the GG not initially, but after certain actions.
- Bennett will become friendly to GG after being released from prison.
- If the black troll is dead, then Grimbald will not mention him before the hunt.
- If GG leaves Grimbald hunting, he will not be able to learn from him for free.
- Summoned goblin skeletons do not attack meat beetles.
- Fixed inability to remove dragon scales and blood when learning these skills through an assistant.
- When resetting a character through an assistant, the learned languages of architects and the abilities of the fire are correctly canceled.
- The note about the letter for Vatras will not appear in the diary unless Cavalorn asks for it to be delivered.
- Bennett will teach blacksmithing on Irdorat, regardless of whether the GG brought him ore in Khorinis.
- Female traders and alchemists will not equip bows that GG sold them.
- Fixed illogical phrases Rosie, if you first meet her in the fifth chapter in the forest.
- Till and Rosie cease to be GG's companions immediately after returning to Secoba's farm.
- The quest 'Secoba's Lost Wife' will not start over if you start it and bring Rosie to safety.
- Expanded the list of plants that can be shown to the guard to enter the city at the tip of Lester.
- Records of training with Diego in Khorinis and the Mine Valley are added to the diary.
- Fixed Secob's damaged line about completing the 'Exiled Farmer' quest for the militia and paladin.
- If all Balthazar's sheep are dead, then the 'Forbidden Pasture' quest will not start, and the one started will be canceled.
- If Balthazar went to the pastures, then Rosie would not advise asking him about the location of Bengar's farm.
- If Balthazar has gone to the pastures, then he cannot be asked about the location of Bengar's farm.
- Stone guards do not cut damage, but bludgeon.
- A young field predator will not fall out of the cave under the tower of Xardas.
- The defense against arrows of young giant rats has been reduced to that of adults.
- Fixed the lack of a replica of the GG in the dialogue with Gorax about the delivery of wine to Orlan.
- The GG will tell Diego and Gorn about the abandoned mine only if he really went through it.
- Removed cheese from the chest near Talbin, which he requires to start training.
- Added texts to empty book stands in the old tower of Xardas and stone tablets in Yarkendar.
- Alrik will not start teaching GG after joining any guild without a duel with him.
- Fixed duplication of activities in Fester's daily routine.
- Fixed possible blocking of the moving walls of the cache in Valentino's house.
- GG will not tell Milten on Irdorat that he does not have the Eye of Innos if he took it from Xardas' sack.
- Added the ability to reset training points and level through the character assistant.
- Added the ability to change the master craftsman through the character assistant.
- Meldor will not talk about Lemar's services if he is dead or GG has already borrowed gold from him.
- Buster's line 'What do you want, slug?' will not interfere with the start of the 'Horns of the Darksome for Buster' quest.
- The death of Buster results in the failure of the active quest 'Horns of the Darksome for Buster'.
- Fixed being able to get a bonus to the price of horns after starting the quest 'Horns of the Darks for Buster'.
- During the training, Buster will not say 'And bring it to me' if the quest 'Horns of the Darkens for Buster' has already been completed.
- GG will not receive experience for the quest 'Horns of the Darks for Buster' in the fifth chapter, if he did not bring Buster a single horn.
- Buster himself will report the death of his merchant in the fifth chapter, referring to the GG.
- An entry about Buster's training is added to the diary.
- If Sentenza has already spoken to GG or is dead, then you cannot ask Buster about him.
- The two dead slaves at the entrance to the gold mine have been moved from the street to the huts.
- Fixed non-existent items in Fisk and Skip chests.
- Marus and Bennett do not get stuck in objects when changing activities.
- Improved the location of Marus, now he will more often notice the GG and warn him about Skinner.
- Orcs near the Scientist Library in Yarkendar Canyon will no longer sink into the ground.
- Replaced the models of the maps of Khorinis in the castle of the Mine Valley.
- Fixed duplicate IDs of two convicts, two paladins and two bandits.
- Sengrath's crossbow is no longer required to report his death to Strike.
- Moved the Bloody Fly near Marcos Mine away from the knight.
- Added missing light sources to torches and bonfires in the bandit camp in Yarkendar.
- Fixed being able to give all lamb sausage to one novice.
- Swamp golems are not affected by the same spells as other golems.
- Summoned zombies do not have the same spells as other zombies.
- To attack against summoned zombies, mages correctly choose the spell 'Destroy undead'.
- The quest 'Disciples in Khorinis' will not start over in some dialogues with Garad, Constantino and Torben.
- Joe will speak first when the GG enters his tower.
- In the dialogue with Hannah, GG will not mention the basement if he did not open the door in the hotel.
- Fixed Mika's inappropriate lines in dialogues with the Mage, Paladin, and Militia.
- To Mika's question 'Where are you coming from?' The novice may answer 'From the monastery'.
- Fixed inability to pickpocket from Enim and Egill after their quarrel.
- Fernando will not start the 'Business Fernando' quest if the GG refused to bribe or threatened him with the militia.
- New beer will not appear on sale at Lucia, as it is referred to as a rarity in the bandit camp.
- Fixed extremely low radius of perception of leaders, colonels, shamans and elite orcs.
- Fixed the possibility of pickpocketing from Rengar who has no more gold left.
- Fixed a non-existent point in Seifer's daily routine in the Mining Valley.
- Bilgot and Diego will not stand together at the same point at the exit from the Mining Valley.
- If Kantar is dead, Andre will not mention his visit in the dialogues about fines.
- Fixed a possible crash when Fortuno dies from a consciousness alteration potion.
- Involved unused animation at the end of the chase for the GG.
- Fixed possible simultaneous existence of Greg in Khorinis and Yarkendar.
- Kord refuses to speak to the GG wearing 'Ring of Water' armor at Onar's house.
- Fixed the size of the swamp shark skin model.
- Mario on Irdorat does not belong to the seekers initially, but will change the guild when leaving the ship.
- When calculating the number of pirates in the GG squad, only living pirates are taken into account.
- Morgan's comment about the gloom cave adds a diary entry only once.
- Fixed a bug due to which the music theme of the Khorinis barracks was played only once.
- Erasing Bulkko or Silvio's memory does not cancel Tekla's stew as a reward for fighting them.
- Thorlof, Jorgen and Jack do not reset their daily routine every time they speak with the GG after an orc attack.
- Agon, Ulf and Igarats will return to the monastery after the test by Fire only if they did not try to kill the GG.
- Activating the trigger in the Proving Cave by Fire will teleport Agon only once.
- The names of the possessed who died before the corresponding chapter will not appear in the almanacs and Pirokar's letter.
- The aspect ratio of screenshots of the save is changed to widescreen.
- The two knights near the throne of Garonda occupy the correct points.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma settings are smoother and more accurate.
- If Brian went to the lighthouse, the record about trading with him will be added to the section of the diary 'Trade in the outside world'.
- Hakon will not mention Garad's work for paladins if the GG first speaks to him after the first chapter.
- If Hodges died before the third chapter, then Lares and Bennett will not mention him as a witness to the attack on Lothar.
- Fixed possible experience loss for dialogue with Constantino about herbs on Lester's advice.
- Fixed the lack of weapons at the innkeeper in the square of justice.
- Fixed reverse animation of side strafe to the left with melee weapons (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Fixed numerous animation issues when aiming with a bow (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Improved bottle positioning in drinking animation (thanks to ElderGamer).
- GG hides a burning torch when interacting with chests, cauldrons and other objects (thanks to ElderGamer).
- Fixed the absence of the GG replica in the dialogue with Orlan about the first payment for the room.
- Fixed battle music when entering Erol's houses and in Dexter's camp (only with Union, thanks to Gratt).
Regarding this feature, I recently found this plugin that does the same thing, without requiring entering marvin mode and spawning the storyhelper which breaks immersion imo. It also has some minor configuration options too.There actually are some optional balance/etc changes you can enable on the Storyhelper. Enable marvin mode, enterto spawn the storyhelper, and use the very last option(should be named something like '(Script patch options)'.) One notable option is the ability to disable bonuses affecting LP cost, depending on where you sit on the "it's supposed to work that way!" vs "it promotes metagaming!" spectrum. Enable at the start of your game if you're going to use it.Code:
Yes, it's basically an unofficial patch for the game scripts themselves rather than engine-level things.
I tried it, didn't work with the script patch, caused an error on load due to conflicts. It's what made me find that option in the script patch.Regarding this feature, I recently found this plugin that does the same thing, without requiring entering marvin mode and spawning the storyhelper which breaks immersion imo. It also has some minor configuration options too.There actually are some optional balance/etc changes you can enable on the Storyhelper. Enable marvin mode, enterto spawn the storyhelper, and use the very last option(should be named something like '(Script patch options)'.) One notable option is the ability to disable bonuses affecting LP cost, depending on where you sit on the "it's supposed to work that way!" vs "it promotes metagaming!" spectrum. Enable at the start of your game if you're going to use it.Code: