Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a counter-proposal (Crispy vs. Kalin TO THE DEATH)

Your choice in this poll could be historic

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 1 in the first post of this thread (De-mod Crispy)

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 2 in the first post of this thread (Kalin stays in GD)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Are uraaa,drinking,eating and fucking to have for life :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You're most cultured when you're drunk, fantadomat. :obviously:

Cheers, brate.

:lol::lol::lol:
Not really,i just show it then the most. I know that i am far better read and learned than the most of the codex and with superior taste. I just don't show it and am sad that i was born smart :). Simple people have it better. Here is one of my favourite bulgar songs,don't know if it will have the same effect on others ;). It is rare show of the culture that i actually really like and respect!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There's just one final challenge for dawcio to complete (a simple task, given his efforts to date) before Kalin is released:

Ladies and gentlemen, due to dawcio's heroic efforts, the Kalinites have been rehabilitated. While long and arduous this journey has been, the Kalinites, through dawcio's and others actions, have proven themselves worthy of rejoining the Codex mainstream. Those previously tagged are all released, pending Kalin himself.

There's one slight complication though. My original intent was to release Kalin once all his Kalinites had completed rehab, however Crispy is making completely baseless and unfounded allegations that Dawcio didn't actually complete rehab and has in fact faked it.

Of course, I would never believe such a thing because it'd mean I'd have to do something silly like re-punish a bunch of people just because someone made up false truths and stole some screenshots from the interwebs or even adversely punish Kalin himself because one of his followers made up such big lies. Which would clearly never happen. Crispy just doesn't understand how much fun Star Stable is and how anyone could get hooked on it.

So dawcio, to put Crispy's soulless accusations to rest and prove him wrong once and for all, just post a screenshot of your level 23 Haley Rainstorm character on the dance floor in Fort Pinta, celebrating the freedom of the Kalinites. Make sure there are at least 3 other players around and say, "I dance for the freedom of the Kalinites and to the glory of the Codex". You've got a high level character so I know this won't be a problem. As soon as you do that, I'll release Kalin.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dawcio was last seen on Friday.

I wouldn't put it past Crispy to get so butthurt he hunts someone down in real life.

Farewell into the night

There's just one final challenge for dawcio to complete (a simple task, given his efforts to date) before Kalin is released:

Deal.
tenor.gif

Se you soon™

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom