Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I demand transparency!

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Who gave me dumbfuck tag? What post triggered that reaction? I'm burning with curiosity, but no information whatsoever. Why administration works in the dark, hiding, like a teenager smoking in secret from his parents? Where's the transparency?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You wake up one sunny morning and see dumbfuck or some other shit attached to your account. If it's administration decision based on some vague criteria, fine. But administration doesn't have the balls to at least send a formal message.

"Howdy, User1488, it's Moderator69. Based on your post number 666 I decided to award you with a dumbfuck tag. Wear it with proud!"

So, I rephrase: where are the balls?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Did you post some edgy racist stuff?

It's either that or you said something like "I don't even like the art in Icewind Dale". I hope for you and your soul it's the former.

You know who.
jew_basic.jpg

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Joining the once-prestigious RPGCoronadex in 2020 should be reason enough to be DUMBFUCK!!! 'd in itself.

Vatnik Wumao
Don't be too bothered by it, bruv. With or without it, whoever gave it to you would still consider you a dumbfuck. But a tag is a tag and it means that you were relevant enough to receive it rather than being some literally who that doesn't have it although he'd be more deserving of it. :M

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Don't be too bothered by it, bruv.
To hell with the tag, it's "no balls" attitude that gets me off. "Whoever did this" was butthurt enough about my posts, but: engaging in convo is below the moderator status in their opinion (and the shitrating that ensues their posts as well); banning is off-limits; giving points cannot be done anonymously. What's left? Tags! Their given anonymously without any rhyme or reason. A perfect solution for a butthurt soul with little balls. It's just too low.

Melcar

Arcane

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
What's left? Tags! Their given anonymously without any rhyme or reason. A perfect solution for a butthurt soul with little balls. It's just too low.
You're on a free gaming forum. You have no rights here.
Oh God... oh God, are we the product? AM I BEING SOLD?!

Why do you think you keep getting hentai game ads?
Because I talked with Thac0 once and now I'm tainted forever.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
To hell with the tag, it's "no balls" attitude that gets me off. "Whoever did this" was butthurt enough about my posts, but: engaging in convo is below the moderator status in their opinion (and the shitrating that ensues their posts as well); banning is off-limits; giving points cannot be done anonymously. What's left? Tags! Their given anonymously without any rhyme or reason. A perfect solution for a butthurt soul with little balls. It's just too low.
Just confront DU in a UT deathmatch or demand some other challenge to remove the tag and close this chapter of your life. Whoever did this (crispy or infinitron) will not be able to do this again.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Just confront DU in a UT deathmatch or demand some other challenge to remove the tag and close this chapter of your life. Whoever did this (crispy or infinitron) will not be able to do this again.
Easiest way to get it done. I tried going through this whole "Hold Mods accountable" thing before and the codex is too corrupt for it to work. Challenge DarkUnderLord on unreal tournament, find a server that's far away from Australia so he lags and you'll have the tag gone in an hour or two.

Semiurge

Cipher

Rule of fun. If something is fun, do it. I enjoyed your rant too.

PrettyDeadman

Who gave me dumbfuck tag? What post triggered that reaction? I'm burning with curiosity, but no information whatsoever. Why administration works in the dark, hiding, like a teenager smoking in secret from his parents? Where's the transparency?
Russophobes

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sucker dumbfucking someone its more modus operanti of Scrotum than of Crispy or even our court Juice, anyways rejoice Comrade you have been deemed important enough to be spotted and confronted, Commissar waits ages for his Vatnik tag.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Sucker dumbfucking someone its more modus operanti of Scrotum than of Crispy or even our court Juice, anyways rejoice Comrade you have been deemed important enough to be spotted and confronted, Commissar waits ages for his Vatnik tag.

Yea, Im posting my ass off and I don't even get a shit poster tag? No zionist tag? Clearly some animals are more equal than others!

Wunderbar

Arcane
The interesting thing i've noticed is that Auraculum's alt (testo something) got a dumbfuck tag too, but it was removed a few hours later.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Yea, Im posting my ass off and I don't even get a shit poster tag? No zionist tag? Clearly some animals are more equal than others!
You may notice how newfags get tags rather quickly while oldfags may not get one despite double the effort. Notice how much people with less than one year old Codex accounts already have the edge, idiot or dumbfuck tags. I have two already lol, and even without setting my foot into the GD.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
You may notice how newfags get tags rather quickly while oldfags may not get one despite double the effort. Notice how much people with less than one year old Codex accounts already have the edge, idiot or dumbfuck tags. I have two already lol, and even without setting my foot into the GD.
People usually don't get tagged for their GD activity. A post that would go unnoticed in GD can easily warrant a tag anywhere else, and you can easily understand why. For example, take a post like this one:

"Stalin was cute and he did nothing wrong."

It can make sense in the Was Stalin cute and did he do anything wrong? thread, but it's a bit out of place in the Baldur's Gate 3: Original Sin thread.

Drop Duck

Learned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom