Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a counter-proposal (Crispy vs. Kalin TO THE DEATH)

Your choice in this poll could be historic

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 1 in the first post of this thread (De-mod Crispy)

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 2 in the first post of this thread (Kalin stays in GD)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
We had a fun game with du,even used a few cheap shoots to free some fagz. Would be nice if you release strange fellow...finally :).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Is there an up to date list of who remains in captivity?

23 out of 47 are still jailed:

Sukhavati
Jack
a bear named spigot
Aemar
asfasdf
dawcio
Disciple
ElectricOtter
Gamma
Gangrelrumbler
Grimlorn
Kalin
Master Librarian
Morii
Night Goat
Pipemen
Raapys
some funny shit
SpaceWizardz
Wassersäufer

Zed Kike of Bankville
Zep Zepo
Zibniyat

Previous list is here: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/kalin-did-nothing-wrong.134561/page-13#post-6898574
Poor Zed Kike of Bankville. :(

Zibniyat

Arcane
I just hope that Zibniyat (and Sukhāvatī obviously) gets freed.

Since I can't rate people, I have to say it like this: thanks.

However I do not mind, even though ironically I did desire to make an occasional post lately, what with me starting to play games again (Exiled Kingdoms), and ratings of course are another story.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I just hope that Zibniyat (and Sukhāvatī obviously) gets freed.

Since I can't rate people, I have to say it like this: thanks.

However I do not mind, even though ironically I did desire to make an occasional post lately, what with me starting to play games again (Exiled Kingdoms), and ratings of course are another story.
Enjoy EK. I got some really weird vibes from it from games I never would have connected to each other (e.g. Everquest, Diablo, others I can't think of rn).

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
All your hopes are with Fanta now.

c8c86fe9e3f5babf76fb91403c0d41ba.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
You guys are locked in General discussion. I'm locked out of the general discussion. The grass truly is greener on the other side.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom